activate xtreme or drive

pump3d

Awards
which would you choose if you were a college athlete?

activate extreme or drive, that is

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
activate extreme. but i wouldn't mind trying drive sometime!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
check my log :D

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
I'm way past the college athlete days, and I've never tried drive,... but AX has been kind to me.

pump3d

Awards
I was also thinking of doing divanex + a mild AI, whats the mildest AI you can think of?

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
I was also thinking of doing divanex + a mild AI, whats the mildest AI you can think of?
get some bulk 6 oxo... cheap and effective. or i'm running AX with T-rez from nutra right now. working pretty good so far

pump3d

Awards
get some bulk 6 oxo... cheap and effective. or i'm running AX with T-rez from nutra right now. working pretty good so far
I dont think 6-oxo is NCAA legal though, nor are most AI's

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trans-Resveratrol is a very weak AI. It also has other great benefits; improves cardiovascular performance, anti-cancer and anti-aging, and perhaps other pathways we haven't fully explored yet.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
I heavily preferred actX, but with that said both supps surprised me on how well they performed.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
I dont think 6-oxo is NCAA legal though, nor are most AI's
is AX going to be legal? if they test your test levels they will be elevated. i don't knwo if they test for that or just a synthetic compound

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Trans-Resveratrol is a very weak AI. It also has other great benefits; improves cardiovascular performance, anti-cancer and anti-aging, and perhaps other pathways we haven't fully explored yet.
is it really that mild? a lot of people have taken that and that alone for PCT

pump3d

Awards
is AX going to be legal? if they test your test levels they will be elevated. i don't knwo if they test for that or just a synthetic compound
ill probably do drive anyway (and maybe add RPM), but i think it only increases free test, not total test.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
ill probably do drive anyway (and maybe add RPM), but i think it only increases free test, not total test.
it increases free test, which would be active so your body can use it. seems like this would show an increase in test levels. not positive so anybody who knows chime in

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
no you should not fail due to drive. there is a NCAA listing though just search for that.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i have used both products several times and i liked them both but if i had to pick i would get ACtivate. in a few days im going to start Activate and stoked with other goodies :D:D:D

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I've got AX and some more goodies coming in the mail tomorrow :D

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Drive is one of my favorite supp's. I have gone through many bottles...stacks awesome with RPM. I havent tried Act X

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Im currently running the big bottle of Drive. (240 caps) Nothing to report really as its only been 5 days. I ran AX when it first came out and got nothing off it.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
that's what i thought. but somebody posted their bloodwork afterwards. i don't know, i still don't trust it to use standalone as pct
Are you sure that wasn't Resveratrol in conjuction w/ something else, or in a formula. I know PCS has it in it, but I can't recall seeing anybody use resv solo. It's anti-E properties are very mild. I know I wouldn't want to use it solo as PCT lol.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Are you sure that wasn't Resveratrol in conjuction w/ something else, or in a formula. I know PCS has it in it, but I can't recall seeing anybody use resv solo. It's anti-E properties are very mild. I know I wouldn't want to use it solo as PCT lol.
that's what i was thinking. he might have been using the anabolic innovations product i don't remember

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What about Divanil (Divanex) + I3C + Resveratrol?

Useful?

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Ive got a bottle of drive. Wouldn't mind swapping it for some quality protein or 6-oxo.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great choice. I think if you add in some Stoked, you'll have a super stack.

pump3d

Awards
Great choice. I think if you add in some Stoked, you'll have a super stack.
dont want my estrogen levels to drop too much, bad for any potential NCAA regulations.

they test test:estrogen ratios

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Don't really think you'll see an estro drop as much as "regulation." Stoked is NCAA safe i think.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
What about Divanil (Divanex) + I3C + Resveratrol?

Useful?
Why buy separate just to save a few bucks? Just by ax and be done...you can always sup in the res.

vizzorz

Awards
dont want my estrogen levels to drop too much, bad for any potential NCAA regulations.

they test test:estrogen ratios

Not sure if stoked will bring it down like an AI, as far as i know it just lessens conversion / bad estrogen

but i doubt taking activate xtreme will push your total test into a range that will be suspicious. blood tests i have seen, showed mainly a increase in free test.