Staying on Stoked! indefinately?

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think of staying on Stoked! for an indefinate period of time? I mean sure it's marketted as a test boosting supp but if you look at the ingredients it's basically Trans-resveratrol a high dose of Icariin and other good things, mostly to help absorbtion and such.

I don't really wanna came off it I think when my AX-Stoked! cycle ends in approx 7 weeks.. I feel GODDAMN good, and I don't really see any reason to stop Stoked! even after my 7 week cycle, although I will stop AX since it has the divanil.

Thoughts/Comments?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't think there's a problem running icariin and resveratrol for long periods of time, but I wouldn't personally rec running any hormone modulators for more than 8 weeks without some time off.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't think there's a problem running icariin and resveratrol for long periods of time, but I wouldn't personally rec running any hormone modulators for more than 8 weeks without some time off.
So the answer for my specific question is, it's FINE.. heh?

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
So the answer for my specific question is, it's FINE.. heh?
i would recommend asking the anabolic innovations guys/gals, which you apparently did by posting in their forum

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
I agree...if I stay on anything hormonal beyond 2-3 months, side effects really start kicking in. The positive effects start to lesson in place of the negative.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
It may not hurt, but anytime you are on something for an extended time period, your receptors don't react the same as they do when they are fresh. I would probably limit it to some extent like 8 weeks with an equal time period off and then hit it again for best results. If you experiment and don't go off, please log it and let us know what type side effects/non side effects you get and how the response is.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It may not hurt, but anytime you are on something for an extended time period, your receptors don't react the same as they do when they are fresh. I would probably limit it to some extent like 8 weeks with an equal time period off and then hit it again for best results. If you experiment and don't go off, please log it and let us know what type side effects/non side effects you get and how the response is.
Will do. Thanks,

:goodpost:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I agree with dg806 here after 8 weeks you should give it a month off you. I do not believe that running it any extended length will produce any more benefit. If you looking to run a supp everyday alot of people use Life Support ED.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
reservatrol is best when used for long periods of time for anti-aging purposes.

iccarin loses effect after a short period of time.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
reservatrol is best when used for long periods of time for anti-aging purposes.

iccarin loses effect after a short period of time.
I agree with long term use of resveratrol in small doses...I wouldn't run a high dose of it (like PCS/Stoked) indefinitely.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with long term use of resveratrol in small doses...I wouldn't run a high dose of it (like PCS/Stoked) indefinitely.
Agreed Stoked/Post Cycle Support should not be run for more than 2 months without a 1 month break.:)

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Agreed Stoked/Post Cycle Support should not be run for more than 2 months without a 1 month break.:)

its really the icariin that should be cycles Trans Res can be on in definetly it has GREAT overall benifits,

8 weeks max with icarrin. then 2- 4 weeks off IMO would be great.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

its really the icariin that should be cycles Trans Res can be on in definetly it has GREAT overall benifits,

icarii- questionable because it has the ability to increase flowing testosterone without effecting LH or FSH which makes me think it wont sensitize the testis..

it also helps in long term for people with ED... note the 2nd study...

but theres studys showing icariin having protective cardio vascular benifits.

Icariin enhances endothelial nitric-oxide synthase expression on human endothelial cells in vitro.
Xu HB, Huang ZQ.

Department of Cardiology, the Affiliated Hospital of Zhejiang Traditional Chinese Medicine University, Hangzhou 310006, China.

Icariin, a flavonoid isolated from Epimedii herba, is considered to be the major therapeutical constituent of E. herba. The aim of this study was to investigate the possible protective effects and to clarify the mechanism of icariin on endothelial cells in vitro. Incubation of human umbilical vein endothelial cells (HUVEC) derived EA. hy926 cells with icariin(0.1, 1, 10 micromol l(-1)) from 6 h to 72 h, then the production of NO was measured to evaluate the protective effects of icariin. RT-PCR was employed to confirm the mRNA expression of endothelial nitric oxide synthase (eNOS). Western blotting was used to evaluate the protein expression of eNOS. NO production was enhanced in a time- and concentration-dependent manner (P<0.05), which was well matched with the expression of eNOS mRNA (up to 2.4-fold) and protein (up to 2.5-fold) after long-term incubation with icariin in endothelial cells (P<0.05). Moreover, activated NF-kappaB was increased in EA. hy926 cells incubated with icariin for 24 h, in association with an increase in the expression of eNOS gene. In addition to its long-term effects on eNOS expression, icariin also enhanced the production of bioactive NO in the short-term (after a 5 min incubation, P<0.05). In concert with other effects, the protective effects of icariin on endothelial cells may contribute to the cardiovascular protective effects.

Effects of icariin on the erectile function and expression of nitrogen oxide synthase isoforms in corpus cavernosum of arterigenic erectile dysfunction rat model]
[Article in Chinese]

Tian L, Xin ZC, Liu WJ, Yang YM, Liu G, Chen L, Fu J, Wang LL.

Department of Urology, Renmin Hospital, Wuhan University, Wuhan 430062, China.

OBJECTIVE: The study the effects of oral administered icariin on intracavernosal pressure (ICP) and on expression of the nitrogen oxide synthase (NOS) isoforms in corpus cavernosum (CC) of arteriogenic erectile dysfunction (A-ED) rat model. METHODS: Forty adult male Wistar rats were randomly divided into 4 groups of 10 rats: shame operated group (group A) and three A-ED model groups (group B, C and D). The internal pudendal arteries were isolated and ligated with 7-O nylon thread at both the main trunk and the penile branches to establish the A-ED model. ICP were tested after the operation to make sure the successful model establishment. The groups A and B were treated with saline: and the groups C and D were treated with icariin (5 mg/kg/day and 10mg/kg/day respectively) orally for 30 days. Then the ICP was measured again. The tissues of corpus cavernosum were taken and RT-PCR was used to detect the mRNA expression of nNOS, iNOS and eNOS in CC, and Western-blot was used to detect the protein expression of these NOS isoforms. RESULTS: The ICP in the group B was significantly decreased compared to the group A (P < 0.01), but the ICP values in the groups C and D were both increased compared to those in the group B (both P < 0.01). The expressions of the mRNA and protein of nNOS, iNOS, and eNOS were all decreased in the group B, however, the mRNA and protein expressions of eNOS were increased a in the groups C and D. In the group C, iNOS also increased. The expression of nNOS showed no obvious changes in the group C and group D. CONCLUSION: Chronic oral treatment with Icariin increases the erectile function (ICP) and restores the eNOS expression in CC of A-ED rats. Icariin may have a long-term therapeutic effect on ischemia/hypoxia induced ED.

we just need the definition of "chronic oral treatment"

for now id say safe 8 weeks on 2-4 weeks off....

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

icarii- questionable because it has the ability to increase flowing testosterone without effecting LH or FSH which makes me think it wont sensitize the testis..

it also helps in long term for people with ED... note the 2nd study...

but theres studys showing icariin having protective cardio vascular benifits.

Icariin enhances endothelial nitric-oxide synthase expression on human endothelial cells in vitro.
Xu HB, Huang ZQ.

Department of Cardiology, the Affiliated Hospital of Zhejiang Traditional Chinese Medicine University, Hangzhou 310006, China.

Icariin, a flavonoid isolated from Epimedii herba, is considered to be the major therapeutical constituent of E. herba. The aim of this study was to investigate the possible protective effects and to clarify the mechanism of icariin on endothelial cells in vitro. Incubation of human umbilical vein endothelial cells (HUVEC) derived EA. hy926 cells with icariin(0.1, 1, 10 micromol l(-1)) from 6 h to 72 h, then the production of NO was measured to evaluate the protective effects of icariin. RT-PCR was employed to confirm the mRNA expression of endothelial nitric oxide synthase (eNOS). Western blotting was used to evaluate the protein expression of eNOS. NO production was enhanced in a time- and concentration-dependent manner (P<0.05), which was well matched with the expression of eNOS mRNA (up to 2.4-fold) and protein (up to 2.5-fold) after long-term incubation with icariin in endothelial cells (P<0.05). Moreover, activated NF-kappaB was increased in EA. hy926 cells incubated with icariin for 24 h, in association with an increase in the expression of eNOS gene. In addition to its long-term effects on eNOS expression, icariin also enhanced the production of bioactive NO in the short-term (after a 5 min incubation, P<0.05). In concert with other effects, the protective effects of icariin on endothelial cells may contribute to the cardiovascular protective effects.

Effects of icariin on the erectile function and expression of nitrogen oxide synthase isoforms in corpus cavernosum of arterigenic erectile dysfunction rat model]
[Article in Chinese]

Tian L, Xin ZC, Liu WJ, Yang YM, Liu G, Chen L, Fu J, Wang LL.

Department of Urology, Renmin Hospital, Wuhan University, Wuhan 430062, China.

OBJECTIVE: The study the effects of oral administered icariin on intracavernosal pressure (ICP) and on expression of the nitrogen oxide synthase (NOS) isoforms in corpus cavernosum (CC) of arteriogenic erectile dysfunction (A-ED) rat model. METHODS: Forty adult male Wistar rats were randomly divided into 4 groups of 10 rats: shame operated group (group A) and three A-ED model groups (group B, C and D). The internal pudendal arteries were isolated and ligated with 7-O nylon thread at both the main trunk and the penile branches to establish the A-ED model. ICP were tested after the operation to make sure the successful model establishment. The groups A and B were treated with saline: and the groups C and D were treated with icariin (5 mg/kg/day and 10mg/kg/day respectively) orally for 30 days. Then the ICP was measured again. The tissues of corpus cavernosum were taken and RT-PCR was used to detect the mRNA expression of nNOS, iNOS and eNOS in CC, and Western-blot was used to detect the protein expression of these NOS isoforms. RESULTS: The ICP in the group B was significantly decreased compared to the group A (P < 0.01), but the ICP values in the groups C and D were both increased compared to those in the group B (both P < 0.01). The expressions of the mRNA and protein of nNOS, iNOS, and eNOS were all decreased in the group B, however, the mRNA and protein expressions of eNOS were increased a in the groups C and D. In the group C, iNOS also increased. The expression of nNOS showed no obvious changes in the group C and group D. CONCLUSION: Chronic oral treatment with Icariin increases the erectile function (ICP) and restores the eNOS expression in CC of A-ED rats. Icariin may have a long-term therapeutic effect on ischemia/hypoxia induced ED.

we just need the definition of "chronic oral treatment"

for now id say safe 8 weeks on 2-4 weeks off....
Great info bro.:)

shyguava

Awards
I agree with dg806 here after 8 weeks you should give it a month off you. I do not believe that running it any extended length will produce any more benefit. If you looking to run a supp everyday alot of people use Life Support ED.

What is Life Support ED?
Is that a supplement or something?

shyguava

Awards
Stoked wont reduce ones sperm count will it? Like a lot of T raising supplements.

shyguava

Awards
who is the best supplier of Stoked? I see some company in Miami selling it for 12 bottles for $336 but hey...I am reluctant to buy from a the cocaine capital of USA anything in tablet form. Thats just me. But anyone recommend a supplier? Nutraplanet looks good.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is Life Support ED?
Is that a supplement or something?
Life Support is a supp by Anabolic Innovations it contains ingredents to help you stay safe during a steriod cycle. ED=everyday

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

shyguava

Awards
Life Support is a supp by Anabolic Innovations it contains ingredents to help you stay safe during a steriod cycle. ED=everyday
And I thought the ED part stood for "Erectile Dysfunction' lol:think: