1-androsterone

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. 1-androsterone


    just got the 1-androsterone from advanced muscle science. Gonna give it a shot see if i get some results.


  2. steroid forum not supplement

  3. Quote Originally Posted by jay360 View Post
    just got the 1-androsterone from advanced muscle science. Gonna give it a shot see if i get some results.

    Dont tell anyone but a lil bird told me to look out for a new Product frome Primordial Performance. Can you say topical 1 androsterone
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by MaxGolf View Post
    Dont tell anyone but a lil bird told me to look out for a new Product frome Primordial Performance. Can you say topical 1 androsterone
    Say word!!!!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by MaxGolf View Post
    Dont tell anyone but a lil bird told me to look out for a new Product frome Primordial Performance. Can you say topical 1 androsterone
    Little birds are awesome!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by MaxGolf View Post
    Dont tell anyone but a lil bird told me to look out for a new Product frome Primordial Performance. Can you say topical 1 androsterone
    that same little bird landed on my shoulder the other day All I can say is hell yeah!

  7. ams is a terrible product. i took this, and my entire face broke out. i will never use ams products ever again.

  8. sub'ed

    good luck with the run!

  9. LIKE OMG!!!! I am about to cream my pants!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by tgass View Post
    LIKE OMG!!!! I am about to cream my pants!

    HAHA I will try and keep everyone updated once i get more info.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by premedreject View Post
    ams is a terrible product. i took this, and my entire face broke out. i will never use ams products ever again.
    Well Iím sorry to hear that. However we are an entirely different company and this will be a topical product. Not a pill. A lot of people have seen a drop in break outs while using our topical. It might be something to think about.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by premedreject View Post
    ams is a terrible product. i took this, and my entire face broke out. i will never use ams products ever again.
    Here is a thread you might want to take a look at
    Sustain Alpha and improved complexion?

  13. 1-androsterone was my first cycle,i had really nice gains,i took that along with estro-supress,and pct with t-7.i liked it and i think you will too!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by jay360 View Post
    just got the 1-androsterone from advanced muscle science. Gonna give it a shot see if i get some results.
    the next time you should post this kind of questions in the stero#d forum!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by MaxGolf View Post
    Dont tell anyone but a lil bird told me to look out for a new Product frome Primordial Performance. Can you say topical 1 androsterone
    will this replace dermacrine ?

  16. We will keep Dermacrine around and see how things go. If it stays, well thats all up to the sales. If people keep buying it then we will keep it if not then we would stop selling it.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by MaxGolf View Post
    We will keep Dermacrine around and see how things go. If it stays, well thats all up to the sales. If people keep buying it then we will keep it if not then we would stop selling it.
    I'm tuned in for more info I think this will spark a lot of interest on this forum thanks

  18. Quote Originally Posted by wheels View Post
    I'm tuned in for more info I think this will spark a lot of interest on this forum thanks
    I should have more info early next week

  19. Quote Originally Posted by MaxGolf View Post
    We will keep Dermacrine around and see how things go. If it stays, well thats all up to the sales. If people keep buying it then we will keep it if not then we would stop selling it.

    U guys should def keep. Wouldnt dermacrine be great to stack with it?
  20. Question


    Quote Originally Posted by MaxGolf View Post
    Well Iím sorry to hear that. However we are an entirely different company and this will be a topical product. Not a pill. A lot of people have seen a drop in break outs while using our topical. It might be something to think about.
    how can you say that about the 1 androsterone when it's not even out yet?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by warnerve View Post
    how can you say that about the 1 androsterone when it's not even out yet?

    Testers

  22. Quote Originally Posted by MaxGolf View Post
    We will keep Dermacrine around and see how things go. If it stays, well thats all up to the sales. If people keep buying it then we will keep it if not then we would stop selling it.
    I would love to try a few of primordial's products, however I simply can't afford them. If there was any way the price could come down I and probably many others would purchase your products. However, I do know R&D is expensive.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by TOYFORDOLET View Post
    I would love to try a few of primordial's products, however I simply can't afford them. If there was any way the price could come down I and probably many others would purchase your products. However, I do know R&D is expensive.

    PM sent

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Eyayo View Post
    Testers
    Maybe we will let everyone know when the time is right

  25. Quote Originally Posted by warnerve View Post
    how can you say that about the 1 androsterone when it's not even out yet?

    I didnít say it about the 1 androsterone. As you are right it has not came out yet. I said it about our other topical products. Thatís why I posted the link about the Sustain Alpha. Please see post # 12

  26. Quote Originally Posted by MaxGolf View Post
    Maybe we will let everyone know when the time is right

    ight

  27. Quote Originally Posted by MaxGolf View Post
    Dont tell anyone but a lil bird told me to look out for a new Product frome Primordial Performance. Can you say topical 1 androsterone

    omg! yes! i will be buying this!!! when can we plan on seeing it?

    Thanks
    GJJ

  28. isn't 1 androsterone complete garbage. i've found nothing good said about it. so why would primodial us it in one of their products?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by TOYFORDOLET View Post
    I would love to try a few of primordial's products, however I simply can't afford them. If there was any way the price could come down I and probably many others would purchase your products. However, I do know R&D is expensive.

    im in the same boat! I guess i will just have to save and wait for a sale!! im pissed i missed the big 40 deal!

    Thanks
    GJJ

  30. Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    omg! yes! i will be buying this!!! when can we plan on seeing it?

    Thanks
    GJJ

    We have been working hard on this one so im thinking about a month or so. I will keep you guys posted on all new info

  31. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0785 View Post
    isn't 1 androsterone complete garbage. i've found nothing good said about it. so why would primodial us it in one of their products?

    really cuz i have heard MMv2 is sick and isnt it the same thing?!

    -GJJ

  32. Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    im in the same boat! I guess i will just have to save and wait for a sale!! im pissed i missed the big 40 deal!

    Thanks
    GJJ

    might want to check this thread out. I let the sale go a lil longer Sustain Alpha boosting Testosterone through GABAergic Modulation

  33. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0785 View Post
    isn't 1 androsterone complete garbage. i've found nothing good said about it. so why would primodial us it in one of their products?

    No it is far from garbage. Trust me we put a lot of time and effort in every product we come out with. We like to pride ourselves on giving the highest of quality product we can. Do a search on 1-DHEA, or 1-Androsterone they are the same thing. This product has a few different names. Iím sure you will find some good feedback. Once we have our write up done it will be posted. So keep an eye out for that.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by MaxGolf View Post
    I didnít say it about the 1 androsterone. As you are right it has not came out yet. I said it about our other topical products. Thatís why I posted the link about the Sustain Alpha. Please see post # 12
    ahh thank you, i misread it and didn't realize the theory is that the carrier was helping complexion instead of the actives. lookin forward to this product, should be interesting

  35. 1-androsterone is far from garbage!good stuff!

  36. Quote Originally Posted by MaxGolf View Post
    No it is far from garbage. Trust me we put a lot of time and effort in every product we come out with. We like to pride ourselves on giving the highest of quality product we can. Do a search on 1-DHEA, or 1-Androsterone they are the same thing. This product has a few different names. Iím sure you will find some good feedback. Once we have our write up done it will be posted. So keep an eye out for that.
    i know i've seen plenty of threads talking about the OP product he was looking at. and all came up junk because it's dhea. if it does convert to 1-test it doesn't seem to convert all that much

  37. Are the raws for the topical product being supplied by Proviant?

  38. Quote Originally Posted by crappero View Post
    Are the raws for the topical product being supplied by Proviant?
    Good question.

    Hello crappero. Haven't seen you post much on bb.com lately?

  39. Quote Originally Posted by MaxGolf View Post
    No it is far from garbage. Trust me we put a lot of time and effort in every product we come out with. We like to pride ourselves on giving the highest of quality product we can. Do a search on 1-DHEA, or 1-Androsterone they are the same thing. This product has a few different names. Iím sure you will find some good feedback. Once we have our write up done it will be posted. So keep an eye out for that.
    My understanding is that 1-androsterone, while not susceptible to 5-alpha reductase, nonetheless has androgenic effects that can negatively impact the hairline. Truth? If so, is PP putting anything in the formula to prevent that?

  40. Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    really cuz i have heard MMv2 is sick and isnt it the same thing?!

    -GJJ
    how is it sick? it gives some hardening and strength gains. it's decent for cutting but nothing else
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 1-Androsterone
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-18-2013, 10:11 AM
  2. 1-Androsterone
    By boomboy in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 11-19-2011, 10:36 AM
  3. 1-Androsterone
    By dewing246 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 08:04 PM
  4. Androsterone?
    By Meyer Bros in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-15-2010, 09:55 PM
  5. 1-Androsterone UTT XL, 120 ml
    By AnonyMoose in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-27-2010, 01:49 PM
Log in
Log in