got a sample of GAKIC...

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
what can i expect from it?

never used muscletech... partially due to the bad reviews i've seen, and partially due to the high cost of their products...

is it even worth my time downing these 8 *gasp* pills before a workout?

madchemist

Banned
Awards
I used it a few days ago and didn't notice anything.

It may have done something, but I probably wouldn't be able to notice a 15% increase in lifting.

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
Dude muscletech sucks I actually bought some of that crap once upon a time and it didnt do anything. I'd take it anyway though if its free...who knows?lol

Eyayo

Eyayo

Awards
ive read a few peoples comments about gakic and they were all good. Do it up.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys.

i'll use 'em tomorrow, and i'll post my experience.

Ligonozrk

Awards
My experience with gakic was terrible, I had no 15% increase or anything... waste of money.

surv84

Awards
gakic

personally, i have used GAKIC. i feel like i don't necessarily notice the increased strength weight wise, but I do notice the lactic acid buffering. i like it a lot on multi-bodypart days, or on days i use high intensity methods like run the rack drops, supers/tris/giants and the like. my favorite is when i do antagonistic supers for arms, definitely notice a delay in the lactic acid burn buildup.

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
I used a bottle of Gakic and got nothing. And this was a while ago, and I bought it at GNC....so needless to say I got my car repo'd all for nothing lol

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
got to take it awhile in advance before your workout...the powder was nice imo. they are big pills...you could always throw them at people!

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
While Im not at fan of MT, I do find Gakic to be the most worthwhile product in their lineup for strength gains.

footster

footster

Awards
got to take it awhile in advance before your workout...the powder was nice imo. they are big pills...you could always throw them at people!
HAHA! Be carful giving advice to throw them at people. Those suckers are huge, might kill somone. The only good feedback that customers give me from MT, is leukic. Unfortunately, those are also monster pills.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
ok so i popped the handful of GAKIC sample (8 pills) before my session this morning.

i didn't feel any strength increase, and i made sure not to use any purple wraaaaath during my workout to properly assess the sample.

to be quiet honest, i felt as though i hadn't taken anything at all, unfortunately. not even lactic acid buffer, or at least not a dramatic one to the point that i could tell the difference.

either GAKIC doesn't work for me, or i would need to use for a good long string of sessions to feel the full effect... which i'm not planning on doing unless i tripped over a bottle of the stuff while walking down the street.

so... i say nay on the GAKIC.