5-Methyl-7-Methoxy-Isoflavone

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Im looking for ppl who have hade real use with the compound, did u have noticeable effects,any effects.
If so what product did u buy, what mg where the pills and what did u dose it like?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Not even sure if a product like that exisits. Methylated beta edecsterone?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Effects of methoxyisoflavone, ecdysterone, and sulfo-polysaccharide supplementation on training adaptations in resistance-trained males.
Wilborn CD, Taylor LW, Campbell BI, Kerksick C, Rasmussen CJ, Greenwood M, Kreider RB.

Human Performance Lab, University of Mary Hardin Baylor, Belton, TX.

ABSTRACT : PURPOSE : Methoxyisoflavone (M), 20-hydroxyecdysone (E), and sulfo-polysaccharide (CSP3) have been marketed to athletes as dietary supplements that can increase strength and muscle mass during resistance-training. However, little is known about their potential ergogenic value. The purpose of this study was to determine whether these supplements affect training adaptations and/or markers of muscle anabolism/catabolism in resistance-trained athletes. METHODS : Forty-five resistance-trained males (20.5 +/- 3 yrs; 179 +/- 7 cm, 84 +/- 16 kg, 17.3 +/- 9% body fat) were matched according to FFM and randomly assigned to ingest in a double blind manner supplements containing either a placebo (P); 800 mg/day of M; 200 mg of E; or, 1,000 mg/day of CSP3 for 8-weeks during training. At 0, 4, and 8-weeks, subjects donated fasting blood samples and completed comprehensive muscular strength, muscular endurance, anaerobic capacity, and body composition analysis. Data were analyzed by repeated measures ANOVA. RESULTS : No significant differences (p > 0.05) were observed in training adaptations among groups in the variables FFM, percent body fat, bench press 1 RM, leg press 1 RM or sprint peak power. Anabolic/catabolic analysis revealed no significant differences among groups in active testosterone (AT), free testosterone (FT), cortisol, the AT to cortisol ratio, urea nitrogen, creatinine, the blood urea nitrogen to creatinine ratio. In addition, no significant differences were seen from pre to post supplementation and/or training in AT, FT, or cortisol. CONCLUSION : Results indicate that M, E, and CSP3 supplementation do not affect body composition or training adaptations nor do they influence the anabolic/catabolic hormone status or general markers of catabolism in resistance-trained males.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
I agree with crazyfools post...I used Bulk Methoxy for 4 Weeks at 5grams per day...and noticed no effects...but when doubling that dose close to workouts i found it to lower cort levels and increase density...but in NO possible way is it cost effective or worth buying...PSE and/or 7oh-dhea will have profoundly better results on cort levels....

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I noticed really good fullness. No gains in size/strength, but a good pump.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fullness and increase in hardness...that was about it.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Edit: haha, sorry, I realized I was linking to the same thread as post #3 as I hit the "submit post" button. Oh well... :rolleyes:
Lot's of good info.

Personally, felt no real difference.