Methyl Masterdrol

HITscientist

HITscientist

Awards
Anyone had good results.... I'm a few weeks out from bb contest and I was contemlating overnighting some? Worth it or not? Quick feedback would be appreciated...

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
if ur a proud 2008 team mst sponsored athlete of natural bodybuilding then i say NO if its the old formula. if its the new one i'm pretty sure it's junk

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
Its an SD clone (steroid) so you should take this to the steroids section. If you do a search you will find lots of info on superdrol and its clones.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
is it the original or version 2 or the liquid version?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if ur a proud 2008 team mst sponsored athlete of natural bodybuilding then i say NO if its the old formula. if its the new one i'm pretty sure it's junk
I've read some pretty good reviews of Methyl Masterdrol V2, great at leaning and hardening. I say search some logs.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Its an SD clone (steroid) so you should take this to the steroids section. If you do a search you will find lots of info on superdrol and its clones.
the current version is not an SD clone. It is a far less harsh compound, however, if you can find the old Methyl Materdrol that was an SD clone I would certainly stock up!

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I've done two logs on it (the new stuff) and I love it!

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Anyone had good results.... I'm a few weeks out from bb contest and I was contemlating overnighting some? Worth it or not? Quick feedback would be appreciated...

MMV2 is a good product. I have ran it twice before and it is one of my personal favs. Good Strength increases and I shed a decent amount of bf. I would go for the XL bottle.
There are 135 caps instead of 90 so you can up the dosages.:cheers: