CNW Issue

freEQnasty

Awards
Just wondering if anyone has been ordering from them lately? I made an order, was shipped and received very quickly but had one problem. It was missing one product i ordered. The packing slip said a refund will be given so that was fine i will just reorder when it is in stock or from somewhere else. It has been over a week and 2 emails later with no response, no product, and no refund on my credit card. I can understand not having product in stock and refunding, but it has been over a week with no response whatsoever and that is unacceptable in my mind. Any else having issues with CNW?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Never had that problem with NUTRAPLANET.

freEQnasty

Awards
Me neither, I always go to NP but they were out of stock for resveratrol, which is the product i did not receive from CNW. Only reason i went to CNW instead was because of that, and on their site it did not state that they were out of stock of the resv, so i assumed they had some. That's what i get for leaving good ole NP i guess, they've never done me wrong.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ever since CNW switched companies they suck horribly. Even the website sucks. Stick with Nutra

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hear these kind of stories about cheating on NP. It's why I saw never cheat on NP, but then again there is a bit of bias ;) This is why sometimes NP might be a dollar or two more, but I'll gladly pay it for the ease of mind. The CSR's are incredibly efficient and helpful at NP . (End Self Gratification)

Also, I've never ordered from CNW so no issues with them! They do have some very tempting bulks, I must admit.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Complain a little. Call. And be pissed off. Most companies will give you more than a refund. CNW used to be great...

CustomNW

Awards
  • Established
Weve had issues since the switch and being taken off AM. Pm your issue to me. We have thousands of satisfied customers.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have an order arriving tommorrow from them. I hope everything is good. I would have ordered from Nutraplanet but they don't have kanna. I do however have a package arriving saturday from NP.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think CNW has a truck sitting outside my house, literally... I click order then its here it seems. NP just doesn't carry a few things (20% banaba paaaalease!).

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Ever since CNW switched companies they suck horribly. Even the website sucks. Stick with Nutra
i agree. i used to order from them quite a bit because it would get to me the next day. now they're slow and the website is aweful

freEQnasty

Awards
OK so I have already been contacted by and speaking with CustomNW and found out what caused this issue. I can't totally blame them so sorry for the negative looking thread CNW and i have been reassured that i can continue to be their customer.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
comacho Supplements 0
Supplements 4
ECTOmorph Supplements 24
General Chat 1
Jayhawkk Supplements 25