Rejuvenation/welness/hair restore stack with Toco-8/PGHt/Get Diesel - any input?

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Intro:
---------------------------------------

I'm looking into a new stack to run for 6 months with focus on rejuvenation,ease of use, cost effectiveness and healthy.

I've found a balance in training, diet and body composition I'm happy about.

I'm currently 191 lbs ~ 12% BF, I'm not looking to increase weight, I've been a lot bigger but didn't like that, I'm focusing on improving body composition and gaining strength without to much size gains and leaning out a little more. Also my hairline is receding and I want to see if I can put an halt to that.

Diet is around 2000 cals ~40% P, 30% C, 30% F

Workout 3 times a week, compound only (squat/deadlift/bench/clean&press)

Current supplements:
-Scivation Xtend, higher dose 10 scoops ED (35gr BCAA, 12.5gr Glutamine, 5gr Citruline Malate)
-Bulk Fishoil 6gr ED

The Stack:
I've ordered 3 boxes of Primordial Performance Toco 8 (6 month supply) with the following claims:

-Complete vitamin E supplement contains all 8 isomers
-Promote healthy hair growth and prevents hair loss
-Clears plaque from artery walls for cardiovascular health
-Increases testicular sensitivity for increased testosterone production
-Raises HDL while reducing LDL cholesterol

I was considering stacking this with Now foods Saw Palmetto and Astaxantin, this combination is said to prevent hairloss aswell.

I've also ordered 3 bottles of Human Evo Labs PGHt (former Universal Kits). I've used the old PGHt and loved it. My skin simply looks better, hair & fingernails growth increases, I sleep way better and lose a little fat in the process. I'm probably going to take this 4 weeks on, 2 weeks of, 5 days a week..
This new version has some extra's in it:

Supplement Facts
Serving Size 4 Pumps

Amount per serving

4-aminobutyric acid 1000mg
7-amino-8-hydroxbutyric acid 1000mg
L –Lysine HCL 500mg
Arginine Pyroglutamate 2000mg
L-Ornithine HCL 1000mg
Niacin 1000mg

For some test boosting, alpha male feeling, libido I was considering Get Diesel Test Hardcore stacked with Sunami. I've tried a lot of test boosters in the past and Get Diesel always performed best for me. I'm thinking a "low" dose of 3 DTH and 3 Sunami a day.

Summary:
Product: dose/day: cost/month:
Food ;) 2K cals $ 240
Xtend 55 gr $ 66
Fishoil 6 gr $ 5
Toco 8 1 ser $ 15
PGHt 1 ser $ 15
Get Diesel Test HC 3 tabs $ 30
Get Diesel Sunami 3 tabs $ 30
Saw Palmetto 320 mg $ 5
Now Astaxanthin 8 mg $ 11

I'm not entirely sure on the Saw Palmetto/Astaxanthin, some DHT inhibition as main benefit and Asta is a good anti-oxidant ofcourse.

What do you think, any input?

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
i would definitely recommend DTH...maybe u can throw in some DT2010 instead of the Sunami...Powerfull might be a better option instead of the PGHt (not sure what this is anyways)...
DTH
DT2010
Powerfull
will be a very nice recomp stack...and will help with other things including sex drive, ur hair line etc. etc. Good luck

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
i would definitely recommend DTH...maybe u can throw in some DT2010 instead of the Sunami...Powerfull might be a better option instead of the PGHt (not sure what this is anyways)...
DTH
DT2010
Powerfull
will be a very nice recomp stack...and will help with other things including sex drive, ur hair line etc. etc. Good luck
Thanks for your reply, I don't respond very well to powerfull, somehow it gives me terrible acne and something else I dont remember, it's a shame

The Diesel combo is by chuck recommendation ;)

Hey Chuck,

I've used several iterations of your Diesel Test product. I loved everyone of them but they all had a common side effect, when increasing dosage above 4 tabs a day I lose libido. But all other effects are amplified. Is there a way to work around this?

What I'm looking for is the hardcore alpha-male mentality I get from higher doses of DT AND have a sky high libido simultaniously

What product or combination should give me the best libido and put me in that Diesel I Own the World mood?

P.S. Strenght gains would be lower priority then the above.

Thanks!!!

I would say 3-4 DTH/day and 3 Sunami a day OR the 3 kings stack.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
PGHt (not sure what this is anyways)...
It's a topical GH booster, I've used it a lot in the past, works wonders for me.

HGH benefits:

Muscle mass restoring
Body fat decrease
Skin thickening, wrinkles reducing
Lost hair restoration & Hair color restoration
Energy and sexual function increase
Cholesterol profile improvement, Size of liver, pancreas, heart and others restoration
Vision, Memory, Blood pressure, Cardiac and stamina increase

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
It's a topical GH booster, I've used it a lot in the past, works wonders for me.

HGH benefits:

Muscle mass restoring
Body fat decrease
Skin thickening, wrinkles reducing
Lost hair restoration & Hair color restoration
Energy and sexual function increase
Cholesterol profile improvement, Size of liver, pancreas, heart and others restoration
Vision, Memory, Blood pressure, Cardiac and stamina increase

how (where ) to apply and what did the product do for your libido ?

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your reply, I don't respond very well to powerfull, somehow it gives me terrible acne and something else I dont remember, it's a shame

The Diesel combo is by chuck recommendation ;)
I am still recommending DTH/DT2010...:head:

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Why not topical for hairline?

I've got Vir. Mane, that is supposed for promote thicker hair. Its there in case I've any trouble with test boosting etc..

It ain't something I trouble with otherwise I'd be able to real of half a dozen products - so anything I'm gonna say could be complete junk.

2% Nizoral is a possible and for more hardcore there is topical DHT blocking (shampoo).

I think hairline issues are something you've got to really fight - life style change type thing. I see it as a good thing because it means you've naturally high test.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Good stack.

You should compliment Toco-8 with oats. Apart from boost test oats do the rest and possibly more. Great low GI food.

Other stuff ... need to cycle Sunami because of DHEA and preg in it.

Human Evo Labs PGHt looks interesting. I ain't familiar with some of the stuff so can't comment. Certainly looks intesting. Oh the B3 (niacin) in the stack will crash your cholesterol but said to be hard on the liver - that looks a heavy dose.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Anyway my views are simply that if you're concerned about excessive DHT I'd prefer to use a topical route rather than Saw palmetto. Saw palmetto is good for prostrate concerns though. I think the science behind it is strong.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was a huge pght champion on here, before UK started screwing people. It's an awesome product. I haven't tried the new one, but it looks good. I'd love to read a log on it.