Please help with supps regimen, IP6, Tumeric, green tea etc

jhferry

Awards
Some of you may remember about 2.5 years ago I had a trans cell tumor taken out of my bladder. Although not malignant, it really twisted my head for a bit and made me rethink my supps. This is what I want to take:

IP-6 w/inosterol - I actually choose this for its cancer/immune properties not knowing they put it in synthesize
Whey, cold filtered w/stevia
Tumeric (Im not sure how much of a dosing I need)
Green tea extract, currently using lean green
Sesathin (on and off)
Coq10
Fish oils 1200 mg twice to 3 times daily
Mushroom extracts, maitake etc
Creatine, load one week then 5 grams a day
ability. I see true protein now has caps so I would probably start at 1g per day. DO you need to cycle off this stuff?
Ester C
Superfood greens drink
Vit D
Rhodiola Rosea? may help with getting colds due to stress/headaches?
Cissus? I am 36 and have some pain here and there. I also have prostatitis so I am curious of its healing

Supps in bold I am not taking but think maybe I should.

So basically, I tried to research IP-6. I came up with an old thread here and one at advant. The main knock is it blocks absorption of minerals so I didnt want to be taking it and flushing everything else down the can. I am 36, 5, 5" and 143pds. I hover around 18% BF so I need to start there. Some of these supps want to be taken empty stomach, some with food. How would you guys combine these?

Can you give me any advice on dosages and If you think I can add anything. Key things are immune support, enough protein and some fat loss support while keeping whatever lean gains I make before a bulk hopefully after the new year.

I also take way to much excedrin/advil so I need to protect my liver. Niacine and Red rice yeast maybe?

Thanks guys!

Some of you may remember about 2.5 years ago I had a trans cell tumor taken out of my bladder. Although not malignant, it really twisted my head for a bit and made me rethink my supps. This is what I want to take:

IP-6 w/inosterol - I actually choose this for its cancer/immune properties not knowing they put it in synthesize
Sesathin (on and off)
Coq10
ability. I see true protein now has caps so I would probably start at 1g per day. DO you need to cycle off this stuff?
Ester C
Superfood greens drink
Vit D
Cissus? I am 36 and have some pain here and there. I also have prostatitis so I am curious of its healing

Supps in bold I am not taking but think maybe I should.

So basically, I tried to research IP-6. I came up with an old thread here and one at advant. The main knock is it blocks absorption of minerals so I didnt want to be taking it and flushing everything else down the can. I am 36, 5, 5" and 143pds. I hover around 18% BF so I need to start there. Some of these supps want to be taken empty stomach, some with food. How would you guys combine these?

Can you give me any advice on dosages and If you think I can add anything. Key things are immune support, enough protein and some fat loss support while keeping whatever lean gains I make before a bulk hopefully after the new year.

I also take way to much excedrin/advil so I need to protect my liver. Niacine and Red rice yeast maybe?

Thanks guys!
This is what I take everyday and it mimics eating a diet high in tumerice and resveratrol

500mgs tumeric(95% curcuminoids)
600mgs n-actely-cystine
100mgs Resveratrol yielding 50mgs trans resveratrol
1gram grean tea that is equal to 500mgs EGCG
500mgs Vitamin C
300mgs Grape seed extract
Natural Vitamin E
1.5grams fish oil

taken twice a day on sternous days and Once a day on less strenous days.

Since I started using this, I feel Fu*ken wondreful!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

500mg twice a day with bioperine. I use Dr's Best.

Apparently blood levels rise once a saturation point is reached with EGCG, so it's better to take it all at once, rather than spread throughout the day. 400mg is the minimum for one dose, IIRC, for this purpose. It's still great at any dose level.

Sesathin (on and off)
Coq10
Mushroom - check out PSK/PSP, Agaricus Blazei, maitake, cordyceps. Contact Mushroom Science by phone or email and tell them what you want, they'll point you toward the correct 'shroom.

http://www.mushroomscience.com/

Also this product:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/now/ahcc.html?CJAID=10409943&CJPID=1719838

No need to load, and INO 5gr is fine, but so is 2-3, for most people. You can stay on long term, like a couple years.

Ester C
Superfood greens drink
Vit D
Prostatitis - look at saw palmetto

Thanks guys!
Why the NSAIDS? Stop it! They're fine for spot use, but chronically, they're bad. Sounds like you need to exercise more, start moving, and you might feel better.

What DO you do for exercise?

small_guy

Awards
  • Established
Take your green tea with bioperine or eat pepper as it helps with EGCG concentrations.

Also curcumin(active of Turmeric) has better cancer fighting ablities when combined with EGCG so take both together(synergy) with pepper. I would also include several scoops of tomato paste with olive oil or fish oil with them.

jhferry

Awards
500mg twice a day with bioperine. I use Dr's Best.

Apparently blood levels rise once a saturation point is reached with EGCG, so it's better to take it all at once, rather than spread throughout the day. 400mg is the minimum for one dose, IIRC, for this purpose. It's still great at any dose level.

Mushroom - check out PSK/PSP, Agaricus Blazei, maitake, cordyceps. Contact Mushroom Science by phone or email and tell them what you want, they'll point you toward the correct 'shroom.

http://www.mushroomscience.com/

Also this product:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/now/ahcc.html?CJAID=10409943&CJPID=1719838

No need to load, and INO 5gr is fine, but so is 2-3, for most people. You can stay on long term, like a couple years.

Prostatitis - look at saw palmetto

Why the NSAIDS? Stop it! They're fine for spot use, but chronically, they're bad. Sounds like you need to exercise more, start moving, and you might feel better.

What DO you do for exercise?
I actually just started lifting, cardio etc. I get muscle spasm headaches which turn migraine which makes it hard to work out. Clonezepam helps a bit, Advil or Excedrin is used a couple of days a week, maybe.

Clonezepam also helps the prostatatits, alot of stress related things I guess.

jhferry

Awards
Take your green tea with bioperine or eat pepper as it helps with EGCG concentrations.

Also curcumin(active of Turmeric) has better cancer fighting ablities when combined with EGCG so take both together(synergy) with pepper. I would also include several scoops of tomato paste with olive oil or fish oil with them.

Would cayenne pepper be just as good?

Any help with the IP-6? I keep hearing that it blocks minerals.