sesamin

C

cheezscott

Awards
Ok first this stuff taste terrible. Do you guys store it in the fridge? and how often and how much do you guys take, I cant stand the applicator thing and would much rather us a tea spoon

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've used this method before and the taste wasn't bad...kinda a nutty flavor.

I bought a oral syringe from the drug store and used that. I think I was using 10ml with meals.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
I've used this method before and the taste wasn't bad...kinda a nutty flavor.

I bought a oral syringe from the drug store and used that. I think I was using 10ml with meals.
10ml? I'm dosing PrimaForce Sesamin (50%) at a bit over 1.25ml three times a day (so ~4ml per day) as recommended on the bottle.

I actually love the wierd taste. Kinda like sucking on a pool float... yeah, that's what I'd liken the taste to... a nutty pool float. It comes with it's own little oral syringe, but you have to remember to notch out the markings cause the black ink doesnt last long... I'm sure I swallowed most of it, lol.

One note. You should clean the oral applicators or just dont let it touch your mouth. It's a perfect little tubular pietre dish for bacteria to grow in between doses...

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol, maybe that's why my bottle didn't last as long as I thought it should...:blink:

no, it's been about a year since I used the bulk version of this product (caps are just easier) and I couldn't remember how I dosed it.

yeah, I like the flavor too...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DieselNY Supplements 0
B Supplements 17
C Anabolics 2
D Supplements 14
missrose2u Supplements 17