Best creatine in pill form

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
looking for the best possible creatine in pills. i have bulk mono but that's running low and is a pain in the ass to take with me if i'm out all day

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I typically mix my bulk creatine plus all other bulk amino acids in a small plastic container and take it with me to the gym and drink it right after my workouts, this seems to work pretty well no need to carry so many pills around!

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
I typically mix my bulk creatine plus all other bulk amino acids in a small plastic container and take it with me to the gym and drink it right after my workouts, this seems to work pretty well no need to carry so many pills around!
i drink xtend before and during workout and usually waximaize and mono after. but i would like pills instead

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could try SNS E2 caps for straight up CEE. What type of creatine are you looking for? Neovar is also a great option.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice options so far. Two other options include CRE 02 by Millennium Sport Technologies and Ether Tabs by Get Diesel Nutrition.

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Having nice results with Neovar currently. Also Green BULGE is one to look into.

Nacho1545

Awards
I have heard that All American Efx Kre-Alkalyn Efx Capsules are awesome. I have not used it yet because I take NO and Kre-Alkalyn in one supp...

Mod Edit: Please do not link to retailers.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
neovar

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
CRE-02 has had great feedback so far, and there are some logs which are finishing up in the sponsored log section if ya wanna check them out. Neovar has been getting nothing but positive reviews, also, but I've yet to try it so I can't comment on it. These have set the new standard for capped creatine products, IMO.

DEADn

DEADn

Awards
Kre Alkalyn

Do Kre Alkalyn.....I know intially that it is doing something in me because if I do not take in enough water my lips get dry about 10 minutes after ingesting it. You only have to take up to 4 pills in a day. I usually do 2 in the morning and 2 before a workout. Very convienent for me. I chose this route because I hate having to down mono in water and such.

With KA I can down the pill and drink down the water at my convienence without having to stir it and keep drinking.

I wish I could tell you where I get it but can't have any linking. Give you a hint...dps I got 2 bottles last time....cheaper than going to the store locally for me.

I do aaefx...I started out doing another brand but aaefx is cheaper and they apparently invented the stuff.

I have a sample of CRE02 which I have not used just yet.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Do Kre Alkalyn.....I know intially that it is doing something in me because if I do not take in enough water my lips get dry about 10 minutes after ingesting it. You only have to take up to 4 pills in a day. I usually do 2 in the morning and 2 before a workout. Very convienent for me. I chose this route because I hate having to down mono in water and such.

With KA I can down the pill and drink down the water at my convienence without having to stir it and keep drinking.

I wish I could tell you where I get it but can't have any linking. Give you a hint...dps I got 2 bottles last time....cheaper than going to the store locally for me.

I do aaefx...I started out doing another brand but aaefx is cheaper and they apparently invented the stuff.

I have a sample of CRE02 which I have not used just yet.
those bastards don't let anyone else use purple caps for Kre-Alk anymore (serious).:mad:

:D

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
just e-mailed thanks
[email protected] for a sample of CRE-O2 (if interested). specify which samples you would like of our products (pending availability, i'm pretty sure rag is out of stock but i'm not sure what else). we are pretty backed up but we'll get the samples out ASAP!

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
You have to stack it with the "STRAP".
i don't think it's legal in most states to take muscle tech and fizogen together. i've heard it happened in alaska and a guy turned into the incredible hulk. the only guy that could stop him was the "doctor" from the hydroxycut hardcore commercial

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
Animal Pump is a great option although it's much more than just creatine.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i don't think it's legal in most states to take muscle tech and fizogen together. i've heard it happened in alaska and a guy turned into the incredible hulk. the only guy that could stop him was the "doctor" from the hydroxycut hardcore commercial
:toofunny:

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
i guess i'm going with neovar. it's a lot cheaper than cre 02

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It also has effects you won't get from Neovar. ;)

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
I got lucky and picked up 2 bottles of neovar for $10 apiece. During my PCT, im gonna give neovar a shot. How are you guys using and the protocol for neovar? Im not a big carb guy PWO, so, i may run into problems, but not sure.

PWO, my shake is:
2scoops whey
2C FF milk
2TBSP natty PB

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
neovar is on the way. thanks guys. maybe i'll try cre-02 next but i don't think it'll be worth the price difference

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You're wrong.

CRE-02™ contains the unique and powerful HEAA (hydroxyl ethyl adenosine analogs) rich ATP-02 Catalyst™ which serves as a glyconutrient delivery agent, a potent ATP source and powerful oxygen utilization aid to ensure performance and endurance surges not yet seen in a small three tablet serving. The ATP-02 Catalyst™ is our 100% DNA certified, biomass cultured Cordyceps Sinensis Hybrid strain that yields maximal levels of 3-Deoxyadenosine (Cordycepin), Adenosine, Ethyl-Adenosine, Hydroxyethyl-Adenosine, and Polysaccharides. The unique and superior culturing process allows this hybrid strain to out perform all inferior, liquid fermented or non hybrid strains by 95%. The ATP-02 Catalyst™ adds incredible synergy to the CRE-02™ product! The ATP-02 Catalyst™ allows for rapid aerobic, anaerobic and ATP recovery intra and post workout. Don’t confuse it with inferior quality or bulk cordyceps 99.99% of other companies use.*

The ATP-02 Endurance Matrix™ contains the powerful adaptogens Jiaogulan, Rhodiola and Ciwujia extracts to add synergy and further bolster the ATP and oxygen utilization effects of the CRE-02™ product. Jiaogulan is known China and Japan as the “Immortality Herb” and has countless benefits. In Traditional Chinese Medicine Jiaogulan is used to support healthy cardiac and lung function, oxygen utilization, endurance, stamina, blood pressure, blood sugar levels, cholesterol levels, immune function, sleep, sexual prowess, mental clarity, overall energy and in the prevention of altitude sickness caused by hypoxia. Jiaogulan is a powerful adaptogen containing 82 known saponins called gypenosides. Many of these gypenosides including 3,4,8 & 12 are responsible for Jiaogulan’s positive effect on oxygen absorption and utilization. Clinical studies have shown Jiaogulan to effectively support cardiac function increasing heart stroke volume 37%, overall cardiac output by 21% and bolstering ejection fraction 13% while decreasing heart rate 10% and maintaining normal blood pressure. Jiaogulan also shows ability to increase nitric oxide synthase which can lead to increased nitric oxide levels to further support cardiovascular function. This shows the powerful ability of Jiaogulan to effectively and efficiently deliver oxygenated blood to the muscles for optimal endurance and performance.*

Rhodiola Rosea also known as Tibetan Rhodiola is a cooling adaptogen that has been proven in many studies and used by the many cultures including Tibetan Sherpas, the Chinese and Russians to increase the capacity for work. Rhodiola Rosea even in small amounts can have a positive effect on oxygen absorption, saturation and utilization. Rhodiola supplementation in clinical studies has shown the ability to increase ATP 17% and creatine phosphate (CP) 45% above baseline levels. Rhodiola has also shown to increase muscle glycogen levels 53% while decreasing lactic acid 18% and ammonia 60%. Rhodiola has the unique ability to promote mental clarity, focus and willingness to work and perform by supporting optimal serotonin & dopamine levels. Proper neurotransmitter levels are crucial to keeping your head in the game. Ciwujia (Radix eleutherococcus senticosus) is a common adaptogen that has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for over a thousand years. It is known for its ability to increase oxygen utilization, increase endurance, decrease lactic acid buildup, decrease heart rate under work load while reducing fatigue during and after intense exercise. Traditionally large doses are needed to elicit a positive effect on performance, but; when combined with Jiaogulan, Rhodiola and Cordyceps and delivered via enteric coating directly into the small intestine we are able to get a much stronger synergistic effect from a smaller amount of material because nothing is destroyed in the stomach.*

ALA (Alpha Lipoic Acid) is a welcome addition to CRE-02™ for its insulin mimicking, delivery and antioxidant effects. Alpha lipoic acid is the third stage of the tri-phase delivery system delivery behind enteric pH coating and glyconutrient delivery provided by the ATP-02 Catalyst™ cordyceps hybrid. We all know the value of alpha lipoic acid but when delivered via enteric coating its bioavailability is heightened leading to a much more profound effect as a delivery agent and increases it’s mg/mg ORAC value substantially.*

CRE-02™ is an industry first! In a market place plagued by copy cat and run of the mill products, CRE-02™ offers the most innovative and effective creatine product you can buy. There will inevitably be unscrupulous imitators and knock offs, but CRE-02™ can say it led the way!

Cre-02

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

CRE-XS (ATP Saturation Matrix)

Magnesium Creatine Chelate, Creatine Gluconate, Di-Sodium Creatine Phosphate, Tri-Creatine Malate
2000 mg **
ATP-02 Catalyst 500 mg **
Glyconutrient Delivery-ATP & Oxygen Catalyst

Cordyceps Sinensis HEAA Hybrid

100% DNA Certified & Biomass Cultured yeilding maximal levels of:

3-Deoxyadenosine (Cordycepin)
Adenosine
Ethyl-Adenosine
Hydroxyethyl-Adenosine
Polysaccharides
Adapt-02 Endurance Matrix 375 mg **
Jiaogulin Extract (gynostemma pentaphylium standardized to 95%gypenosides)
Rhodiola Rosea Extract (standardized to 3% Rosavins & 1% Salidrosides)
Ciwujia Root Extract 4:1
Alpha Lipoic Acid 125 mg
Neovar

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

PCr-Mono Matrix (Proprietary Blend):

Phosphocreatine, Creatine Monohydrate
646 mg **

Glucovar/Adenylate Cyclase Sensitization Complex (Proprietary Blend):

Banaba Extract (Lagerstroemia Speciosa 1% Corosolic Acid)*, Gymnema Sylvestra (75% Extract), D-Pinitol*, Bioperine (95%-98% Piperine)* Registered Trademark of Sabinsa Corp. and holds patent #5, 536, 506).

Hmm, not quite equal there.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
who's to say all that extra stuff is going to make big enough of a difference? sometimes u can put too much stuff in a product. like i said i'm gonna run neovar first cause it's cheaper then maybe try cre-02 after

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've used those ingredients in Cordygen VO2, and they are phenomenal. The increased work capacity is sick.

If you want to see 'too many ingredients', look at any pre-workout creatine cocktail (No-Xplode, etc).

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I've always been a big fan of Green Bulge. I've had great experience with it time and time again. I've also heard some pretty good things about Neovar also, never have personally tried it though.

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
all those animal things are waaaaaaaaay too much. do u really need 8,000 pills for each product?
I hear ya but we put a lot into the formulas. The idea of the packs is that you don't have to buy separate things. For example with Animal Pump you get a full dose of creatine PLUS NO/stims/nootropics/anti-oxidants. You can only fit so much in one pill.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya but we put a lot into the formulas. The idea of the packs is that you don't have to buy separate things. For example with Animal Pump you get a full dose of creatine PLUS NO/stims/nootropics/anti-oxidants. You can only fit so much in one pill.
u could make one GIANT pill that u take as a suppository, it would probably absorb better to.:toofunny:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I've always been a big fan of Green Bulge. I've had great experience with it time and time again. I've also heard some pretty good things about Neovar also, never have personally tried it though.
Love your avatar. :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 15
Supplements 10
Supplements 13
Supplements 28
Supplement Logs 9