Cycle R-ALA??

maple626

Awards
Is it bad to take to much R-ALA. Also, does R-ALA have and effect on muscle pump besides helping with blood sugar

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
From what I have gathered, it does have an effect on vascualrity, pump, etc. I haven't done too much research on ALA as of yet, but no, no need to cycle it. Check out the anarchy thread at the top, I'm sure there is some useful info in there.

I'm wanting to try out Swole V2, R-ALA, and that G=plenish that OMEGA has come out with. Anyone else have thoughts on it? Would love to hear them.

sawastea

Awards
1) No need to cycle R+

2) I'm currently taking Swole V2 with G-Plenish as well as 40 other supplements. I'm on day 4. Some things that I've noticed are:
a) My last set, I'm still putting up as well as my first set, err, not as tired
b) My recovery time seems to be much faster, hence less muscle soreness :)
c) More vascularity

It's hard to explain my diet. I seem to switch from a TKD type diet on workout days to somewhat keto on non workout days. Though, I'm still on a 40/40/20 diet with most of my fats coming from almonds, flax, and EFA caps

Hope this helps

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
1) No need to cycle R+

2) I'm currently taking Swole V2 with G-Plenish as well as 40 other supplements. I'm on day 4. Some things that I've noticed are:
a) My last set, I'm still putting up as well as my first set, err, not as tired
b) My recovery time seems to be much faster, hence less muscle soreness :)
c) More vascularity

It's hard to explain my diet. I seem to switch from a TKD type diet on workout days to somewhat keto on non workout days. Though, I'm still on a 40/40/20 diet with most of my fats coming from almonds, flax, and EFA caps

Hope this helps
Hey bro, thanks for the heads up. By itself, how would you rate the g-plenish in accordance to actual muscle gains, etc.

sawastea

Awards

Hey bro, thanks for the heads up. By itself, how would you rate the g-plenish in accordance to actual muscle gains, etc.
Jergo, hard to say. I have yet to take G-Pleniwsh w/o Swole and my other supps. There is a lot of good feedback regarding Omega's product at EF and bb.com

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=183266&highlight=gplenish

Anyway, I have noticed better recuperation time, which is a MUST. Vascularity is more pronounced, though, that can be a plethora of choices :p

I was sold after reading the reviews on both boards.

motleybreu

Awards
no need to cycle R-ALA...but they beat me to it;)

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established

Jergo, hard to say. I have yet to take G-Pleniwsh w/o Swole and my other supps. There is a lot of good feedback regarding Omega's product at EF and bb.com

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=183266&highlight=gplenish

Anyway, I have noticed better recuperation time, which is a MUST. Vascularity is more pronounced, though, that can be a plethora of choices :p

I was sold after reading the reviews on both boards.
Sweet, I bought some the other day with some additional R-ALA, hopefully its all that its cracked up to be.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Anybody have an opinion as to whether I should use some Co-Q10 in addition with my R-ALA? The ones that I have are 35mg/geltab. Or do you think I should just use it when I run out of the R-ALA?

omega1

Awards
Jergo bro be carefull not to taker it alone please :)

it does not taste like chocolate cake :)

you wont be let down by the resluts give it a good week...............

aslo Sawastea what can I say??

but THANKYOU for really coming to bat for Gplenish and sharing your experince

it means alot ..............

Lonny

Awards
From what I have gathered, it does have an effect on vascualrity, pump, etc. I haven't done too much research on ALA as of yet, but no, no need to cycle it. Check out the anarchy thread at the top, I'm sure there is some useful info in there.

I'm wanting to try out Swole V2, R-ALA, and that G=plenish that OMEGA has come out with. Anyone else have thoughts on it? Would love to hear them.

Im not sure about the G-Plenish, but im currently using R-ALA and Swole V2.

100 mgs of R-ALA preworkout, along with a preworkout shake with a serving of Swole V2, 25 grams of dextrose and 25 grams of Nectar. Flavour is amazing, fuzzy navel=dextrrose=Tang :D

Then 100 mgs R-ala post workout.

I have a thread up on bb.com listing my results thus far.
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=200210

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Lonny, do you only take 200mg/day of R-ALA? If so, hows it goin for you? I went and bought Mike's R, but I was taking 600-800mg/day. I saw good results on it, but its kinda pricey for me right now at that dose. If I can use less like you and still get results, then I'd start using it again.

Lonny

Awards
Right now im only using 200 mgs a day and none on my off days.
I have to drive 30 mins to buy the stuff and am running low, and won't be able to get some for a few days so im going low.

Once i get a new bottle im going to go 300 mgs everyday.

While i was cutting i used 600 mgs a day and saw good results, then cut back to 300 a day and saw the same basic results.

Right now Im please with the results taking 100 mgs pre and 100 mgs post workout.

When i get the new bottle i'll see how that goes.

sawastea

Awards
aslo Sawastea what can I say??

but THANKYOU for really coming to bat for Gplenish and sharing your experince

it means alot ..............

:D

Still taking it (G-Plenish)...The results have been really nice. I've quit taking many other supps so it's pretty much a G-Plenish/EFA/multi-vitamin/whey stack.

Jergo, on a side note. I think that if you go 100mg R-ALA with every 30-40g carbs, you should fair well, at least I have with MY experience ;)