FINALLY news about PEAK BETA

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established

Peak Beta™ - Beta Alanine Tingle Free! (by Molecular Nutrition)

Want the anabolic benefits of Beta Alanine without the uncomfortable tingles? Look no further! Peak Beta™ utilizes a proprietary new delivery system called Molecular Distillation & Sustained Transport™ (MDST™) to slow the release of Beta Alanine for up to 6 hours! Not only does this maximize the uptake, utilization, and performance enhancing benefits of beta alanine, but it also eliminates the normal “tingling” or “flush sensation” for virtually all users! Beta Alanine has been clinically proven to increase exercising capacity and anaerobic performance, and a must have supplement for any serious weight lifter.

48-Hour Special Presale Offer:
Buy One, Get One Free!

Get One Bottle of Peak Beta FREE (150 Caplets) when you buy one. That is a $119.98 Value for Just $59.98!! Act Now! This SPECIAL ONE TIME PRE-SALE OFFER is only accessible through this email, and Expires Friday October 10th! You’ll never see this low price again! Buy One, Get One FREE Now!

This is a presale offer. Peak Beta will ship in the next 1-3 weeks.

MOLECULAR NUTRITION - X-FACTOR

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
why would u want the tingle free? i like the tingle

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
It's a cool idea, but I hope MN has more in store for us, more along the lines of XFactor.

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
I like the idea of "tingle free", the tingles can get a little too intense for me at times, and dosing small throughout the day isn't convenient.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
The idea is great, but its nothing I would pay that much for. I'm fine with my bulk BA. I too hope MN has something else up there sleeve.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Why would I mingle with something that doesn't tingle? :twisted:

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Why would I mingle with something that doesn't tingle? :twisted:
I like to mingle with the tingle myself... When I don't get the tingle i'm somewhat dissapointed.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
if they made a 6 hour tingling formula i'd be all over it

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, it's really too bad its not a 6 hour formula, that'd be perfect.

BulkHogan

Awards
why would someone pay extra for time release when all they need to do is just space their doses out?

jazzman21

Awards
  • Established
The no tingle idea is genius, I wish all BA was tingle free the price on the other hand...

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good lord, that is some expensive BA!
So, what's the benefits of time realesed BA, compared to the traditional cheaper tingle BA? (Besides it being cool)

BifWebster

Awards
Don't forecast a big demand for a beta alanine product that costs 60 bucks a bottle. everyone knocks on biotest, but at least they came out with this over a year ago.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
to me this is like having time release creatine mono
yah i know.
Beta Alanine dose not need to be time released, it just needs to saturate your muscels over a period of time thats why the longer u take it the better it gets

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ast sports has a tingle free BA too. Its old news same with Bio what ever has a time released. Its old news.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
honestly, i like the aspect of it being time release! even better its 6 hours long! i hate having to dose BA several times in the day to get rid of the tingle, i hate the tingle! i hope once it hits the planet it will be cheaper....

Thanks
GJJ

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
honestly, i like the aspect of it being time release! even better its 6 hours long! i hate having to dose BA several times in the day to get rid of the tingle, i hate the tingle! i hope once it hits the planet it will be cheaper....

Thanks
GJJ
It will be cheaper on the planet for 1 bottle.

Just look at the MSRP of X Factor, and it's price online ;)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
:lol: No, poking fun at the other people w/ issues.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I mean if you have to be a baby about the tingle over price I would just not use it. There are plenty of other supplements that are awesome with out the tingle.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I'll bet the online price will be good. Sure, it's simple BA, but BA is probably in the rank of staple supp now, considering the research, almost up there with creatine. And to be honest, I prefer to convenience of caps/tabs to powder. Sometimes, having to mix and drink all these fruity liquids is just tiresome.

And you gotta bow down to that box design. It is ****ing BAD ASS!!!

:clap2:

When do I get to log it?:whip:

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Oh ****! With the BOGO sale, it's only ~$22.50 per box. :jaw:

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll bet the online price will be good. Sure, it's simple BA, but BA is probably in the rank of staple supp now, considering the research, almost up there with creatine. And to be honest, I prefer to convenience of caps/tabs to powder. Sometimes, having to mix and drink all these fruity liquids is just tiresome.

And you gotta bow down to that box design. It is ****ing BAD ASS!!!

:clap2:

When do I get to log it?:whip:

I will admit the box does look sick.
BETA-X™ Patented Formula 2000mg *
(BETA-X™- Patented Time-Release Beta-Alanine) from ast and theprice is 25 bucks.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I will admit the box does look sick.
BETA-X™ Patented Formula 2000mg *
(BETA-X™- Patented Time-Release Beta-Alanine) from ast and theprice is 25 bucks.
You would now save 5$ buying 2 bottles. And it would be from MN. :D

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
So where's the thread on Lipid Stabil?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You would now save 5$ buying 2 bottles. And it would be from MN. :D
So your BA is cheeper than ast even though its 1000 vs 2000.

billybob12345

billybob12345

Awards
Great looking box, but honestly I'm quite disappointed. I expect a lot more from MN. BA is an extremely cheap and great product to buy in bulk as there is no problem with mixing or taste.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Great looking box, but honestly I'm quite disappointed. I expect a lot more from MN. BA is an extremely cheap and great product to buy in bulk as there is no problem with mixing or taste.
Making it timed release is another story :)

billybob12345

billybob12345

Awards
Making it timed release is another story :)
I don't care about time released. I take 2g in the morning and 2g in late evening and it has been working great for me. I also love the tingles even though I don't get them anymore (need to stop for a few weeks). There has also been time released ba products on the market for a while now.

Anyways, good luck with the product. I think X-factor is great, I was just expecting more.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
I actually like a harsh tingle while i'm blastin' through a rack.

I'm sadistic like that.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any update?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What are the benefites (clinically) to using a time released BA supplement? How does it survive in the gut for 6 hours?
Jjohn, any information is better than none.
At least make me feel as if you're not ignoring this question.