Megadosing Tribulus Terrestris (60% Saponins, 20%Protodioscin)

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
Wondering if anyone has megadosed tribulus(60% Saponins, 20% Protodioscin)?...As in 7.5 grams or above...Anyones input would be great on effectiveness or effects this will have...

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it would be interesting...Ive always hated all trib products so i was wondering if mega-dosing it would yield any positive results in body composition...i might try a blend of this for 8 weeks

Cissus(5%) - 8.25grams - Cortisol Lowering, Anabolic Effects?, "Cissus Pump"

Tribulus(60% Saponins, 20% Protodioscin) - 8.25grams - LH Increasing?, Body Hardening?, Libido Boosting?

Forskolin - 120mgs - Increases Camp and produces many other physiological effects

7-OH-DHEA - Cortisol Lowering

I was thinking of putting Phosphotydlserine (spelling) in as well...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would be interested in seeing the results...

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where do you get good bulk trib from?

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys ill go ahead with it and give an update at 4 and 8 weeks...the one and only cc.com

billybob12345

billybob12345

Awards
The highest I've done is 3g of 80% Saponins, 40% Protodioscin

billybob12345

billybob12345

Awards
what were ur results like...hardening, anabolic effects, oily skin, pumps...
Got some acne on face, oily skin, big increase in libido and load size.
Decent strength increases and got good pumps but I can't solely attribute that to the tt. No real hardening or anything. I never got bloodwork either so I can't say if it raised test at all. I think this is a great product for PCT. Otherwise unless you just want a nice jump in libido for a month I probably wouldn't get it.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
not bad at all...hopefully more than doubling that dosage will yield better/more noticable results...and maybe even produce some size gains...I will start this in december and give an update every other week...thanks everyone for ur support...

J Brawlic

Awards
Got some acne on face, oily skin, big increase in libido and load size.
Decent strength increases and got good pumps but I can't solely attribute that to the tt. No real hardening or anything. I never got bloodwork either so I can't say if it raised test at all. I think this is a great product for PCT. Otherwise unless you just want a nice jump in libido for a month I probably wouldn't get it.
which brand did you use? link?

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trib is one product I'd pay for a quality extract on vs. buying bulk. There is a difference and I believe Ecdy falls into this category too. Just my opinion..

steveironman

Banned
Awards
interested in hearing results -it certainly is useless at recommended dosages and even above recommended ...i like to hear results...

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
I never could get around to it... i ended up moving b4 november so i couldnt get all the supplies that i needed... but i will be starting this again around may this year... thanks

stefang

Awards
Wondering if anyone has megadosed tribulus(60% Saponins, 20% Protodioscin)?...As in 7.5 grams or above...Anyones input would be great on effectiveness or effects this will have...
Tribulus in high doses acts as a sedative, the dose might be too much. I tried it and didn't notice anything special from the added trib. Also make sure to cycle it, otherwise it will cause a shutdown and/or down regulation of your hpta axis.

lundgren13012

lundgren13012

Awards
Hey ! Just watch all the dose of Tribulus , i need to know if one people have check the value of transaminase / liver ?

Because if i have well understand, from 1g the Tribulus are not great for the liver.

PowerHouse555

PowerHouse555

Awards
  • Established
Doooo iiit! I love trib! Granted in just makes me more horny and I have to use a 1/4 of my salary to buy lotion and Kleenex buuut...it makes me feel good...and trib is actually good for the liver and kidneys.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I want to try Tribestan. I enjoy good trib, and by most accounts this is the best.

PowerHouse555

PowerHouse555

Awards
  • Established
Has any one tried Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Tribesterone yet?!