1-androsterone

jay360

jay360

Awards
just got the 1-androsterone from advanced muscle science. Gonna give it a shot see if i get some results.

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
just got the 1-androsterone from advanced muscle science. Gonna give it a shot see if i get some results.

Dont tell anyone but a lil bird told me to look out for a new Product frome Primordial Performance. Can you say topical 1 androsterone

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Dont tell anyone but a lil bird told me to look out for a new Product frome Primordial Performance. Can you say topical 1 androsterone
that same little bird landed on my shoulder the other day ;) All I can say is hell yeah!

premedreject

Awards
ams is a terrible product. i took this, and my entire face broke out. i will never use ams products ever again.

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Awards
  • Established
ams is a terrible product. i took this, and my entire face broke out. i will never use ams products ever again.
Well I’m sorry to hear that. However we are an entirely different company and this will be a topical product. Not a pill. A lot of people have seen a drop in break outs while using our topical. It might be something to think about.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
1-androsterone was my first cycle,i had really nice gains,i took that along with estro-supress,and pct with t-7.i liked it and i think you will too!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
the next time you should post this kind of questions in the stero#d forum!

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Awards
  • Established
We will keep Dermacrine around and see how things go. If it stays, well thats all up to the sales. If people keep buying it then we will keep it if not then we would stop selling it.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
We will keep Dermacrine around and see how things go. If it stays, well thats all up to the sales. If people keep buying it then we will keep it if not then we would stop selling it.
I'm tuned in for more info I think this will spark a lot of interest on this forum thanks

Eyayo

Eyayo

Awards

U guys should def keep. Wouldnt dermacrine be great to stack with it?

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Well I’m sorry to hear that. However we are an entirely different company and this will be a topical product. Not a pill. A lot of people have seen a drop in break outs while using our topical. It might be something to think about.
how can you say that about the 1 androsterone when it's not even out yet?

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
I would love to try a few of primordial's products, however I simply can't afford them. If there was any way the price could come down I and probably many others would purchase your products. However, I do know R&D is expensive:sad:.

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Awards
  • Established
I would love to try a few of primordial's products, however I simply can't afford them. If there was any way the price could come down I and probably many others would purchase your products. However, I do know R&D is expensive:sad:.

PM sent

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Awards
  • Established
how can you say that about the 1 androsterone when it's not even out yet?

I didn’t say it about the 1 androsterone. As you are right it has not came out yet. I said it about our other topical products. That’s why I posted the link about the Sustain Alpha. Please see post # 12

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established

omg! yes! i will be buying this!!! when can we plan on seeing it?

Thanks
GJJ

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
isn't 1 androsterone complete garbage. i've found nothing good said about it. so why would primodial us it in one of their products?

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established

im in the same boat! I guess i will just have to save and wait for a sale!! im pissed i missed the big 40 deal!

Thanks
GJJ

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Awards
  • Established
omg! yes! i will be buying this!!! when can we plan on seeing it?

Thanks
GJJ

We have been working hard on this one so im thinking about a month or so. I will keep you guys posted on all new info

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
isn't 1 androsterone complete garbage. i've found nothing good said about it. so why would primodial us it in one of their products?

really cuz i have heard MMv2 is sick and isnt it the same thing?!

-GJJ

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Awards
  • Established

No it is far from garbage. Trust me we put a lot of time and effort in every product we come out with. We like to pride ourselves on giving the highest of quality product we can. Do a search on 1-DHEA, or 1-Androsterone they are the same thing. This product has a few different names. I’m sure you will find some good feedback. Once we have our write up done it will be posted. So keep an eye out for that.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I didn’t say it about the 1 androsterone. As you are right it has not came out yet. I said it about our other topical products. That’s why I posted the link about the Sustain Alpha. Please see post # 12
ahh thank you, i misread it and didn't realize the theory is that the carrier was helping complexion instead of the actives. lookin forward to this product, should be interesting

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
1-androsterone is far from garbage!good stuff!

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
No it is far from garbage. Trust me we put a lot of time and effort in every product we come out with. We like to pride ourselves on giving the highest of quality product we can. Do a search on 1-DHEA, or 1-Androsterone they are the same thing. This product has a few different names. I’m sure you will find some good feedback. Once we have our write up done it will be posted. So keep an eye out for that.
i know i've seen plenty of threads talking about the OP product he was looking at. and all came up junk because it's dhea. if it does convert to 1-test it doesn't seem to convert all that much

crappero

Awards
Are the raws for the topical product being supplied by Proviant?

EIC

EIC

Awards
My understanding is that 1-androsterone, while not susceptible to 5-alpha reductase, nonetheless has androgenic effects that can negatively impact the hairline. Truth? If so, is PP putting anything in the formula to prevent that?

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
My understanding is that 1-androsterone, while not susceptible to 5-alpha reductase, nonetheless has androgenic effects that can negatively impact the hairline. Truth? If so, is PP putting anything in the formula to prevent that?
it's a DHT derivative so probably

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Shucks. So 1-androsterone = hair loss, eh?
i'm guessing but don't know for sure. i guess if ur prone to hair loss probably maybe not if you're not. i don't think a little hardness and strength is worth it. the only time u need to look hard is during a competition. so if ur not competing what's the point?

madchemist

Banned
Awards
Does 1-androsterone have a double bond on the 5 position?

If not, then it cannot be reduced.

This doesn't mean it cannot attach to AR receptor's on the scalp.

:aargh:

EIC

EIC

Awards
Does 1-androsterone have a double bond on the 5 position?

If not, then it cannot be reduced.

This doesn't mean it cannot attach to AR receptor's on the scalp.

:aargh:
Not sure. I think the trouble is that it does attach to the AR receptor on the scalp itself. This sort of makes it worse than reg. test because topical 5-alpha reductase inhibitors are no help. The brilliance of Dermacrine was the use of pregnenolone to prevent the DHEA -> T from being reduced to DHT. But for many young guys (including myself) there was insufficient conversion from DHEA to T.

I would stick with Dermacrine if I could find a way to convert more DHEA to T.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
also i read that a side effect of this compound is burning when u pee

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Awards
  • Established
I'm working on getting all the info I can on this product. I hope to have answers to everyone’s questions soon. I’ll get back to you guys.

EIC

EIC

Awards
I'm working on getting all the info I can on this product. I hope to have answers to everyone’s questions soon. I’ll get back to you guys.
Damn it, MaxGolf, we need info STAT! I demand that you pump those birds for more information! :aargh: