Vegetarian MultiVitamin?

1. Vegetarian MultiVitamin?

Can anyone suggest a good Vegetarian Multi-Vitamin with no Iron?

Thanks

2. try spiralina got vitamins and protien just dont buy the powder

3. Last time I checked, my multivitamin was meat free.
    •   

4. Well for example, GNC's Mega Men Sport Multi has ingredients from Beef and Pork.

5. Quote Originally Posted by kkr View Post
    Well for example, GNC's Mega Men Sport Multi has ingredients from Beef and Pork.
    thats because its for men

6. Quote Originally Posted by AUTO View Post

7. ????

8. Quote Originally Posted by AUTO View Post

Well I guess that's why your not taking it?

9. Quote Originally Posted by kkr View Post
    Well I guess that's why your not taking it?
    He's Australian, and therefore, already man enough.

10. Look, If you must know it's for fasting reasons. So are you going to help me or not?

11. Heres some help...GO to www.nutraplanet.com...search for multivitamins and look at the ingredients...

12. Could you give us some examples of meat ingredients found in a multivitamin???

As far as I know, multivitamins consist of lab synthesized minerals. If multis contain minerals that are found in meat naturally, it doesn't mean there's a part of cow in your tablet.

My friend is vegan and takes Orange Triad, and I never hear him say anything concerning multivitamins. For what it's worth.

Hope this helps.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Cub View Post
    He's Australian, and therefore, already man enough.

cheers brother

14. vitaminshoppe, natures plus or natures way, something like that, google it

15. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Could you give us some examples of meat ingredients found in a multivitamin???

As far as I know, multivitamins consist of lab synthesized minerals. If multis contain minerals that are found in meat naturally, it doesn't mean there's a part of cow in your tablet.

My friend is vegan and takes Orange Triad, and I never hear him say anything concerning multivitamins. For what it's worth.

Hope this helps.
    Well GNC told me that their Mega Men Sport has beef and pork derived ingredients in the pill. But they did not go into specifics. But I will look into the Orange Triad. Thanks for your help bro.

16. And thanks for everyone's help. I will also check Nature's way and NutraPlanet.

17. Natures plus or Natures way is the brand name, that is carried by vitaminshoppe, nutra doesnt have it. It is 100% vegetable derived and the only one there is. Buy it at vitaminshoppe.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Vegetarian diet?
    By neiltarasaria in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-26-2008, 05:32 AM
  2. The Vegetarian Protein Dilemma
    By Hurleyboy05 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-27-2007, 11:37 PM
  3. vegetarian diet / Soy = Higher T?
    By engival in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 18