Best creatine in pill form

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Best creatine in pill form

looking for the best possible creatine in pills. i have bulk mono but that's running low and is a pain in the ass to take with me if i'm out all day

2. neovar w/ carbs!!
    •   

3. I typically mix my bulk creatine plus all other bulk amino acids in a small plastic container and take it with me to the gym and drink it right after my workouts, this seems to work pretty well no need to carry so many pills around!

4. Quote Originally Posted by DormantFiber View Post
    I typically mix my bulk creatine plus all other bulk amino acids in a small plastic container and take it with me to the gym and drink it right after my workouts, this seems to work pretty well no need to carry so many pills around!
    i drink xtend before and during workout and usually waximaize and mono after. but i would like pills instead

5. You could try SNS E2 caps for straight up CEE. What type of creatine are you looking for? Neovar is also a great option.

6. Neovar is nice because it has some great nutrient repartitioners with it , to help your body with the carbs you should take your creatine with. If you like KreAlkalyn, you should could out http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...-capsules.html .

7. Cre02?

8. Nice options so far. Two other options include CRE 02 by Millennium Sport Technologies and Ether Tabs by Get Diesel Nutrition.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

9. Having nice results with Neovar currently. Also Green BULGE is one to look into.

10. Cre-02
    OR
    Neovar

Both are good.
    •   

11. I have heard that All American Efx Kre-Alkalyn Efx Capsules are awesome. I have not used it yet because I take NO and Kre-Alkalyn in one supp...

Mod Edit: Please do not link to retailers.

12. neovar
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

13. sounds like everybody likes neovar

14. Quote Originally Posted by GreenSquats View Post
    Also Green BULGE is one to look into.
    green bulge for sure

15. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0785 View Post
    sounds like everybody likes neovar
    Send us an e-mail for a free sample....info@appliednutriceu ticals.com

16. NEOVAR, my new best friend.

17. CRE-02 has had great feedback so far, and there are some logs which are finishing up in the sponsored log section if ya wanna check them out. Neovar has been getting nothing but positive reviews, also, but I've yet to try it so I can't comment on it. These have set the new standard for capped creatine products, IMO.
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review
  18. Kre Alkalyn

Do Kre Alkalyn.....I know intially that it is doing something in me because if I do not take in enough water my lips get dry about 10 minutes after ingesting it. You only have to take up to 4 pills in a day. I usually do 2 in the morning and 2 before a workout. Very convienent for me. I chose this route because I hate having to down mono in water and such.

With KA I can down the pill and drink down the water at my convienence without having to stir it and keep drinking.

I wish I could tell you where I get it but can't have any linking. Give you a hint...dps I got 2 bottles last time....cheaper than going to the store locally for me.

I do aaefx...I started out doing another brand but aaefx is cheaper and they apparently invented the stuff.

I have a sample of CRE02 which I have not used just yet.

19. Quote Originally Posted by DEADn View Post
    Do Kre Alkalyn.....I know intially that it is doing something in me because if I do not take in enough water my lips get dry about 10 minutes after ingesting it. You only have to take up to 4 pills in a day. I usually do 2 in the morning and 2 before a workout. Very convienent for me. I chose this route because I hate having to down mono in water and such.

With KA I can down the pill and drink down the water at my convienence without having to stir it and keep drinking.

I wish I could tell you where I get it but can't have any linking. Give you a hint...dps I got 2 bottles last time....cheaper than going to the store locally for me.

I do aaefx...I started out doing another brand but aaefx is cheaper and they apparently invented the stuff.

I have a sample of CRE02 which I have not used just yet.
    those bastards don't let anyone else use purple caps for Kre-Alk anymore (serious).

anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html

20. Quote Originally Posted by The Tanya View Post
    Send us an e-mail for a free sample....info@appliednutriceu ticals.com
    just e-mailed thanks

21. no votes for creakic?

22. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0785 View Post
    no votes for creakic?
    You have to stack it with the "STRAP".
  23. anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html

24. Quote Originally Posted by Big BAMA View Post
    You have to stack it with the "STRAP".
    i don't think it's legal in most states to take muscle tech and fizogen together. i've heard it happened in alaska and a guy turned into the incredible hulk. the only guy that could stop him was the "doctor" from the hydroxycut hardcore commercial

25. Animal Pump is a great option although it's much more than just creatine.

26. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0785 View Post
    i don't think it's legal in most states to take muscle tech and fizogen together. i've heard it happened in alaska and a guy turned into the incredible hulk. the only guy that could stop him was the "doctor" from the hydroxycut hardcore commercial

27. Green BULGE
    Neovar
    CEE caps

28. i guess i'm going with neovar. it's a lot cheaper than cre 02

29. It also has effects you won't get from Neovar.

30. I got lucky and picked up 2 bottles of neovar for $10 apiece. During my PCT, im gonna give neovar a shot. How are you guys using and the protocol for neovar? Im not a big carb guy PWO, so, i may run into problems, but not sure.

PWO, my shake is:
    2scoops whey
    2C FF milk
    2TBSP natty PB

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    neovar

Similar Forum Threads

1. DAA in pill form?
    By BrYmAsTeR17 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-28-2010, 10:07 PM
  2. Liquid vs. Pill Form