Biotest Z-12 w/ ZMK
- 10-10-2008, 02:03 PM
- 10-11-2008, 02:33 AM
What is your reasoning for running both? They are too similar in my opinion and that would be a lot of Zinc on a regular basis.
- 10-11-2008, 05:36 AM
Biotest Z-12 ingredients: 4-amino-3-phenylbutyric acid HCl, L-theanine,5-hydroxytryptophan.
So no, it doesn't contain Zinc.There shouldn't be a problem taking them both.
10-11-2008, 08:47 PM
My bad I forgot they had that new thing out. Yes I agree it would be fine.
10-12-2008, 10:04 AM
Thanks, fellas. From the looks of things, the Z-12 parallels a lot of the ingredients in MST's Somnidren product. I'm looking for better sleep, not necessarily GH benefits. But still, Somnidren costs less than Z-12 and has the advantage of being designed to stack with ZMK.
At the very least, this will give me a chance to compare both (Somnidren and Z-12) side by side.
Similar Forum Threads
- By thebigt in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-29-2009, 09:33 PM
- By aerlyn02 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-19-2007, 04:16 PM
- By jeep69 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-30-2004, 11:01 PM
- By comrade in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-25-2004, 11:03 AM
- By nsruffryder34 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-14-2003, 08:21 PM