ok these are the results i want what can give me it

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
ok i want to be more cut im not fat at all but i dont have the achieved definition i want
i need some more strength
and some thing for muscle hardening i saw 11-oxo for that one
tell me what is the best for these results
ill stack it doesnt matter
i dont wanna go to far into pro horomone stuff like epistane (stuff like that is the max for now) test boosters are cool just tell me what can give me this thank you very much

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DCP(for leaning out without losing muscle)
and the New I-force max out product(for gaining muscle)(arichindonic acid, icarian, and 25-r-diol)

i heard Diesel Test Hardcore is good, im trying it soon

I wouldnt take any AI to lean up bc they really dont reduce fat, a lot of the definition you get from those type of product is from reduced water from reduced estrogen.

11-oxo is overpriced

also Divanil products such as Activate Extreme are pretty good as well

If Money is no option, id buy this
1x Activate Extreme(or other divanyl based product or plain divanyl)
1x Diesel Test Hardcore
1x DCP
1x Sesamin
1x Fish oil
2x I-force max out
thats about 250 dollars for two months

Also do you currently take pre-workout drinks, or xtend?

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
DCP(for leaning out without losing muscle)
and the New I-force max out product(for gaining muscle)(arichindonic acid, icarian, and 25-r-diol)

i heard Diesel Test Hardcore is good, im trying it soon

I wouldnt take any AI to lean up bc they really dont reduce fat, a lot of the definition you get from those type of product is from reduced water from reduced estrogen.

11-oxo is overpriced

also Divanil products such as Activate Extreme are pretty good as well

If Money is no option, id buy this
1x Activate Extreme(or other divanyl based product or plain divanyl)
1x Diesel Test Hardcore
1x DCP
1x Sesamin
1x Fish oil
2x I-force max out
thats about 250 dollars for two months

Also do you currently take pre-workout drinks, or xtend?
i can get 11-oxo for $34 is that good?
and money really wont be a problem ( i finally got a job lol :))
i really wanna just do what it takes
i saw a guy at 24 a bit smaller than me that did a set of 275 on incline that made me feel like i grew a vagina
and i realized i am not doing something right
ive stayed completely on the protein way for some months now and have gained about 5 lbs in sayyy 6 months
gimme all the ideas and products you think will get the job done
i been looking at tfsupplements.com because their prices seem better than rest idk i really dont care where i buy from they all good

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
i was looking at the i force max out and then i saw the reversitol
they both look good but is it ok to stack the 2?

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i was looking at the i force max out and then i saw the reversitol
they both look good but is it ok to stack the 2?
yeah it actually beneficial to stack the two, it has great synergy

yeah and ud problay like reservitrol

but i just dont like the sides of ai's such as that, not really sides but lowering estrogen is not to healthy and it does increase blood pressure.

but out of all the formulas ive seen revistrol is the best
its got
atd
bromo
reservatrol

ive tried atd and bromo, and they put the two into effective dosages. too much atd is not good, and they put a small amount which is good, bromo actually improves libido
reversitrol will for sure get you cut and increase strength, but the cutting part about it is pretty temporary.

if you want increased agression look into diesel test hardcore

for real do
1x reversitrol
1x diesel test hardcore
2x Max Out

but be know max out will increase soreness

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
who is that hot chick that you posted?
really hot

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
lol no clue i found her on another forum and fell in love its such an amazing pic

but ive used hyperdrol before didnt really feel anythihng bad from it
i did use DTH a while back but didnt feel any type of results but i did feel aggressive i think i just didnt have any protein to keep the gains
but ill really do anything if that stack works ill do it fa shoooo
i actually have one of their t-shirts and never checked them out lol until now im wearing it and you reminded me

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
well isnt there a way to recover from soreness quicker
some supplement i could take or some powder?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
use bcaas', fish oils, and active enzymes.

A lot of people swear by cissus as well, but I don't really think it's a *wonder drug*. Active Enzymes are where it's at...and they're cheap.

As far as cleaning up a bit...try Cre-02. A lot of people on the current logs being run are experiencing hardening and the loss of excess water weight while muscle and strength are increasing. Every single log is hitting PR's almost daily. Check it ;)

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
ok sweet yea i got bcaa and fish oils i need the enzymes now
i plan on buying the animal pak for my multi vitamin

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
o i will i kno ill love it
so yall think i should try the max out and reversitol
animal cuts possibly? and DTH?
did we figure out what to use for muscle hardening?

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
o and for preworkout
i was using arson fatburner just to see if i would cut up but it kinda stinky
but i have used the rampage from anabolic xtreme its good stuff but as long as its pill form i am up for suggestions cuz im almost out of it

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
get size on and xtend, also cissus is good, i like it and a lot of other people

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
o and for preworkout
i was using arson fatburner just to see if i would cut up but it kinda stinky
but i have used the rampage from anabolic xtreme its good stuff but as long as its pill form i am up for suggestions cuz im almost out of it
no, try a real pre-workout mix their better.

my personal fav is superpump 250

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Stoked and Lean X! :head:

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
ok ill get back to the powder then
size on gives you the shits doesnt it lol
or they arent drinking enough water?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Bullet Proof by Muscle Pharm sounds really good too.

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
is bulletproof pre workout?
ok lemme get a collective vote on wat Tbooster to use in this stack

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
For T-Booster, I would suggest freeing it up with a divanil based product. ActX, MassFX, or Divanex are 3 that come to mind.

If you're going with Sesamin, I'd say get the EFA Stack. Gives you 250ct. Fish Oil and 100ct. CLA. Essential EFA Stack By: NutraPlanet . It's like getting the CLA for free when you work it out.

Get the DCP to help you cut down, and I'd suggest some Green Tea and/or Coleus.

For strength, MaxOut is promising if you believe in AA; Not sure why but I gave X-Factor a good run and got very little out of it, but that was just me and I know a few things I would do differently next time (A few Omega-3's, Higher Volume)

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
ok so what we got here is
max out
reversitol
actX or mass FX
and lean x or 11-oxo for the hardening right?
and a pre workout such as superpump or anything that wires you
and for the cutting up animal cuts? and the EFA stack

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok so what we got here is
max out
reversitol
actX or mass FX
and lean x or 11-oxo for the hardening right?
and a pre workout such as superpump or anything that wires you
and for the cutting up animal cuts? and the EFA stack
Sounds pretty good. Lots of pre-WO choices. I'm currently using JP8, many other choices out there thought (RPM, ZAP, White Flood....)

Don't for get DCP if you can get your hands on it.

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
ok and the DCP
how about the hardening thing that mine last problemo really i saw lean x is a cortisol control but not alot about hardening and thats what 11-oxo highlights not really sure what to do

BulkHogan

Awards
id say try some cell-tech but let's be serious for a minute ;)

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
idk you tell meeee!
i need the input from the big bundle of wisdom this forum holds

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
why buy all those supplements. Buy 2 bottles of 11oxo and run 6 caps for 4 weeks. you will lean up, get stronger, more vascular, and ur muscles will be rock hard. 11oxo worked the best for me by far as a fat loss product. It can be suppressive, some get suppressed others do not. Just run a bottle of 6-oxo when ur done. or even better pick up some bulk trione just 5gr, and some penetrate and make a trasdermal with the 6oxo. run it for 4-6 weeks and you will keep gaining. i had some nice results with that. total cost will be a little over $100. nutraplanet has everyhting u need but the trione powder google that and u will find a place that sells it.

satyricon

Awards
hey bro, i know you want a quick fix but suppliments are just that. meant to suppliment a sound training and nutrition regimen. i dont know you or your training/recovery regimine but i would get everything else in order first. dont seek the easy path to strength and health(hard work,good food,hydration and rest). i was the same way not more than a year or so ago,spending $$$ on supps. adjust your diet and training according to your goals.

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
o dude lol i work my ass off
protein is my life and carbssss :)
i workout 4-5 days a week at least a miles worth of cardio a day and basketball for fun
i got an 8 pack!! lol i reallyy doooo
im a beast but its time to upgrade the beast lol

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
ok how about maxout and 11-oxo do i need something else besides pre workout

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
yea ok this is the stack its max out reversitol 11-oxo and i need a test booster preferably a divanil based booster what is the cheapest one?

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
or do i even need a test booster?
look up all the products someone plzzz to make sure they dont conflict with each other
so far none have same ingredients

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
or do i even need a test booster?
look up all the products someone plzzz to make sure they dont conflict with each other
so far none have same ingredients
You will keep having different opinions poping up in this thread. Please, please, make up a list, plan some ideas, and ask. Now all you're asking for is so vague everyone just lists something new. You probably are pretty confused now.. lol...

What do you want to achieve?
What is your diet like?
What is your training like?

Tell me that in a paragraph, and I'll do my best to help you out. If you listen to everyone, you will never end hearing contradicting opinions (which is fine, but you want to make a decision someday...)

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
ok i want strength size and hardening and some type of cuts but i dont wanna go into hardcore stuff yet

some have said max out and 11-oxo and reversitol
thats the main one i have considered

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
why would u run a non hormornal with a hormonal? Makes no sense to me. If you want to run max out fine then don't run the 11oxo if u want to run both i would do it like this

weeks 1-4 11oxo 6 caps ed
weeks 5-8 6oxo transdermal or oral (transdermal is much cheaper and more effective IMO)
weeks 5-12 max out

Like i stated earlier the 11oxo will give u exactly what your looking for. The 6oxo will get everything back to normal if you even become suppressed and from my personal experience you will keep gaining size and strength. Run the max out while running the 6oxo once the 6oxo is all out you will have been on max out for a month and that's when you start to see/feel it working run it for another month. I never ran max out or x factor but from every log I've read you don't feel anything until the 2nd bottle so 2 bottles need to be run. I have used 11oxo and transdermal 6oxo so i'm speaking from experience there.

There you have it a 3 month cycle with a very mild ph, a test booster, and a non hormonal muscle builder. There is no reason to run the max out along with the 11oxo. wait till after u run the 11oxo to start the max out.

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
yea the guys in another forum were saying same thing i should just run 2 bottles of max out then reversitol
and then next cycle maybe the 3-AD because it has 11-oxo in it (adrenosterone) so next cycle ill actually do something goooooddd

and ill run this one for like 50 days

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
3 ad is 2-Androstenol
11oxo is andrenosterone. totally different compounds

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I don't want to sound like a jerk...but you might want to research some of these compounds you're going to be putting into your body. It sounds like you were just prepared to wreak havoc on your insides without really knowing what you were doing.

be safe bro.

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
well it was something like that but no worries i just got the max out ill save the ph's for another cycle thank you very caring

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
3 ad is both 2-androstenol and andrenosterone
plus others support stuff
That is incorrect.

3-AD Alpha-Trophic Complex 253 mg **
2-Androstenol Acetate Ester, Androsterone [3a-hydroxy-5a-androstan-17-one]
Performance Optimization Tri-Matrix 405 mg **
Picamilon, Propionyl L-Carnitine, 11-Alpha [11alpha, 20R-dihydroxyecdysone (20%)]