CAN YOU TAKE NITRIX,NO-XPLODE,CELLMASS & Thermonex TOGETHER ?

kob300

Awards
COULD ANYONE TELL ME IF ITS SAFE TO TAKE THESE 4 TOGETHER (NITRIX,NO-XPLODE,CELLMASS & Thermonex),IM WORRIED MOSTLY ABOUT THE NITRIX AND NO-XPLODE TOGETHER ?,.........ALSO WONDERING COULD THEY GIVE YOU HEART ATTACKS ?.........THANKS :)

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Check and see how much caffeine they have. Other than that you should be fine.

mDeezy

mDeezy

Awards
  • Established
if you're not too sensitive to caffeine, you'll be fine (these 4 have about 400mg althogether). i took nitrix and no-xplode together back in the day and they actually were quite synergistic. of course now they suck balls, but thats a different story.

kob300

Awards
ok thats good to know ! thanks a mill dudes ,.....what about protein and glutamine with those 4 aswell or could that be dangerous !!!:O

Timmo

Timmo

Awards
There arent any supplements that are dangerous to take alongside protein and glutamine.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why would you blow that much cash on substandard supplements?

Try taking Ragnarok and RPM/Drive for a better stack.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
COULD ANYONE TELL ME IF ITS SAFE TO TAKE THESE 4 TOGETHER (NITRIX,NO-XPLODE,CELLMASS & Thermonex),IM WORRIED MOSTLY ABOUT THE NITRIX AND NO-XPLODE TOGETHER ?,.........ALSO WONDERING COULD THEY GIVE YOU HEART ATTACKS ?.........THANKS :)
WOW, Do you own a GNC? Caffeine shouldn't be a problem but Your wallet will hurt like hell. Ask us before you make a stack like this next time and we will save you a bunch of money and give you a better stack.

kob300

Awards
Why would you blow that much cash on substandard supplements?

Try taking Ragnarok and RPM/Drive for a better stack.
money isint a problem for me at the moment so i dont mind spending a little more cash junno ?
MOD EDIT: Read the rules.

kob300

Awards
WOW, Do you own a GNC? Caffeine shouldn't be a problem but Your wallet will hurt like hell. Ask us before you make a stack like this next time and we will save you a bunch of money and give you a better stack.
oh no i havent orderd them yet luckly !:L:L
whats the best possible stack i coud go on so !:)
thanks again for yer time guys :)

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established
money isint a problem for me at the moment so i dont mind spending a little more cash junno ?
you can get cellmass no-xplode and nitrix at
shop.healthhaven.com for 102 dollars ,that isint bad like !

Mass Stack-BSN Maximum Strength Core Series information & Mass Stack-BSN Maximum Strength Core Series pricing at HealthHaven.com
That Stack is $96.89 when purchased individually at Muscle Milk, Hydroxycut Hardcore, Lipo 6, Saw Palmetto, and more - NutraPlanet. :afro: Go there.

See Post #6 by Poison on this thread for a good stack

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great, but that stack is SUBSTANDARD. You can get a better stack. Try any of these:

Ragnarok
RPM
Drive

Cre02
RPM
Drive

Ragnarok
RPM
Cordygen5

Cre02
RPM
Activite Extreme

Etc.

Any of those will blow your BSN stack away. Rag is GReat, but get the caffeine-free, and take RPM, it's the best strength product out there. Add in Drive to cut some fat/build some muscle, or Cordygen5 to spur mad endurance and pumps, and prepare to be shock-and-awed. ;)

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yikes ! You do know that Ronnie Coleman and Trey Brewer don't actually use these right ?? :p

But, ya.. it's a good thing you came here before you wasted all that money :thumbsup:

Listen to the members here, search the site, and ask questions before you buy ANYTHING. First and foremost though.. get your diet right, then worry about the supps.. There are so many great brands here to try, any combo you choose should yield great results.

Good Luck !

kob300

Awards
Great, but that stack is SUBSTANDARD. You can get a better stack. Try any of these:

Ragnarok
RPM
Drive

Cre02
RPM
Drive

Ragnarok
RPM
Cordygen5

Cre02
RPM
Activite Extreme

Etc.

Any of those will blow your BSN stack away. Rag is GReat, but get the caffeine-free, and take RPM, it's the best strength product out there. Add in Drive to cut some fat/build some muscle, or Cordygen5 to spur mad endurance and pumps, and prepare to be shock-and-awed. ;)
by drive do you mean ''test drive''

ok thanks for the help guys ill let ye know how i get on ! :)

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
no dude, search "drve" on Nutrplanet and you will find out what it is, Nutrsplanet is the best place to buy stuff! i dont know if you have ordered here before but if not, here is why you should!! great shipping, honest employees, great service, and cheap prices, products are guaranteed to be delivered safely!!
what more could you ask for..?
maybe some cheaper bulk supplies lol....they got that too!!
now i sound like a cheap sales man lol....

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
no dude, search "drve"...Nutrplanet...Nutrsplanet...
speeling is mi bigest pet peave :)

So yeah, instead of stacking all of those BSN products together you could try to find a product from Fizogen called The Strap. The Strap is, simply the most powerful performance enhancement innovation in the history of mankind, ever!

"The Strap utilizes specialized quantum physics, geometry and vibration harnessing technologies to help synergize the power of the human body's bio-energy system and allows it to run with optimum performance. Known as chi, or life force, energy flowing through meridian points in some cultures ... The Strap may help to instantly and dramatically increase the connectivity, flow and communication of your energy system! Simply place The Strap on your wrist ... and experience a charge of mental focus, strength and endurance of mind-blowing proportions!"

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
sorry about the spelling haha, my battery is dieing in my keyboard:(

Bwhit

Awards
MOD EDIT: Read the rules.

dont be fooled by the cheaper ones with less because when you add them up tab for tab its about close to the same price if not more.

imo nitrix with any creatine is all you need. forget NO xplode, and just drink a monster energy drink before you work out

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only good thing from BSN is syntha-6, IMO, and that's only for the taste. I trust SilentBob - go w/the Strap, you'll never regret it! :D

J/K - any of the RPM/Drive stacks posted above are a great way to go. Plenty of other awesome products mentioned in threads all over AM - JP8, Assault, White Flood, etc. - pick a few (just a few!!!) and give em a go.