New Ecdy Product - LegalGear

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are thinking of releasing a new ecdy product... What do you guys think? It's a new version of ecdy and also a new delivery system...

When we do get it done, we will be doing some logs with experienced testers.

Also, we have our new GH coming shortly...how does a 17,000 percent increase (roughly 170 times) in GH sound to you boys?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, sustained is an issue, it will be a matter of frequency of dosing to be honest...

We will have laboratory tested results!

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Very interested in the Ecdy product... do you have an estimated time to completion? Some months time from now?

madchemist

Banned
Awards
Do you realize that, when making a cyclodextrin, the molecule you are attempting to make more soluble, must fit within?

:clap2:

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Do you realize that, when making a cyclodextrin, the molecule you are attempting to make more soluble, must fit within?

:clap2:
Who was that directed towards? Ecdy does fit into a cyclodextrin though, since they routinely are used for cholesterol removal, which is bigger than most ecdy products.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
We are thinking of releasing a new ecdy product... What do you guys think? It's a new version of ecdy and also a new delivery system...

Also, we have our new GH coming shortly...how does a 17,000 percent increase (roughly 170 times) in GH sound to you boys?
I'd like to do a log. Never tried an Ecdy product before.

madchemist

Banned
Awards
Who was that directed towards? Ecdy does fit into a cyclodextrin though, since they routinely are used for cholesterol removal, which is bigger than most ecdy products.
Refering to resveratrol.

:afro:

madchemist

Banned
Awards
By the way, ecdy does have solubility issues and therefore could be inserted within a cyclodextrin

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
i would also enjoy doing an ecdy log, been wanting to try it for quite some time now. "Go on with the chlorophyll"

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds good to me. It'll be interesting to see how an ecdy product works in cyclo form.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I had an wonderful experience in doing a sponsored log for you guys back in the spring. You guys let me run the Methyl Masterdrol Version 2 which I really enjoyed. In fact, I've been pimping it ever since. Lots of these guys around here have bought and ran that product due to me suggesting it to them. I would just like to say that I would love to be able to be a tester for you guys once again with this new ecdy product. Just saying........:rolleyes:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like a damn good idea to me, E!

I'm interested to hear more about the GH product.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
In!

Man, an ecdy that works would friggen rock. I'll let russianstar have his crazy-a$$ injections, lol!

And totally intrigued about the GH product. Exciting stuff.

mcalex

Awards
I'd be definety interested in Ecdy product.
I'm seeing good results with the Ecdy form spinach extract.

ekdevil

Awards
another vote for more info for the gh product and when its coming out

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Ecdy product sounds great. Specially if its Cyclo.

Im sorta questioning this GH product though.... 170times more then what? a young mans normal out put? a 30 year old? a 50 year old? a 70 year old???

They are all VERY different and 170X of an old mans (even a 40-50 year old man) isnt likely to be much more then a hefty amount of GH released even in a healthy young man.

Do GHRP's even cause a GH release that high :think:

Im interested, but very skeptical about that GH one.... love to have you prove me wrong..... Throwin a Pep into a cyclo???

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok Im saying NO WAY on the GH product.... it may increase GH to some degree or another, have no CLUE what it is yet or if this a 17000% increase in a single spike or couple hours or whole day BUT synthetic GH @ 20iu ed cant even create an increase that much.

Peptides (CJC+GHRP-6 together)can get close on a 24 hour comparison of fasted males normal release and a dose of .1mcg/kg and 1mcg/kg of GHRP-6 and CJC respectively but would need to be injected at least every 3-4 hours a day and thats at a hefty dose.

Id really like to be proved wrong and see an affordable legal GH releasing product brought to the market but short of using an expensive amount of Peptides in some sort of special delivery system (like the orotropin products once out from IBE, which were VERY expensive) I just dont see it happening.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am always interested in a good ecdysterone product, as long as it can deliver the equivalent of a minimum of 600mg of actives per recommended daily dose. Still, it would be very interesting to read the pharmacological pathway/MoA that would produce such a dramatic result in your proposed product. Get me excited! :D

russianstar

Awards
  • Established

I would love to log this, as you know im running a log on injectable ecdy in the supplements logs/reviews section here at AM.
So i would be very interested to see if this compares to how amazing injectable ecdy is, let me know guys, as i have used every kind of ecdy available, so far injectable is really amazing, would love to see how a sublingual, or a new form of delivery could work.
Vey excited about the gh product too, awesome!!!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
nice! i like the looks of these to product ideas!

-GJJ

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Sounds like a muscle tech add!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lol

It does at that, but this time we have something real to back that up and plan on doing lab trials to make sure it is real and not just typical bullshit...

So, get this. My chinese supplier just IM's me and tells me that instead of sending 50g of this new super ingredient, he only sent 10g... which means I can't make as many sample pills. After going off on him for a half hour he promises to send me another 50g sample.

So, we will have the GH product out fairly soon and then our stimulant product and finally the ecdysterone. We will get there!

This new ingredient is something Seth came up with from his days in BIG PHARMA. It is some super sublingual/intranasal delivery ingredient that supposedly blows cyclodextrins away... (this DELIVERY ingredient costs $1100 per kilogram so I can sort of see why he only sent 10g...this isn't even the actives...)

We shall see!

small_guy

Awards
  • Established
lol

It does at that, but this time we have something real to back that up and plan on doing lab trials to make sure it is real and not just typical bullshit...

So, get this. My chinese supplier just IM's me and tells me that instead of sending 50g of this new super ingredient, he only sent 10g... which means I can't make as many sample pills. After going off on him for a half hour he promises to send me another 50g sample.

So, we will have the GH product out fairly soon and then our stimulant product and finally the ecdysterone. We will get there!

This new ingredient is something Seth came up with from his days in BIG PHARMA. It is some super sublingual/intranasal delivery ingredient that supposedly blows cyclodextrins away... (this DELIVERY ingredient costs $1100 per kilogram so I can sort of see why he only sent 10g...this isn't even the actives...)

We shall see!
Even more interesting. Not sure if you can say but does this product cause your body to make more gh i.e. stimulate cells in the pituitary gland that releases HGH, or is it some type of gh peptide(substance) by itself and hence has nothing to do with the pituitary?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol

We shall see!
Sounds like the ecdysterone product will be least complicated to bring to market...

jacobcoile

Awards
I am in on this! Interested in both... let us know how long till each comes out.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am in on this! Interested in both... let us know how long till each comes out.
Roughly 60 days for the GH product and probly about 90 days or so for the ecdy. Thats a guess on the ecdy though.

jacobcoile

Awards
Roughly 60 days for the GH product and probly about 90 days or so for the ecdy. Thats a guess on the ecdy though.
:head: thanks!
Awesome! I am excited to see these: hope they are truly something novel as it sounds thusfar.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Oh yes, I'm watching your log. Awesome stuff, just a bit hardcore for me. "Crazy-ass" was meant lovingly :)

Ok bro, il let you off then, lol, as you meant it "lovingly":bruce2:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol

We shall see!
this is sounding more and more like the tropin delivery systems... they were licensed from a pharm company as well... may very well be worth something, tell me are the actives a pep??? please make it so.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Ok bro, il let you off then, lol, as you meant it "lovingly":bruce2:
Haha, I'm relieved. ;)

If you guys have come up with a way to deliver ECDY to muscle tissue, I'm friggen IN. Please, let it be true. Any of you watch True Blood on HBO? I'm thinking of some "V" sh*t right here.

EDIT: 500th post! I'm gonna go ahead and consider this a lucky post, and predict that an effective dermal ECDY is finally coming.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are licensing the dermals for Ecdy. Which I think will really be good. I will design a killer site based dermal that should give TRUE site enhancement if the results are true that ecdy works best site specific.

E

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Got the raw today! 5g instead of 10g...bastards! So, now we can't even make much of a batch of even the GH product. I will see what comes out of it and pick some testers if possible.

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
20-EC? Turk? both?

Both the ecdy and the gh product sound very interesting, look forward to finding out more!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got the raw today! 5g instead of 10g...bastards! So, now we can't even make much of a batch of even the GH product. I will see what comes out of it and pick some testers if possible.
You have a volunteer lab-rat right here!! :hammer:

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
We are licensing the dermals for Ecdy. Which I think will really be good. I will design a killer site based dermal that should give TRUE site enhancement if the results are true that ecdy works best site specific.

E
very promising, I'm excited to see what the formula will look like.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
the GH product seems most interesting to me but even if it turns out that the 17000 figure is accurate the real problem is that if it has to be dosed multiple times per day to maintain, will it be any more cost efficient then real GH?

Mr.50

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the GH product seems most interesting to me but even if it turns out that the 17000 figure is accurate the real problem is that if it has to be dosed multiple times per day to maintain, will it be any more cost efficient then real GH?

Mr.50

Anything will be more cost efficient compared to real GH, real GH is STUPID expensive. Im super interested in this product as most GH products never usualy do a ton for me. Even if you have to buy multiple bottles when dosing 3 or 4 times a day or whatever the dosing may be it will be probly be still less then 80-100 bucks a month, real GH is easily 500 or more.

This formulation should be great though and i will say this 1 of the products noone has come out with yet! :bruce2:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So this product would be a big improvement over "I-GH-1" i would assume then?

If so, very nice guys!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So this product would be a big improvement over "I-GH-1" i would assume then?

If so, very nice guys!

Its more along the line of using it in conjunction.. The I-GH-1 will help lower somastatin( i think thats what its called :lol: ) and the GH product will keep the GH elevated along with the other product in there. Like a double wammy, now I GH 1 isnt necessary but im willing to bet the GH release will be prolonged and kept higher with it. Just a guess though, as release gets nearer we will be able to release more info.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established

E
I know from my log im running that it does seem to enhance site areas, certainly endurance and strength have increased in those areas, the most interesting thing though is that my biceps have started to peak more, wich shows that there is a real possibility for muscle size enhancement, if i were to run the injectable for 6 weeks i think we would see a big difference.
It could be the transdermal you are working on will be even more effective, without the pain in the a$$ injections, im very very excited by this news, if you need a tester TG would be great, id love to test this out too, great news lg.

RS

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Its more along the line of using it in conjunction.. The I-GH-1 will help lower somastatin( i think thats what its called :lol: ) and the GH product will keep the GH elevated along with the other product in there. Like a double wammy, now I GH 1 isnt necessary but im willing to bet the GH release will be prolonged and kept higher with it. Just a guess though, as release gets nearer we will be able to release more info.

Sounds very interesting to say the least.:jaw:

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
a new ecdy product sounds great!!
i would buy it !