Hexaghen by MuscleMeds

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
Is this stuff bs??? I can only find a couple reviews, and all are good.

Anyone know anything?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Anyone know anything?

I was pretty sure that product was put out by Gaspari not the company you mentioned.....

Mr.50

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
musclemedsrx.com this is the company that makes it...

michaeljh29

Awards
Don't buy it. Coming from a employee that works at GNC. 95 percent of the stuff GNC sells doesn't work. 100 percent of the stuff is overpriced. It's a sad day when you use your employee discount on a product and you can still find it cheaper at nutraplanet.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established

Anyone know anything?
I plan on trying it in a couple months so cant say for sure..but that company's products (so far) get good reviews...this stuff is supposedly a sublingual ghrp peptide so we'll see..

small_guy

Awards
  • Established
The ads make this product sound too good to be true.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
MuscleMeds is a line from MHP from what i've been told.

kinda like MAP is by MuscleTech... but more reputable in my opinion.

from what i understand they wanted to market these new products as a strictly "hardcore" brand that's taking the industry by storm... they've signed Kai Greene on to endorse the product.

but i haven't seen any bad reviews from people who have actually used the products.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Ive been on it for a few days now..and I'm notice very deep sleep. I'm a light sleeper and normally need to take things like Melatonin to get to sleep. Not any more.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Ive been on it for a few days now..and I'm notice very deep sleep. I'm a light sleeper and normally need to take things like Melatonin to get to sleep. Not any more.
So how was this

djl

Awards
  • Established
I plan on trying it in a couple months so cant say for sure..but that company's products (so far) get good reviews...this stuff is supposedly a sublingual ghrp peptide so we'll see..
This sounds a lot like the stuff IBE used to make a few years back (at least I think that's who used to make it).

It was sold in little ampules (taken sublinguially, I seem to recall), and some folks on this board swore it helped them recover from joint issues.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm so maybe it does work, their enoxide is amazing best pump product ever

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
I recently purchased three boxes of Hexaghen (found a great deal) and I plan on running it for a few months. I've been curious about it for some time.
Although I've only been using it for five days, I can say that my sleep is deeper and more refreshing. I'm interested to see what a few months of use will do.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
pls keep updating on this thread every wk or soo im curious

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Supplements 30
Supplements 2
IGF-1/GH 4
Supplements 1