Yellow Gold

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
NEEED HHHEEEEEELLLLLPPPPP. nothing i try works. no pumps no hypo feeling, no hungry feeling nothing. i've changed around times, used oats, brown rice, waximaize, wheat pasta every type of carb imaginable. does it not work if u take too many carbs during a meal? and i can wait an hour before eating and not feel any signs of going hypo... am i a non responder or what?

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
NEEED HHHEEEEEELLLLLPPPPP. nothing i try works. no pumps no hypo feeling, no hungry feeling nothing. i've changed around times, used oats, brown rice, waximaize, wheat pasta every type of carb imaginable. does it not work if u take too many carbs during a meal? and i can wait an hour before eating and not feel any signs of going hypo... am i a non responder or what?
How much water are you drinking? Water makes a huge difference in the effectivity of Yellow Gold.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
How much water are you drinking? Water makes a huge difference in the effectivity of Yellow Gold.
haven't been drinking as much as normal lately but i still drink a lot. how does water effect it?

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
haven't been drinking as much as normal lately but i still drink a lot. how does water effect it?
All those carbs you are taking in need water to get pushed through your system effectively. Oatmeal especially will soak up water like a sponge. Take the Yellow Gold with a ton of water and then when you eat your carbs PWO, down even more water. You will see the difference.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
All those carbs you are taking in need water to get pushed through your system effectively. Oatmeal especially will soak up water like a sponge. Take the Yellow Gold with a ton of water and then when you eat your carbs PWO, down even more water. You will see the difference.
could that be why whenever i eat carbs i just feel really full and bloated all the time?

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
could that be why whenever i eat carbs i just feel really full and bloated all the time?
Its a very good possibility. I have the same problem as you do when I don't consume adequate amounts of water. I try to drink about 1.5 gallons ED.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
also what dose of YG are you taking in? i take a 1-2 gram servings per time. also water makes a huge diffrence, make a point to drink lots of water around those times.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
also what dose of YG are you taking in? i take a 1-2 gram servings per time. also water makes a huge diffrence, make a point to drink lots of water around those times.
i take 1.5 to 2 grams and wait anywhere from a half hour to 45 minutes before eating carbs

Thudd

Awards
You won't necessarily feel "huge pumps" or "going hypo", a lot of that is marketing hype. What you should look for is how you feel after a YG + large carb meal - do you feel less bloated and less full, does it feel like you could have eaten more, are you hungry again a couple of hours after?

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
You won't necessarily feel "huge pumps" or "going hypo", a lot of that is marketing hype. What you should look for is how you feel after a YG + large carb meal - do you feel less bloated and less full, does it feel like you could have eaten more, are you hungry again a couple of hours after?
no, no, and no

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 33
mstep Supplements 2
Supplements 2
kbayne Supplements 32
Distilled Water Supplements 21