Protein Customizer

1. Registered User

Thumbs up Protein Customizer

What's up everyone, I just wanted to recommend the protein customizer for anyone who hasn't tried them. I personally use their Milk Protein Isolate, which is only 5.75/lb. (flavored). Oh yeah, the first time I ordered it unflavored to save a couple of bucks, big mistake, by the time I dumped enough cocoa and splenda to make it bearable I had spent more than just ordering it flavored. Their flavoring is very good too.

2. Registered User

But has Mike gotten the test results back yet? I wanna make sure they arn't just another proteinfactory.com (can I say that without a lawsuit?)
  3. Registered User

Originally posted by jay12
    What's up everyone, I just wanted to recommend the protein customizer for anyone who hasn't tried them. I personally use their Milk Protein Isolate, which is only 5.75/lb. (flavored). Oh yeah, the first time I ordered it unflavored to save a couple of bucks, big mistake, by the time I dumped enough cocoa and splenda to make it bearable I had spent more than just ordering it flavored. Their flavoring is very good too.
    I was along time customer of proteinfactory and plan to order from proteincustomizer within a week or so.

How does their Milk Protein Isolate taste?

I was trying to decide between:

35% casein/35% whey isolate/30% egg white
    or
    40% milk protein isolate/30% whey isolate/30% egg white

Has anyone else tried any of these combos either at proteincustomizer and/or proteinfactory?
    Last edited by SteveDFW; 12-31-2002 at 11:20 PM.
    •   

4. Running with the Big Boys

I have tried the lean gainer mix from protein factory.. I have to say that was some of the roughest tasting protein I have ever had.. don't think I will be ordering from them again..

5. Registered User

Re: Re: Protein Customizer

Originally posted by SteveDFW

I was along time customer of proteinfactory and plan to order from proteincustomizer within a week or so.

How does their Milk Protein Isolate taste?
    I used to be a protein factory customer as well, but after their owner got on the boards and made an ass of himself once the whole test thing happened I decided to switch. The Milk Protein Isolate tastes good, I like it because I don't need to fool around with mixing because it already has about an 80/20 casien/whey blend, it's a minimum 90% protein as opposed to 80% for WPC, and it's cheap.
  6. Registered User

PC stuff tastes good. I've tried the breakfast blend and the nighttime blend. The breakfast is really good and I just ordered some more, and I made my own custom nighttime blend with 50 micellar casein and 50 cfm whey. I'll have to see how that tastes.

Otherwise, they are top notch, I recommend them.
  7. Banned

I will be testing protein customizer in the next 60 days. If you check the old protein factory thread on bb.com I posted the results of the most recent PF testing. They said something had 0 carbs, it had 17.
  8. Banned

Originally posted by 1Fast400
    I will be testing protein customizer in the next 60 days. If you check the old protein factory thread on bb.com I posted the results of the most recent PF testing. They said something had 0 carbs, it had 17.
    Ouch. Someone should slap their asses with a nice lawsuit on the basis I couldnt go into ketosis with their 0 cabr protein....hmm. wonder why??
  9. Registered User

I'm wondering why people make such a big damned deal about the pricing anyway... 5.75/lb, you're looking at almost 30 dollars for a 5 lber anyway... so who gives a ****, especially if you probably don't get anywhere near what you pay for in terms of claimed nutrient amounts.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.

Originally posted by Biggin
    I'm wondering why people make such a big damned deal about the pricing anyway... 5.75/lb, you're looking at almost 30 dollars for a 5 lber anyway... so who gives a ****, especially if you probably don't get anywhere near what you pay for in terms of claimed nutrient amounts.
    Couldn't have said it better myself. I just use cheap whey (Optimum) and get egg and casein from whole food sources.
  11. Banned

Originally posted by jweave23

Couldn't have said it better myself. I just use cheap whey (Optimum) and get egg and casein from whole food sources.
    Yea, after I had to tell your dumbass where you could get a source of egg protein ....
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.

Originally posted by YellowJacket

Yea, after I had to tell your dumbass where you could get a source of egg protein ....
    So do I just cook the eggs and eat them? When is the best time to do this?
  13. Registered User

Originally posted by jweave23
    So do I just cook the eggs and eat them? When is the best time to do this?
    You mean you don't crack em into a glass and slurp em down?... when did that stop?!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 1st Order with Protein Customizer
    By tatortodd in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-11-2006, 12:51 PM
  2. Protein Customizer
    By Sanosuke in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-24-2003, 11:10 PM
  3. protein customizer
    By 2gcorey in forum Supplements