Orange Triad and Gut Health

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
I just received my gut health as I am excited to give it a go. Should I wait on taking the gut health after the Orange Triad is gone (since it has a digestive aid in it) or just take them both together?

I was planning on trying another vitamin source once the Orange Triad is done to run along with the Gut Health. Orange Triad was a great addition with all of the goodies in it, but wanted to try Gut Health as I've heard great reviews about it.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just received my gut health as I am excited to give it a go. Should I wait on taking the gut health after the Orange Triad is gone (since it has a digestive aid in it) or just take them both together?

I was planning on trying another vitamin source once the Orange Triad is done to run along with the Gut Health. Orange Triad was a great addition with all of the goodies in it, but wanted to try Gut Health as I've heard great reviews about it.
There is no issues what-so-ever in running these two products together. I think they will compliment each other very well actually for enhanced digestion/absorbtion and immune function.

Are you going to log this?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree...the two supplements would work very well together. The enteric coating will not allow the organism to be destroyed by the enzymes.

If in doubt, just take them at separate times of the day.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed. Staggered dosing may be a better bet to stay on the safe side.

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies guys. I may log them. I would have to place an order for more Orange Triad soon. I will keep them both going.

I would continue to take the Orange Triad 2x per day at 3 pills each, usually breakfast and dinner and then the GH at night.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would continue to take the Orange Triad 2x per day at 3 pills each, usually breakfast and dinner and then the GH at night.
This would be ideal.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the replies guys. I may log them. I would have to place an order for more Orange Triad soon. I will keep them both going.

Sounds like a plan! :thumbsup:

BulkHogan

Awards
you can use both it shouldnt be an issue.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

Yup great idea / dosing scheme