M1t

Abaxial

Awards
Hey i was just curious if M1T has any of the side effects that anabolic's have.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ugh, M1T is an active anabolic and one of the most hepatoxic orals ever made. A simple search would have answered your question.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
it is a anabolic steroid and yes you will have sides. It is a harsh steroid. it will be hard on your liver to say the least. do a search and you will find a wealth of info on it.

Thanks
GJJ

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Ugh, M1T is an active anabolic and one of the most hepatoxic orals ever made. A simple search would have answered your question.

dang it rodja you beat me to the answer! lol

GJJ

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
In fact, you should not be taking this compound at all.
Please send what you have on hand to:
GT81
Dallas, Tx

Thanks. Glad I can help sir!

Joshua86

Awards
  • Established
If you take M1T, your liver is going to explode... Or so I've read!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Whoops, I thought I clicked on the SUPPLEMENT forum..

designgray

designgray

Awards
One time at band camp . . . .

I asked retarded questions without thinking about what i was asking . . . then I wasted peoples time that were trying to learn s#!t . . . .
then I got my ass beaten repeatedly. . . .

does that help . . . ?

:frustrate

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I took proper liver aid and m1t for me was fine. I have one bottle left and I will stack that with 4ad. I had awesome time when taking low dose of m1t and 4ad.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
I took proper liver aid and m1t for me was fine. I have one bottle left and I will stack that with 4ad. I had awesome time when taking low dose of m1t and 4ad.
the original 4ad? or the new junk thats out now?

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
Not to be a jerk, but how do you search M1T? You have to have 4 characters min!!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
methyl 1 test thats more then 4 characters...

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Not to be a jerk, but how do you search M1T? You have to have 4 characters min!!
or type m1t in google and you'll get a ton of results. if u don't know what it is u shouldn't be taking it

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
I'm starting a M1T/ 4ad cycle tomorrow..... Can't wait.... I just hope the original 4 Diol 250 by AST is the real deal.... The M1T I have is Andro Technologies..... Anyway, to the guy who first posted.... Please read up on this stuff before doing a cycle... And please, please take all the right precautions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Cycle Logs 10