FINALLY news about PEAK BETA

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. FINALLY news about PEAK BETA





    Peak Beta™ - Beta Alanine Tingle Free! (by Molecular Nutrition)

    Want the anabolic benefits of Beta Alanine without the uncomfortable tingles? Look no further! Peak Beta™ utilizes a proprietary new delivery system called Molecular Distillation & Sustained Transport™ (MDST™) to slow the release of Beta Alanine for up to 6 hours! Not only does this maximize the uptake, utilization, and performance enhancing benefits of beta alanine, but it also eliminates the normal “tingling” or “flush sensation” for virtually all users! Beta Alanine has been clinically proven to increase exercising capacity and anaerobic performance, and a must have supplement for any serious weight lifter.


    48-Hour Special Presale Offer:
    Buy One, Get One Free!

    Get One Bottle of Peak Beta FREE (150 Caplets) when you buy one. That is a $119.98 Value for Just $59.98!! Act Now! This SPECIAL ONE TIME PRE-SALE OFFER is only accessible through this email, and Expires Friday October 10th! You’ll never see this low price again! Buy One, Get One FREE Now!

    This is a presale offer. Peak Beta will ship in the next 1-3 weeks.


    MOLECULAR NUTRITION - X-FACTOR


  2. why would u want the tingle free? i like the tingle

  3. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0785 View Post
    why would u want the tingle free? i like the tingle
    A lot of people don't like the tingle at all. Plus, a timed release is really cool IMO.
    •   
       


  4. It's a cool idea, but I hope MN has more in store for us, more along the lines of XFactor.

  5. I like the idea of "tingle free", the tingles can get a little too intense for me at times, and dosing small throughout the day isn't convenient.

  6. The idea is great, but its nothing I would pay that much for. I'm fine with my bulk BA. I too hope MN has something else up there sleeve.

  7. Why would I mingle with something that doesn't tingle?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Why would I mingle with something that doesn't tingle?
    I like to mingle with the tingle myself... When I don't get the tingle i'm somewhat dissapointed.

  9. Wow that is expensive for BA.

  10. if they made a 6 hour tingling formula i'd be all over it

  11. Yeah, it's really too bad its not a 6 hour formula, that'd be perfect.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Yeah, it's really too bad its not a 6 hour formula, that'd be perfect.
    It IS!!!!!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    Wow that is expensive for BA.
    Don't forget these are retail price references. It will be a LOT cheaper on the web.

  14. touche!

  15. I am liking the no tingle aspect

  16. Interesting...

  17. why would someone pay extra for time release when all they need to do is just space their doses out?

  18. The no tingle idea is genius, I wish all BA was tingle free the price on the other hand...

  19. Good lord, that is some expensive BA!
    So, what's the benefits of time realesed BA, compared to the traditional cheaper tingle BA? (Besides it being cool)

  20. Don't forecast a big demand for a beta alanine product that costs 60 bucks a bottle. everyone knocks on biotest, but at least they came out with this over a year ago.

  21. to me this is like having time release creatine mono
    yah i know.
    Beta Alanine dose not need to be time released, it just needs to saturate your muscels over a period of time thats why the longer u take it the better it gets

  22. ast sports has a tingle free BA too. Its old news same with Bio what ever has a time released. Its old news.

  23. honestly, i like the aspect of it being time release! even better its 6 hours long! i hate having to dose BA several times in the day to get rid of the tingle, i hate the tingle! i hope once it hits the planet it will be cheaper....

    Thanks
    GJJ

  24. wish i had the money

  25. Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    honestly, i like the aspect of it being time release! even better its 6 hours long! i hate having to dose BA several times in the day to get rid of the tingle, i hate the tingle! i hope once it hits the planet it will be cheaper....

    Thanks
    GJJ
    It will be cheaper on the planet for 1 bottle.

    Just look at the MSRP of X Factor, and it's price online

  26. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    It IS!!!!!
    Oh. Well, you should've made it tingle free, too.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Oh. Well, you should've made it tingle free, too.
    it is......................


    Reading issues?

  28. No, poking fun at the other people w/ issues.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    No, poking fun at the other people w/ issues.

  30. I mean if you have to be a baby about the tingle over price I would just not use it. There are plenty of other supplements that are awesome with out the tingle.

  31. I'll bet the online price will be good. Sure, it's simple BA, but BA is probably in the rank of staple supp now, considering the research, almost up there with creatine. And to be honest, I prefer to convenience of caps/tabs to powder. Sometimes, having to mix and drink all these fruity liquids is just tiresome.

    And you gotta bow down to that box design. It is ****ing BAD ASS!!!



    When do I get to log it?

  32. Oh ****! With the BOGO sale, it's only ~$22.50 per box.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis View Post
    I'll bet the online price will be good. Sure, it's simple BA, but BA is probably in the rank of staple supp now, considering the research, almost up there with creatine. And to be honest, I prefer to convenience of caps/tabs to powder. Sometimes, having to mix and drink all these fruity liquids is just tiresome.

    And you gotta bow down to that box design. It is ****ing BAD ASS!!!



    When do I get to log it?

    I will admit the box does look sick.
    BETA-X™ Patented Formula 2000mg *
    (BETA-X™- Patented Time-Release Beta-Alanine) from ast and theprice is 25 bucks.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    I will admit the box does look sick.
    BETA-X™ Patented Formula 2000mg *
    (BETA-X™- Patented Time-Release Beta-Alanine) from ast and theprice is 25 bucks.
    You would now save 5$ buying 2 bottles. And it would be from MN.

  35. So where's the thread on Lipid Stabil?

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis View Post
    So where's the thread on Lipid Stabil?
    lol there are no sales for it. But I will try to do some promotion for it too

  37. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    You would now save 5$ buying 2 bottles. And it would be from MN.
    So your BA is cheeper than ast even though its 1000 vs 2000.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis View Post
    Oh ****! With the BOGO sale, it's only ~$22.50 per box.
    what's bogo?

  39. buy one get one

  40. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    It will be cheaper on the planet for 1 bottle.

    Just look at the MSRP of X Factor, and it's price online

    nice!

    -GJJ
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Sneak Peak of New BETA Site!
    By nricciar in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-06-2006, 12:47 AM
Log in
Log in