Fat Burner/Metabolizer while on Hdrol for Recomp?

SHSUStudent

Awards
Hi Guys,

I'm gonna do Hdrol for 6wks starting here shortly... the purpose of this cycle is to recomp/cut and I'm looking for something that will help aid in the fat loss.

I'm looking for recommendations on which fat burner or metabolizer would be best suited for this.

I'm currently cutting with Leviathan Reloaded and will be doing so for the next couple weeks until I start the Hdrol. Was thinking of maybe running DCP during the Hdrol cycle? I also have another bottle of Leviathan Reloaded.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I would not run a fat burner with HDrol. The reason is:
1) You need your cals when in an anabolic state brought on by PHs, even when you are cutting. Otherwise you'll become hypoglycemic.

2) Not good for Blood pressure to combine the two.

Save your fat burner until after the cycle, you want to maintain some of that shredded look.

SHSUStudent

Awards
1) You need your cals when in an anabolic state brought on by PHs, even when you are cutting. Otherwise you'll become hypoglycemic.

Save your fat burner until after the cycle, you want to maintain some of that shredded look.

Would this also apply to the DCP? I know this is simply a fat metabolizer and not a stim/burner.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would this also apply to the DCP? I know this is simply a fat metabolizer and not a stim/burner.
No, it doesn't apply to DCP. While DCP works best combined with lower carbs, when on androgens DCP is highly effective in a recomp capacity, allowing drops in bodyfat with actual muscle gains.

the PLCAR is also very beneficial for androgen receptor density and sensitivity.

SHSUStudent

Awards
No, it doesn't apply to DCP. While DCP works best combined with lower carbs, when on androgens DCP is highly effective in a recomp capacity, allowing drops in bodyfat with actual muscle gains.

the PLCAR is also very beneficial for androgen receptor density and sensitivity.

Thanks Dsade, would you recommend I run it during the Hdrol cycle and all the way thru PCT? Or should I just wait until after and focus more on cutting?

Was also planning on throwing some Forskolin (NP bulk) in there, if you'd recommend it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Dsade, would you recommend I run it during the Hdrol cycle and all the way thru PCT? Or should I just wait until after and focus more on cutting?

Was also planning on throwing some Forskolin (NP bulk) in there, if you'd recommend it.
I would run it all the way through, then grab a stim to stack with it during PCT.

DCP will help you hold onto your gains during PCT, keep your endurance high, and the stim/burner (especially something like Leviathan Reloaded that helps optimize Test) will kickstart fatloss into high gear.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I heard that one of the main side effects of halodrol in particular is increased blood pressure, id wait until your blood pressure returns to normal and the take leviathan reloaded.

Like Dsade said DCP is fine and even good to take, however id think that the two would provide a greater increase in heat and sweating to a point which i wouldnt know.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
but wait,
your already taken leviathan reloaded now, and then your gonna start h-drol and then you want to take more.

Its possible that your blood pressure might be genetically low.

But you should definately get a blood pressure monitor.