Side Effects of HGH and TEST booster????

zack ramey

Awards
i have been taking both HGH and test booster...and i have noticed that i get mad (really mad) over little thing...and this has nevered happen befor the use of HGH and test booster...should i worry and how can i teach my self to calm down?

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
hahah u have much to learn young Padawan. haha and u dont like that, i love it when the littlest thing sets me off in a firey rage!!! muhahahaha

look up some anger controling technics on google

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
i have been taking both HGH and test booster...and i have noticed that i get mad (really mad) over little thing...and this has nevered happen befor the use of HGH and test booster...should i worry and how can i teach my self to calm down?
LOL

Which testbooster is that? Some give you more agression then others, for me especially the ones with Horny Goat Weed/Epimedium/Icariin trigger roadrage and lower my patience level.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
If you're using HGH, then i wouldn't worry too much bout a test booster...

zack ramey

Awards
thats the thing...its not real hgh its just natural booster

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Why do you wanna calm down? Channel you anger into something constructive, like I dunno, maybe your job?

zack ramey

Awards
Why do you wanna calm down? Channel you anger into something constructive, like I dunno, maybe your job?
no im gunna channel it on a fight...so im not worried about the anger anymore

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, but I can't resist!! Kick his @ss, sea bass!! Seriously, one of the signs you know a test booster is working is the anger/rage. Channel it into something positive, like the weight room, just an idea. Good luck!!

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I hope you get knocked out and learn that anger is better in the weight room :).

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
I hope you get knocked out and learn that anger is better in the weight room :).
Ha ha!

So you're using a GH booster? That will not cause aggression. If anything, it's the test booster.

And a test booster is a good thing if you were on real GH. GH alone isn't that powerful at all. It really needs AAS/Test to make it happen (slin too if you're ballsey enough).

-Papa!-

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I hope you get knocked out and learn that anger is better in the weight room
Haha, nice. You forgot "Tapped out". It's people like that that get on "Dateline NBC" about the problems of supplements and the "rages" they produce that they can't help, then we all suffer when @ssclowns like Harry Waxman try to ban every supplement under the sun because people couldn't control themselves. That's why I'm sooo glad my gym has a cage and mats.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Your anger is a gift:rasp:

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
anger means its working use it for you, weight room, fighting, cardio, video games haha whateva helps you get calm man the test-booster is doin that not the HGH. good luck hope you find a way to channel it into something productive!

wontdie

wontdie

Awards
  • Established
I get the same "anger" thing with test boosters too. 11-oxo, Tongkat Ali, etc can make my mood really bad.