Drive and Life Suport question.

chlorella

Awards
This summer I was taking Drive and Life Suport and I made some serious gains and at the time I thought it was from the Drive. I was only taking Life Suport to see if it would bring my blood pressure down.

I just ordered the big block Drive. Can I expect the same results using drive alone?

Did the addition of the Life Suport have anything to do with my gains? I was also taking astaxanthin and the thread posted below got me thinking that some of my results were from taking the Life Suport too.

Astaxanthin and Saw Palmetto for Testosteron Increase

I'm also thinking that the nettle root extract might have helped too.

If I wanted to try something simmilar again, would Stoked be better that Life Suport?

Has anyone tried Drive alone AND Drive with life/cycle suport and noticed a big difference by adding to "suport"?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't understand the logic behind taking life support and drive!

I think that stacking drive and stoked woud provide much better results.

chlorella

Awards
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/105250-astaxanthin-saw-palmetto.html

Here's the thread that I tried to post before, hopefull it works.

I was taking life suport because of high blood pressure. That was my "logic" for taking it. Now, 2 months later, I'm wondering if some of my results were form the combination of the two.

I've got some prety bad injuries, so I cant lift heavy (around 90 lbs max bench). But I was getting big and hard real fast.

Did the addition of Life Suport have anything to do with my gains? I'll have to look further into Stoked.

How would Stoked/Drive compare to Stoked/AX?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/105250-astaxanthin-saw-palmetto.html

Here's the thread that I tried to post before, hopefull it works.

I was taking life suport because of high blood pressure. That was my "logic" for taking it. Now, 2 months later, I'm wondering if some of my results were form the combination of the two.

I've got some prety bad injuries, so I cant lift heavy (around 90 lbs max bench). But I was getting big and hard real fast.

Did the addition of Life Suport have anything to do with my gains? I'll have to look further into Stoked.

How would Stoked/Drive compare to Stoked/AX?
I would go with the Stoked/AX only because there are many logs on it. I have not really seen any logs on Stoked/Drive but can say 1 thing I have run both and the alpha-male feeling and libido kick from both of these solo were awesome I can say it would be insane on both.

chlorella

Awards
If I wanted to run Drive and Stoked solo, could I cycle between Drive and Stoked with out taking any time off? Would that be an icarian overload?

I'm thinking about using up the bottle of Overdrive then starting Stoked. Do I need to take time off before the Stoked?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I wanted to run Drive and Stoked solo, could I cycle between Drive and Stoked with out taking any time off? Would that be an icarian overload?

I'm thinking about using up the bottle of Overdrive then starting Stoked. Do I need to take time off before the Stoked?
Yes if running solo I would take a 4 week break in between.:)

chlorella

Awards
My origional question remains unanswered.

Are the gains from Drive + Life Suport much better than Drive without the Life Suport?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My origional question remains unanswered.

Are the gains from Drive + Life Suport much better than Drive without the Life Suport?
I'd think not.

That study was funded by the supplement company, and it included no placebo. so i'm not sure i'd count on it for much. Do you know one possible cause of higher serum testosterone with that? Could be the saw palmetto binding to androgen receptors. So your body is using less testosterone, so blood testosterone levels go up, but you dont gain any muscle. yay.

Recent clinical research appears to have proven that Saw Palmetto extract is beneficial in BPH. Its mechanism of action in the treatment of BPH is reported that Saw Palmetto inhibits the conversion of testosterone to DHT, the agent thought to be responsible for the enlargement of the prostrate. In addition Saw Palmetto extract inhibits the binding of DHT to receptors thus blocking its action. It has also been shown to have an inhibitory effect both on androgen and estrogen nuclear receptors.
I think you'll get as good results with drive solo