somethings blowing me up
- 10-13-2008, 11:59 AM
- 10-13-2008, 12:03 PM
- 10-13-2008, 12:05 PM
10-13-2008, 12:20 PM
Three protein shakes could be it. If I drink that many I would be pretty gassy. What type of protein?
10-13-2008, 04:10 PM
ya think? I thought it was the creatine/green mag?? three of 100% iso a day?? do that seem like alot??
10-13-2008, 07:32 PM
protein shakes have been known to cause some bloating and gas.
Creatine mono is known to cause some issues too...especially if you're taking too much.
this is an easy enough problem to diagnose, take one day off of grean mag and see how you feel.
if the problem persists then reindroduce the grean mag and cut back on the protein until the problem goes away.
(I can't imagine white flood or purple wrath - BCAA - causing bloating)
10-13-2008, 07:34 PM
yeah its the green mag, any form of reliable creatine should increase bloating(water retention) a part of the reason why people get an increase in stregth from creatine.
Ive personally went through a tub of green mag, it causes water retention as it should.
Similar Forum Threads
- By ZoomZoom88 in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 03-17-2010, 06:01 AM
- By pfafkl13 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 84Last Post: 08-26-2009, 05:33 PM
- By nattydisaster in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 09-25-2008, 12:29 AM
- By anabolicrhino in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 3Last Post: 05-30-2007, 06:13 PM
- By fbxdan in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 08-06-2006, 03:56 PM