T-Bol - Thermolife

Status
Not open for further replies.
MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
This product looks relatively new to Nutraplanet, and seems to contain some legit ingredients (the dosages could be a little low). Can anyone vouch for this product/contrast it with another?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
i just noticed the same thing yesterday, that NP started carrying this product and I'm curious about any feed back or results from who's take it!

madchemist

Banned
Awards
Obviously I am biased, but T-Bol has been the best test booster I've used thus far. It has a very similar test boosting effect compared to Fadogia as far as testicular swelling, increased mood, increased libido, load volume, exc., as well as an ergogenic effect which is very similar to Mass Fx and can be distinctly felt in the gym.

I'm currently running 6 caps/day, which is the recommended amount, with great success in terms of the attributes listed above, although some people go as far as 9 caps/day which amplifies the effects, but increases the cost.

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
You need at least 9 and up to 12 pills to see noticable results. Too expensive, not worth buying.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Obviously I am biased, but T-Bol has been the best test booster I've used thus far. It has a very similar test boosting effect compared to Fadogia as far as testicular swelling, increased mood, increased libido, load volume, exc., as well as an ergogenic effect which is very similar to Mass Fx and can be distinctly felt in the gym.

I'm currently running 6 caps/day, which is the recommended amount, with great success in terms of the attributes listed above, although some people go as far as 9 caps/day which amplifies the effects, but increases the cost.

i must be dumb....its not obvious to me. why are you biased?

Status
Not open for further replies.