TesoFX? Worth it?

DeadFate

Awards
Okay well i just joined this forum, and it seems like everyone does truely know their supps. I am a new trainer... a little over weight, but i would LOVE to get into better shape.

I do workout, but i still have that extra meat on my stomach and arms. Anywho, i went to a supp store yesterday.. and was cruising around and talked to the dude. He was buffed like **** so i totally was interested in what he was telling me and stuff.. so i ended up buying TestoFX. Im not sure if this stuff is real but i really wanted your guys input..

Do you think this is fake? Too hardcore? Or is there anything i can start out with lighter and then move to something hardcore-ish.

**Also, my cousin would like to know if there is any good hardcore stuff that he can buy. Hes coming down from Africa, and he takes like UNC or sumthing. UNcut i believe.. not too sure, but is there anything he can take to jack it up to a higher stage for him.

Thank you all so much for the time to read, i really love this forum!!!!

Timmo

Timmo

Awards
First and foremost you should never buy any supplement when you have no idea what it does/is. TestoFX is a natural test booster, not a fat burner. It might help you gain some strength and lean out a little bit, but that'll depend on your age, and current test level.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I have heard great feedback about it. Price is steep for me though, so I decided not to try it.. But I might...

DeadFate

Awards
DO you think i should just finish this bottle and try something better? im also thinking about taking the DCP or the Recreation.

lol im sorry im such a noob... i just really want to look bigger... i need to lose this fat. :(

Timmo

Timmo

Awards
everyone wants to look bigger, but its your diet, training program and rest that are gonna get you there, supplements are not the be all end all of looking the way you want.

DeadFate

Awards
Ya... ive cut down alot of junk food past few weeks... i have eggs and good portions of meat during the day.

Ill try the DCP later on though... but is there any other supp that i can use to top off that cut effect that im looking for? thanx

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Ya... ive cut down alot of junk food past few weeks... i have eggs and good portions of meat during the day.

Ill try the DCP later on though... but is there any other supp that i can use to top off that cut effect that im looking for? thanx
Try no supplements.

Eat 4000 cals. a day. All whole foods. Eggs, sweet potatoes, oatmeal, natty peanut butter, chicken, brown rice etc.. EAT and you shall grow huge!