new original stimx?

primal1

Awards
  • Established
i been lurking around, hearing that its coming back. i lost so much fat off that stuff. i've been away from the boards and lifting since february. i nearly cut off my left four fingers. trying to lose that fat i aquired and the lethargy from not exercising. any ideas of when i will have to go on a rampage for not getting what i want.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Product is in the works, but no scheduled release date that they've told me quite yet. As soon as we know, we'll definitely make the announcement. The "revival" has generated quite the buzz among the stim-junkie fans, though. Me, of course, being one of 'em! :cheers:

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
As a product tester of the original Stim-X...I'm totally excited!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
As a product tester of the original Stim-X...I'm totally excited!
right there with you! I got to test it out and I was absolutely blown away!

My wife just LOVED the original too as the effects lasted MUCH longer then the second and third versions (1.5 and 2.0)

This is GREAT news if they really do go back to the original formula, that stuff was almost like a smooth crack, lol, stuff just killed appetite, increased mood like crazy and kept you going and sweating all day! def did its job.... wonder why it was ever changed and not changed back sooner with the overwhelming feedback of its superiority to its later versions.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what for? pure stimmy feeling or appetite suppression?

The newer versions arent bad, just more easily tolerated after a short time and requires more then one dose ED as it doesnt last almost 12 hours like the other...

If just for appetite suppression then try out IBE's newer X-force, My wife is taking it and loves it for making her just not want to eat period and has to remind herself to do so. The stimulation is still a mild and smooth one not all jittery but no where near as strong stimmy wise as the OG AX Stim X.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
POOPS!!!! Where you been, bruthah?!?!? Long time no see!!!

As for a stand-in for the original StimX? 2-3 or 4 of the current version will work. Or crack/speed + hoodia. ;) :lol:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
POOPS!!!! Where you been, bruthah?!?!? Long time no see!!!

As for a stand-in for the original StimX? 2-3 or 4 of the current version will work. Or crack/speed + hoodia. ;) :lol:
Ya Ive been back for a lil while... august or so, but havnt ran into you either!

It seems alot of guys dropped off since I left :think: or they are just hiding in threads I havnt dropped into for some reason.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope, everybody is still around somewhere or other. Picked up a few new folks - ones you've seen but are now just "affiliated". The team - and the product line - are growing!! :cheers:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sounds great!

OT is that creatine product still in the works?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
maybe.... ;) :lol:

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Hoping to have things out around the first of the year, possibly samples for everyone to try by end of year (but hold us to it).

It will be called "SX" AKA Slim Xtreme. If we named it StimulantX it would just confuse the hell out of people with the different formulas floating around. So the very very very original is coming back under the name SX.

More info will be here as we start to roll out he samples:

http://anabolicx.com/arsenal/sx/index.php

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Hoping to have things out around the first of the year, possibly samples for everyone to try by end of year (but hold us to it).

It will be called "SX" AKA Slim Xtreme. If we named it StimulantX it would just confuse the hell out of people with the different formulas floating around. So the very very very original is coming back under the name SX.

More info will be here as we start to roll out he samples:

http://anabolicx.com/arsenal/sx/index.php
This is going to be awesome. I only tried the original sample. But one pill got me, literally, 12 hours of clean euphoria. I can't attest to the fat loss but the amount of energy and well-being was un-paralleled. If these new samples match what I felt before then you've got at least one bottle sold. ;)

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mmmm...legal speed..... :lol: