Prime: OW, my nipples!

dpfisher

I started taking Prime last week and my nipples have become super sensitive. Just a shirt or jacket was enough to irritate them. I stopped taking it immediately (saturday I think) and they are feeling a lot better already, like just a shirt isn't causing problems.

I'm already on Drive/RPM and Supercissus and have run these with no problems before, and I am still taking them now while my nipples are feeling better.

Isn't Prime supposed to be nonhormonal? Isn't sensitive nipples a sign of estrogen binding? I'm kind of confused how this would be happening. Does this just mean I can never take Prime because I'm sensitive to it in some negative way?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your bottle may be contaminated. You must send it to me for verification.

Alternately, you should stop watching Sex in the City reruns.

dpfisher

Alternately, you should stop watching Sex in the City reruns.
I don't know what that is, but I don't know if you are trying to tell me sore nipples are to be expected and just ignore it or what?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sensitive Nippes caused by high E2 might also cause a predisposition to watching "chick flicks"/emotional/soppy stuff. High estrogen symtpoms.

If you can, the most accurate way of figuring this out is bloodwork. THat's probably not likely, but if you have an AI or SERM on hand, use it for a couple of days and see what happens. I haven't heard of this happening in any other cases; do you still have a morning wood?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't know what that is, but I don't know if you are trying to tell me sore nipples are to be expected and just ignore it or what?
It's a joke: Sex in the City is like Oprah, in sitcom format. Or something. Basically it gets the estrogen flowing nicely. Stop watching and your nips'll stop crying.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is your dosing layout of your Cissus?

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been taking Prime for 6 weeks now and I have not seen any problems indicating high estrogen.

dpfisher

What is your dosing layout of your Cissus?
2 around 6am, right before breakfast, 2 sometime in the evening with a meal

I've continued taking it though and the nips don't hurt right now so I'm pretty sure it was the Prime or something else having a reaction with the Prime. I usually took the cissus a few minutes before the meal and the prime a few minutes after the meal, is that too close together?

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
For every single popular herbal supplement that ever came out, there is always, ALWAYS someone who says it hurts their nipples.

dpfisher

For every single popular herbal supplement that ever came out, there is always, ALWAYS someone who says it hurts their nipples.
Ok so does that mean those people just can't take it, or just ignore it because it doesn't mean much

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I'd rather watch the reruns than the movie...honestly, after years of the TV show it was quite a let down...I really was looking forward to Carrie and Mr. Big having an extravagant wedding.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Ok so does that mean those people just can't take it, or just ignore it because it doesn't mean much
Im not trying to be a d***, but it could be all in your head. That, or you are taking something else that you did not list. It could be a combination of Drive/RPM and Supercissus AND Prime.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I don't know what is worse...the fact that I wrote that post last night or the fact that no one has made fun of me for it.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I'd rather watch the reruns than the movie...honestly, after years of the TV show it was quite a let down...I really was looking forward to Carrie and Mr. Big having an extravagant wedding.
Wow, I don't know if I would have shared that one Brother.

dpfisher

Im not trying to be a d***, but it could be all in your head. That, or you are taking something else that you did not list. It could be a combination of Drive/RPM and Supercissus AND Prime.
Haha no offense taken, and like I said it very well could be that it's the combination, but I'm sure it's not in my head as it was very noticable and I wasn't expecting it or worried about it.

Actually about taking something else... I remember reading that Provigil can interfere with birth control so maybe it has some effects on mens hormones too?

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
dude you are just blossoming into the beautiful young woman you are destined to become! Are you lactating yet? Next thing you know and we'll be seeing you on youngpuffies.com!

just kidding man. If they are sensitive I'd just let the old lady suck on them and make them hard if it were me...hell I am so fat I have moobs so it can get pretty erotic around here.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
wow man, guess prime is giving some prohormone-like sides, so the results must coincide.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All joking aside, there have been no other cases (to my knowledge) of PRIME causing this type of side effect.

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
quit taking everything for at least a week.

Once your symptoms subside, try the Prime by itself again. See if the feeling comes back.

I have a feeling it was something else, and not the Prime.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Dodder seed extract and Icariin have documented effects on testosterone metabolism and in combination with the naringin AND with Prime, there could be perhaps some unknown interactions.

I think at this time the MOA of Prime is not 100% known but I've taken both Drive and Prime but at different times and neither of those produced any nipple sensitivity. But combining them together, who knows.