Blue up question

Xapt3r2ooX

Awards
Hey to the ones who used Blue Up did it raise your libido a lot because the information on the supplement mentions nothing about libido being raise but i am guessing it does because of the ingredients. I would like to know because today is day 2 of my blue up and was thinking about buying some horny goat weed to boost my libido but dont know if it is neccesary now

dafox

Awards
  • Established
When I ran it alone, I have to say that it improved my sense of well-being, but I did not notice a significant increase in libido. I did get good gains on bench press though, but not too much weight gain. (I can't remember the weight gain)
When I stacked it with IDS Sports Post Cycle Tabs (an AI test booster), my libido was up.

Xapt3r2ooX

Awards
oh i see. thanks :) by the way did you experience any acne while using this supplement and it says to take out 30-45 min pre workout. Should i take it on non workout days as well?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

Xapt3r2ooX

Awards
thanks. what about acne? yeah i was wondering because my libido is down from my epistane cycle and finished pct about 6 days ago. Ive been taking DHEA 100mg 50 morning 50 before bed. And started taking Blue up. I want my libido sky rocket now but argh imworried. Im going to buy some maca today either way. Im kind of scared.

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
Blue Up is one of the few things I've taken that actually raised my libido. Solid product, good price.

Xapt3r2ooX

Awards
alright great thanks :)what about acne? did u experience any acne from using the product?

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
I don't recall getting an increase in acne, but it is a common side of test boosters and not everyone reacts the same.