Biotest Z-12 w/ ZMK
- 10-10-2008, 03:03 PM
- 10-11-2008, 03:33 AM
What is your reasoning for running both? They are too similar in my opinion and that would be a lot of Zinc on a regular basis.
10-11-2008, 06:36 AM
Biotest Z-12 ingredients: 4-amino-3-phenylbutyric acid HCl, L-theanine,5-hydroxytryptophan.
So no, it doesn't contain Zinc.There shouldn't be a problem taking them both.
10-11-2008, 09:47 PM
10-12-2008, 11:04 AM
Thanks, fellas. From the looks of things, the Z-12 parallels a lot of the ingredients in MST's Somnidren product. I'm looking for better sleep, not necessarily GH benefits. But still, Somnidren costs less than Z-12 and has the advantage of being designed to stack with ZMK.
At the very least, this will give me a chance to compare both (Somnidren and Z-12) side by side.
Similar Forum Threads
- By 40 in 12 in forum Weight LossReplies: 17Last Post: 05-04-2004, 01:34 PM
- By Carl Willingham in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-10-2003, 05:54 PM
- By Draven in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 02-28-2003, 09:55 PM
- By syko in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 02-06-2003, 07:27 PM
- By 40 in 12 in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 01-06-2003, 09:25 AM