fat burner help

1. Registered User
    Answers

fat burner help

Hey guys, I have been using Lean Xtreme with Leviathan and at first was getting good results the first 3 days and then the effects sort of started to wear off and I wasn't making much progress, even with my diet the same and in check. I am just curious what other LX style fat burners there are which shred that mid section fat consistently? Is DCP the same type of burner as LX? What else can I look into for my next cycle?

thx

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

The Leviathan may've lost its kick if you're stim resistant.. but the effects of Lean Xtreme dont wear off in 3 days as it takes about 3 weeks for it to really kick in. ALRI T-X however looks ok for anti catabolism & fat loss...
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

LX looks like a mild fat burner and more like cortisol control. JF is right, you won't really see results from this for some time...but you should see it curbing your desire for sugary things (especially at night).

if you're stim resistant then try running a cycle of reset AD...this stuff is awesome! I went from 8 cups of coffee, and now I don't even crave more than one.

If you really want a great FB stack then I'd run the reset ad and then do a cycle of DCP and Leviathan.

you can run relora and ashwagandha as an inexpensive way of controlling cortisol.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

it's been about a week and I still get insane hunger urges still, I am going to keep with it and report back but what exactly does DCP do and how does it compare to LX, also are there any more alternatives?
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by eneyman View Post
    it's been about a week and I still get insane hunger urges still, I am going to keep with it and report back but what exactly does DCP do and how does it compare to LX, also are there any more alternatives?
    read all about what DCP does here-http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/rpn/dcp-180-caps.html
    comparing it to LX is apples and oranges...they do totally different things but both can lead to some fatloss. It sounds like to me that you need something to help decrease your appetite. Try Recreate.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

definitely, my only concern is that LX is supposed to lower that appetite, although it does work on the midsection, I will just try increasing my dosing.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. fat burner
    By rpcenter78 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-15-2008, 11:03 PM
  2. Best fat burner I can buy at GNC?
    By jaga1a2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-17-2008, 01:31 PM
  3. best fat burner
    By bigschmidt821 in forum Supplements