Please help with supps regimen, IP6, Tumeric, green tea etc

  1. New Member
    jhferry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    155
    Rep Power
    213
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%

    Please help with supps regimen, IP6, Tumeric, green tea etc


    Some of you may remember about 2.5 years ago I had a trans cell tumor taken out of my bladder. Although not malignant, it really twisted my head for a bit and made me rethink my supps. This is what I want to take:

    IP-6 w/inosterol - I actually choose this for its cancer/immune properties not knowing they put it in synthesize
    Whey, cold filtered w/stevia
    Tumeric (Im not sure how much of a dosing I need)
    Green tea extract, currently using lean green
    Sesathin (on and off)
    Coq10
    Fish oils 1200 mg twice to 3 times daily
    Mushroom extracts, maitake etc
    Creatine, load one week then 5 grams a day
    ability. I see true protein now has caps so I would probably start at 1g per day. DO you need to cycle off this stuff?
    Ester C
    Superfood greens drink
    Vit D
    Rhodiola Rosea? may help with getting colds due to stress/headaches?
    Cissus? I am 36 and have some pain here and there. I also have prostatitis so I am curious of its healing



    Supps in bold I am not taking but think maybe I should.

    So basically, I tried to research IP-6. I came up with an old thread here and one at advant. The main knock is it blocks absorption of minerals so I didnt want to be taking it and flushing everything else down the can. I am 36, 5, 5" and 143pds. I hover around 18% BF so I need to start there. Some of these supps want to be taken empty stomach, some with food. How would you guys combine these?

    Can you give me any advice on dosages and If you think I can add anything. Key things are immune support, enough protein and some fat loss support while keeping whatever lean gains I make before a bulk hopefully after the new year.

    I also take way to much excedrin/advil so I need to protect my liver. Niacine and Red rice yeast maybe?

    Thanks guys!

  2. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jhferry View Post
    Some of you may remember about 2.5 years ago I had a trans cell tumor taken out of my bladder. Although not malignant, it really twisted my head for a bit and made me rethink my supps. This is what I want to take:

    IP-6 w/inosterol - I actually choose this for its cancer/immune properties not knowing they put it in synthesize
    Whey, cold filtered w/stevia
    Tumeric (Im not sure how much of a dosing I need)
    Green tea extract, currently using lean green
    Sesathin (on and off)
    Coq10
    Fish oils 1200 mg twice to 3 times daily
    Mushroom extracts, maitake etc
    Creatine, load one week then 5 grams a day
    ability. I see true protein now has caps so I would probably start at 1g per day. DO you need to cycle off this stuff?
    Ester C
    Superfood greens drink
    Vit D
    Rhodiola Rosea? may help with getting colds due to stress/headaches?
    Cissus? I am 36 and have some pain here and there. I also have prostatitis so I am curious of its healing



    Supps in bold I am not taking but think maybe I should.

    So basically, I tried to research IP-6. I came up with an old thread here and one at advant. The main knock is it blocks absorption of minerals so I didnt want to be taking it and flushing everything else down the can. I am 36, 5, 5" and 143pds. I hover around 18% BF so I need to start there. Some of these supps want to be taken empty stomach, some with food. How would you guys combine these?

    Can you give me any advice on dosages and If you think I can add anything. Key things are immune support, enough protein and some fat loss support while keeping whatever lean gains I make before a bulk hopefully after the new year.

    I also take way to much excedrin/advil so I need to protect my liver. Niacine and Red rice yeast maybe?

    Thanks guys!
    This is what I take everyday and it mimics eating a diet high in tumerice and resveratrol

    500mgs tumeric(95% curcuminoids)
    600mgs n-actely-cystine
    100mgs Resveratrol yielding 50mgs trans resveratrol
    1gram grean tea that is equal to 500mgs EGCG
    500mgs Vitamin C
    300mgs Grape seed extract
    Natural Vitamin E
    1.5grams fish oil

    taken twice a day on sternous days and Once a day on less strenous days.

    Since I started using this, I feel Fu*ken wondreful!
  3. Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Rep Power
    37733
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jhferry View Post
    Some of you may remember about 2.5 years ago I had a trans cell tumor taken out of my bladder. Although not malignant, it really twisted my head for a bit and made me rethink my supps. This is what I want to take:

    IP-6 w/inosterol - I actually choose this for its cancer/immune properties not knowing they put it in synthesize
    Whey, cold filtered w/stevia
    Tumeric (Im not sure how much of a dosing I need)
    500mg twice a day with bioperine. I use Dr's Best.

    Green tea extract, currently using lean green
    Apparently blood levels rise once a saturation point is reached with EGCG, so it's better to take it all at once, rather than spread throughout the day. 400mg is the minimum for one dose, IIRC, for this purpose. It's still great at any dose level.

    Sesathin (on and off)
    Coq10
    Fish oils 1200 mg twice to 3 times daily
    Mushroom extracts, maitake etc
    Mushroom - check out PSK/PSP, Agaricus Blazei, maitake, cordyceps. Contact Mushroom Science by phone or email and tell them what you want, they'll point you toward the correct 'shroom.

    http://www.mushroomscience.com/

    Also this product:

    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/no...&CJPID=1719838

    Creatine, load one week then 5 grams a day
    ability. I see true protein now has caps so I would probably start at 1g per day. DO you need to cycle off this stuff?
    No need to load, and INO 5gr is fine, but so is 2-3, for most people. You can stay on long term, like a couple years.


    Ester C
    Superfood greens drink
    Vit D
    Rhodiola Rosea? may help with getting colds due to stress/headaches?
    Cissus? I am 36 and have some pain here and there. I also have prostatitis so I am curious of its healing
    Prostatitis - look at saw palmetto


    I also take way to much excedrin/advil so I need to protect my liver. Niacine and Red rice yeast maybe?

    Thanks guys!
    Why the NSAIDS? Stop it! They're fine for spot use, but chronically, they're bad. Sounds like you need to exercise more, start moving, and you might feel better.

    What DO you do for exercise?
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    small_guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    39
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    252
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    49.8%

    Take your green tea with bioperine or eat pepper as it helps with EGCG concentrations.

    Also curcumin(active of Turmeric) has better cancer fighting ablities when combined with EGCG so take both together(synergy) with pepper. I would also include several scoops of tomato paste with olive oil or fish oil with them.
  5. New Member
    jhferry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    155
    Rep Power
    213
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    500mg twice a day with bioperine. I use Dr's Best.



    Apparently blood levels rise once a saturation point is reached with EGCG, so it's better to take it all at once, rather than spread throughout the day. 400mg is the minimum for one dose, IIRC, for this purpose. It's still great at any dose level.



    Mushroom - check out PSK/PSP, Agaricus Blazei, maitake, cordyceps. Contact Mushroom Science by phone or email and tell them what you want, they'll point you toward the correct 'shroom.

    http://www.mushroomscience.com/

    Also this product:

    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/no...&CJPID=1719838



    No need to load, and INO 5gr is fine, but so is 2-3, for most people. You can stay on long term, like a couple years.




    Prostatitis - look at saw palmetto




    Why the NSAIDS? Stop it! They're fine for spot use, but chronically, they're bad. Sounds like you need to exercise more, start moving, and you might feel better.

    What DO you do for exercise?
    I actually just started lifting, cardio etc. I get muscle spasm headaches which turn migraine which makes it hard to work out. Clonezepam helps a bit, Advil or Excedrin is used a couple of days a week, maybe.

    Clonezepam also helps the prostatatits, alot of stress related things I guess.
  6. New Member
    jhferry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    155
    Rep Power
    213
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by small_guy View Post
    Take your green tea with bioperine or eat pepper as it helps with EGCG concentrations.

    Also curcumin(active of Turmeric) has better cancer fighting ablities when combined with EGCG so take both together(synergy) with pepper. I would also include several scoops of tomato paste with olive oil or fish oil with them.

    Would cayenne pepper be just as good?

    Any help with the IP-6? I keep hearing that it blocks minerals.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. tumeric's affects on muscle pumps if any
    By kingdong in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-16-2010, 12:26 PM
  2. What stores sell pounds of tumeric for a few bucks?
    By kingdong in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-15-2010, 02:20 AM
  3. Green Tea and Vit.B6 with L-Dopa supps
    By Wordz_Worf in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 05:26 PM
  4. Tumeric helps me with my whey
    By wontdie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 11:20 PM
  5. Tumeric Inhibits Oxidation of Brain Cells
    By BigVrunga in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-31-2006, 02:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in