Cycle Support

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
how long does it last? it says to take it twice a day.

also has anyone tried it and does it work good ,i mean its a complete package and im getting ready to start a cycle within 2 weeks and i was gonna buy all my supporting supplements so is it worth it?

Pemmican

Pemmican

Awards
definitely worth it...i just finished a cycle of prohormones and it was a big help throughout the cycle. never experienced any liver/kidney pain. I havent ha dbloodwork done, so i dont know how well it kept lipids under control, but just the fact that the PH's didnt give me any pain or discomfort, i would attribute to Cycle Support

Edit: It lasts a full 30 days. Best $40 i spent all cycle

mattakaspeedy

Awards
AI Cycle support (powder) and AI Life support (caps) will last 30 days at the recommended dose and is a very good product and a must for the harsher prohormones and steroids. I prefer the life support as it is the same thing but in caps, so no chance of spilling it and making a mess. I always use this product through my cycles. The reccomend dose provides a perfect amount of each supplement on a daily basis...

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
AI Cycle support (powder) and AI Life support (caps) will last 30 days at the recommended dose and is a very good product and a must for the harsher prohormones and steroids. I prefer the life support as it is the same thing but in caps, so no chance of spilling it and making a mess. I always use this product through my cycles. The reccomend dose provides a perfect amount of each supplement on a daily basis...
life support is not the same thing in caps. the serving size gives you half the dosage of the powder. you'd have to double up and only be able to run for 15 days.

Thanos

Thanos

Awards

also has anyone tried it and does it work good ,i mean its a complete package and im getting ready to start a cycle within 2 weeks and i was gonna buy all my supporting supplements so is it worth it?
great product, grab some.

TonySmiles

TonySmiles

Awards
agreed. excellent product. tastes a bit rough but not the taste that were going 4 rite? it does cover all ur needs

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

it will last u for 30 days bro .. CS has 60scoops .. take 1 morning and 1 before bedtime

def. worth it .. best supporting sup out there ..taste is pretty bad ..but u just have to find a nice protein to mix it with

and yes it works well.. thats all u need for support sup for ya cycle .. along with it get some vitamins ..and ure good to go.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
ok sounds good, because i was planning on pre-loading my Hawthron berrie for 2 weeks should i run caps for that time and then switch over to CS?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok sounds good, because i was planning on pre-loading my Hawthron berrie for 2 weeks should i run caps for that time and then switch over to CS?
That would work bro. Run the hawthorne berry for 2 weeks before starting and then take the Cycle Support 2 scoops a day a.m. and p.m. and your good to go. I wish you the best.

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
honestly, get the peanut butter! chocolate made me want to puke, i dreaded it, but the pb wasnt bad

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I eat the peanut butter right cs out of it's jar. It taste good. Not bad at all. And it is a 30 day supply, taking 1 scoop, twice a day.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very solid product, that should be on everyones shelf at home. Even when not on cycle it still is a very health friendly product to use daily. Two thumbs up! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I would like to see R-alpha lipoic acid in there, and the non red yeast rice version around more.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
honestly, get the peanut butter! chocolate made me want to puke, i dreaded it, but the pb wasnt bad
I thought the choc was good also. Maybe not as good as PB but still I can eat it right out of the jar!

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
As Trip said,even when not on cycle, it is a good supp to have around. It cleanses your system, and a friend of mine swears it improved his libido!?!

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
As Trip said,even when not on cycle, it is a good supp to have around. It cleanses your system, and a friend of mine swears it improved his libido!?!
it could have since high cholesterol and blood pressure can decrease it

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I love cycle support. I hate the taste. So you might try what I do.
1) dump scoop in mouth.
2) Chug half gallon of juice to wash it down and drown taste.
Other than that it's good stuff.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
I love cycle support. I hate the taste. So you might try what I do.
1) dump scoop in mouth.
2) Chug half gallon of juice to wash it down and drown taste.
Other than that it's good stuff.
it's not that bad. i just chase it down with a glass of water and good to go. or i throw it in my morning shake. if u want bad taste yellow gold or bulk CEE. that **** tastes like battery acid

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
it's not that bad. i just chase it down with a glass of water and good to go. or i throw it in my morning shake. if u want bad taste yellow gold or bulk CEE. that **** tastes like battery acid
You are correct Sir. But when I put it in my shake it smells and taste like the milk has gone bad. Still effective stuff though.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
You are correct Sir. But when I put it in my shake it smells and taste like the milk has gone bad. Still effective stuff though.
i should specify it's a 1000 calorie shake i make for breakfast. it's plain aweful in just a protein shake.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, taste is not an issue for me. Guessed I've tasted enough nasty chemicals before???

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always said cat piss...lol, but yes you are right. My days of toxic CEE are over for good tho.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
actually the worst thing i've ever tasted in my life and if anybody tried it they would agree. VPX's liquid M1T ooohhhhh mmmyyyyy gggoddddd. there was no way to take that straight it literally burned your throat for like 15 minutes if u didn't mix it with something. and the mixer kept the burning down to about 5 minutes