What is Pro-Analbolic?

4runner1988

Awards
I've tried searching for this and nothing came up. What is Pro-anabolic? More specific MASS FX. I know its not a steroid, but all the listed effects seem to be similar to taking steroids.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pro-analbolic?

Sounds like a hormonal hemorrhoid treatment for professional sodomites.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:toofunny: Bad Place for a typo in that title, man! :toofunny:

Mass FX is nothing like taking steroids, in fact it would be a good supplement to help your body recover after taking steroids. It is a natural testosterone booster - it increases your body's natural production of test, it is not the artificial increase of synthetic test-like sterols (i.e. taking steroids).

Look up anabolic. Look up pro. Lifting weights is "pro-anabolic" Eating is "pro-anabolic". Anything that promotes the build up of the body in any way is "pro-anabolic"

4runner1988

Awards
LOL my bad on the typo. Thanks for the info....

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AX says that MassFX is a "pro-anabolic" because it's a mixture of ingredients that promote an anabolic environment in the body. Rather than being just a simple test booster, there are added ingredients that synergistically (sp?) increase your body's potential to build muscle.

It's definitely not a pro-analbolic. Doesn't RPN make that, dsade, and sell a stack of it and body budddder on NP??? :lol:

Just messing with ya. :trout:

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
i believe AstroGlide has a pro-analbolic on the market right now.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just go to gnc

theyll sell you some pro-analbolic supps like "The strap" or Nano vapor, which is guaranteed to make you go to the bathroom.