- 11-07-2003, 03:25 PM
- 11-07-2003, 03:30 PM
I have run it for longer than that when on cycle. When I go over 4 weeks I just take saturdays and sundays off.
11-11-2003, 10:15 AM
11-11-2003, 12:55 PM
IMO, there is no reason to discontinue Milk Thistle after 2 weeks. It's not like it's a 17-AA steroid LOL.
11-11-2003, 03:21 PM
I have used two different brands (one is NOW) and neither had a limit regarding how long you could continue using it.Originally posted by rbuffetta
Mine is by Now and it does not have a recommended length duration.
11-16-2003, 02:15 AM
11-16-2003, 02:18 AM
I've never seen a limit on it's usage as well, What brand is it?
-Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
-Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
*I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
11-16-2003, 06:25 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ak-47 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 32Last Post: 01-22-2004, 01:15 PM
- By Gmonkey in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-16-2003, 09:09 PM
- By Biggs in forum SupplementsReplies: 29Last Post: 05-30-2003, 03:32 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 02-11-2003, 01:14 PM
- By hamper19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-18-2002, 04:40 PM