Ragnarok vs. White Flood

Ragnarok vs. White Flood

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Just curious how these two compare to each other? Which one did you like better and why? I love my White Flood, but Rag seems to have some pretty good reviews.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just curious how these two compare to each other? Which one did you like better and why? I love my White Flood, but Rag seems to have some pretty good reviews.
might be interesting to stack white flood with non stim rag. i love how white flood motivates and fires me up, adding the creatine from rag will only make it better.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
you should add a poll to this thread :p
i think if i HAD to choose between the two it would be white flood........but to stack them would be nice !

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
both are great, but the added creatine in Rag puts it over the top for me. it's hard to compare the two, as rag is closer to GM + WF.

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
I chose the flood, it gave me clean, focused energy. Rag was a little mild for my liking.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Caffeine-Free Rag + [insert stim] is my current choice. I'll not vote as I feel torn between the two and my option isnt really shown in the poll.

Rag allowed me to simplify my supplementation quite a bit with the broad range it hits. And the extra antioxidants let me take higher ALCAR dosings along with.

White Flood f'ing rocks as well! Loved the sample I had a while back, but haven't yet taken the time to fit it into my supp schedule. The thing I noticed most was I felt charged up, but also focused with a sense of well-being that was definitely there. If I ever decide to change creatine sources, WhiteFlood is definitely IN.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Caffeine-Free Rag + [insert stim] is my current choice. I'll not vote as I feel torn between the two and my option isnt really shown in the poll.

Rag allowed me to simplify my supplementation quite a bit with the broad range it hits. And the extra antioxidants let me take higher ALCAR dosings along with.

White Flood f'ing rocks as well! Loved the sample I had a while back, but haven't yet taken the time to fit it into my supp schedule. The thing I noticed most was I felt charged up, but also focused with a sense of well-being that was definitely there. If I ever decide to change creatine sources, WhiteFlood is definitely IN.
i didn't think samples were available for white flood, and white flood doesn't contain any creatine. you might try white flood +stim free rag.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
i didn't think samples were available for white flood, and white flood doesn't contain any creatine. you might try white flood +stim free rag.
There actually were white flood sample packs quite a while ago.

And yes, that's exactly what I've suggested above :p My intention was to imply that if I change creatine sources (i.e. green mag or sizeon, etc) I'll put White Flood in to make up for the void that leaving Ragnarok would create in my supplementation (they overlap a bit). Thanks for helping to clear that up.

H

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
just looking at the ingredient list, I would put rag above wf, but, I've yet to try either; however, I have some rag on order and wf is next up on the trial run.

H

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
from just researching the ingredient list, I would put rag above wf, but, I've yet to try either; however, I have some rag on order and wf is next up on the trial run.

djbkxr

djbkxr

Awards
I haven't tried Ragnarok yet so I can't vote. But I do love White Flood. Even if I do have to mine servings out with a pickaxe. I figure 2 good sized nuggets to be about the same as 2 scoops. :hammer:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I haven't tried Ragnarok yet so I can't vote. But I do love White Flood. Even if I do have to mine servings out with a pickaxe. I figure 2 good sized nuggets to be about the same as 2 scoops. :hammer:
That's hardcore!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Renegade, do you think a pre w/o combo of WF+GG is ok or to much?

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
i did that pre-work-out and liked it, its not too much

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
from just researching the ingredient list, I would put rag above wf, but, I've yet to try either; however, I have some rag on order and wf is next up on the trial run.
just from looking at ingredient list muscle tech would win everytime, trust me white flood is more than an ingredient list.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
No that would be a powerful pre workout stack, although we recommend GG be stacked with a creatine as it enhances its effects. :thumbsup:

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
White Flood gets me a bit more wired up, which I like.
Heh, WF makes me pass out. Must be the GABA, but even half a dose of WF preworkout and I usually need 15-20 minutes on the couch before I can start lifting weights.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
just from looking at ingredient list muscle tech would win everytime, trust me white flood is more than an ingredient list.
LOL. that doesn't even make sense. when he said, "judging by the ingredient profile.." he was taking into consideration the ingredients and dosage of each. you can look at a label of something like product X and say that "while it has a lot of solid ingredients and potentially a lot of synergy between them, it is under dosed, therefore it will not perform as well as product Y, which is dosed adequately." WF is a solid product, and i've always given it props (check bb.com for reference, did a log on it), but to say that it is "more than an ingredient list" is silly. it is what it is; well-formulated, reasonably dosed, and an effective pre-workout product,.

B

Broadmeister

Awards
that stack worked great for me. By the time I got to the gym i would be so anxious to get my gloves on and hit the weights

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
LOL. that doesn't even make sense. when he said, "judging by the ingredient profile.." he was taking into consideration the ingredients and dosage of each. you can look at a label of something like product X and say that "while it has a lot of solid ingredients and potentially a lot of synergy between them, it is under dosed, therefore it will not perform as well as product Y, which is dosed adequately." WF is a solid product, and i've always given it props (check bb.com for reference, did a log on it), but to say that it is "more than an ingredient list" is silly. it is what it is; well-formulated, reasonably dosed, and an effective pre-workout product,.
come on, ncangey. you know as well as i do that the supp industry is unregulated. just because it is listed in a certain amount, can you guarantee me that every supp ingredient is in there in the amount it is listed as? there is no penalty for lying on a label. when i say white flood is more than an ingredient list, i am saying it is legitimate. unless you are saying that without a doubt, every label of every supplement is accurate.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
come on, ncangey. you know as well as i do that the supp industry is unregulated. just because it is listed in a certain amount, can you guarantee me that every supp ingredient is in there in the amount it is listed as? there is no penalty for lying on a label. when i say white flood is more than an ingredient list, i am saying it is legitimate. unless you are saying that without a doubt, every label of every supplement is accurate.
my friend, i am not telling you to believe anything beyond a reasonable doubt, but have you ever mixed the exact amounts of everything in White FLOOD together and compared the two? then you don't know what's in it, either.. bottom line. the best you can do is to make sure the company you're buying from produces their products in a cGMP facility.

Good Manufacturing Practice or GMP (also referred to as 'cGMP' or 'current Good Manufacturing Practice') is a term that is recognized worldwide for the control and management of manufacturing and quality control testing of foods, pharmaceutical products, and medical devices.
Since sampling product will statistically only ensure that the samples themselves (and perhaps the areas adjacent to where the samples were taken) are suitable for use, and end-point testing relies on sampling, GMP takes the holistic approach of regulating the manufacturing and laboratory testing environment itself. An extremely important part of GMP is documentation of every aspect of the process, activities, and operations involved with drug and medical device manufacture. If the documentation showing how the product was made and tested (which enables traceability and, in the event of future problems, recall from the market) is not correct and in order, then the product does not meet the required specification and is considered contaminated (adulterated in the US). Additionally, GMP requires that all manufacturing and testing equipment has been qualified as suitable for use, and that all operational methodologies and procedures (such as manufacturing, cleaning, and analytical testing) utilized in the drug manufacturing process have been validated (according to predetermined specifications), to demonstrate that they can perform their purported function(s).
In the US, the phrase "current good manufacturing practice" appears in 501(B) of the 1938 Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (21USC351). US courts may theoretically hold that a drug product is adulterated even if there is no specific regulatory requirement that was violated as long as the process was not performed according to industry standards
by June 2010 every dietary supplement manufacturer must be cGMP compliant.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i guess what i am saying is, the results from white flood speak louder than just words on a label. labels are just that, labels. nothing more nothing less.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
T...have you tried Ragnarok yet?
hey duece, whats up? i am not knocking ragnarok, i like it, very good creatine formula and nice stim effect. my comment was based on the poster who was basing his opinion on just the label, imo sometimes a product either goes beyond or fails to live up to label expectations. the jist of what i am trying to say is white flood is a product that exceeds what you would expect from reading whats in it. blue gene is another one where the label didn't impress me, but after reading logs from people i respect, i now know it is a very good product. imho white flood stacked with non-stim rag would be very good. i am going to go with white flood/cre02 next order though just because of the great reviews and samples your company was nice enough to send me. LONG LIVE WHITE FLOOD!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I didnt think you were talking smack. I just wanted to ask if you had used it personally or not. I know you're not a bad dude or anything like that.

I personally have not tried White Flood so I couldn't say either way. From the pre w/o's that I have tried though....Rok easily was far superior.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I didnt think you were talking smack. I just wanted to ask if you had used it personally or not. I know you're not a bad dude or anything like that.

I personally have not tried White Flood so I couldn't say either way. From the pre w/o's that I have tried though....Rok easily was far superior.
thanks, i appreciate the vote of confidence. as far as mixes containing creatine, rag and the new shotgun are at the top. but another reason i like white flood is the ability to sip it mixed with pw all night at at work without worrying about the creatine becoming unstable. not ragging the rag, just prefer the flood.:cheers:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Rag/Rok & white FLOOD are two of the best preworkout products out there.

Out of all of the pre workout products to choose from, you really can't go wrong with these 2. That's why the poll is so close. There's no wrong way to eat a Reese's (or vote in this poll)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Rag/Rok & white FLOOD are two of the best preworkout products out there.

Out of all of the pre workout products to choose from, you really can't go wrong with these 2. That's why the poll is so close. There's no wrong way to eat a Reese's (or vote in this poll)

hahah effff reeses ;)