ZMA Vs. ZMK

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. I've been taking ZMK for a while and, besides deeper sleep, I haven't experienced anything from this supp. I keep taking it because I know, theoretically, it has a lot of benefits. What exactly is one supposed to feel from ZMK?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by fieldt76 View Post
    I've been taking ZMK for a while and, besides deeper sleep, I haven't experienced anything from this supp. I keep taking it because I know, theoretically, it has a lot of benefits. What exactly is one supposed to feel from ZMK?
    stop taking it for a week and then you tell me what you feel when you don't take it
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
    •   
       


  3. ZMA is a staple for me....but im going to make the switch to ZMK! thanks guys

  4. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Im going to let someone else tackle that question, but I just wanted to say that I think you'd really enjoy Mvp365. It's set for 2 doses of 2 pills each time so a total of 4 pills a day...but even on days where I lift in the morning and play tennis at night, a lot of the times if I am using zmk at night....I only need 2 mvp during the day and I am feeling great!
    Oooooh, I like that idea. Cost efficiency is a must for me, and that is an excellent point. With all the added goodies in ZMK, one serving of MVP probably is enough. I know these both look like great products, gonna have to test 'em out and I could definitely for see them becoming staples.

    Does anybody else concur with the idea of only a split dose needed if ZMK is taken as well? I really love all the info I am getting in here! Thanks everyone!!!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by PowerHouse555 View Post
    ZMA is a staple for me....but im going to make the switch to ZMK! thanks guys
    Sounds like a smart choice! Trust me...you won't regret it

    Quote Originally Posted by bmw8591 View Post
    Oooooh, I like that idea. Cost efficiency is a must for me, and that is an excellent point. With all the added goodies in ZMK, one serving of MVP probably is enough. I know these both look like great products, gonna have to test 'em out and I could definitely for see them becoming staples.

    Does anybody else concur with the idea of only a split dose needed if ZMK is taken as well? I really love all the info I am getting in here! Thanks everyone!!!
    Honestly no matter what I or anyone else say...your body will determine that factor really. On most days I only take 2 mvp as well as 2 zmk and I am on cloud 9 feeling wonderful. some days I take the full 4 zmk when I really wanna be knocked out, or I take the 4 mvp if I have a REAL heavy/long day.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
    •   
       


  6. One quick question, I thought I had read that ZMA is supposed to be those exact ratios, can't recall them now, but I thought they had to be dialed in pretty closely. Does a half dose of ZMK not give you the testosterone and recovery benefits that ZMA studies have shown?

  7. The typical zma blend reads something like this :

    20-30 mg zinc, 400-500 mg magnesium, and 10mg B6

    If you take a half dose (2 pills) of ZMK, it reads like this :
    15mg zinc, 250mg magnesium, 12.5mg B6

    So I guess you'd be right huh?...........

    OR....you can think about some other things

    ZMK has Krebs Cycle chelated Zinc and Magnesium which makes it twice as bioavailable as your normal zma product. It also 3078mgs of krebs cycle intermediates which in turn, boost ATP production. Let's not forget that it has 72 naturally occuring trace minerals, which is an area in which ALL athletes are almost always deficient.











    like I was saying.....I feel safe taking 2 ZMK over 4 zma
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  8. Exactly the kind of info I was hoping I would get back! Thanks CTD!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bmw8591 View Post
    Exactly the kind of info I was hoping I would get back! Thanks CTD!
    anytime buddy!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  10. ZMK > ZMA

    That's the difference.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    ZMK > ZMA

    That's the difference.
    Hmmm..... I seem to be getting that a lot lol

  12. question, is milleniumsport a vitamine shoppe brand? I have tried ZMA but saw a ZMK next to it so I was also curious about it. I am buying it at vit shoppe today. I want to look for it online as it is cheaper. I gotta see the difference.

  13. 72 non listed?

    Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    The typical zma blend reads something like this :

    20-30 mg zinc, 400-500 mg magnesium, and 10mg B6

    If you take a half dose (2 pills) of ZMK, it reads like this :
    15mg zinc, 250mg magnesium, 12.5mg B6

    So I guess you'd be right huh?...........

    OR....you can think about some other things

    ZMK has Krebs Cycle chelated Zinc and Magnesium which makes it twice as bioavailable as your normal zma product. It also 3078mgs of krebs cycle intermediates which in turn, boost ATP production. Let's not forget that it has 72 naturally occuring trace minerals, which is an area in which ALL athletes are almost always deficient.











    like I was saying.....I feel safe taking 2 ZMK over 4 zma

  14. Is ZMA an entirely different compound than just taking a magnesium, a zinc, and a b6 as single supplements taken together? I have both 3 supplements as single products, would taking it at the same time be same as taking a ZMA? Considering zinc is to be taken with food, ZMA has zinc and yet it should be taken on empty stomach. Trust me when I took a zinc product without eating first, I thought I was feeling like ****. I don't know why ZMA's zinc doesn't make me feel like **** when taken on an empty stomach prior to sleep.

  15. We have ZMA and lot of other goodies in our Testovar PM and I'll Get You A Bottle
    Get 30% OFF ANSI use Code DUBBS http://www.ansinutrition.com
    IG @ansinutrition https://www.facebook.com/ANSINutrition
    https://twitter.com/ANSINutrition

  16. Tried ZMK from Millenium, great stuff, had less sleep unfortunately due to limited hours still felt refreshed. Too early to come up to a conclusion. I don't know exactly if ZMK is a sleep supplement or what? ZMA was touted as a fat loss/weight loss supplement by way of sleep. Who knows what ZMK is really for if there's a real purpose for it. I paid $30 for a 1 month supply, anyone know of a cheaper brand of ZMK?

  17. ZMK from Millennium is $30 at Vit Shoppe but I paid $19 for it on Amazon, so it helps to know where to shop. Just my 2 cents.

    Is ZMK a Millennium exclusive product? I don't see any other brands selling them.

  18. I see no reason to overpay for minerals - eat things that grow in dirt, take a multi, and the cheapest ZMA you can find (If you want the Magnesium for it's calming effect before bedtime) - sorted.

  19. I noticed oversleeping with ZMK, anyone else? I was already an hour late from work, twice. I'm cutting my pills from 4 to 2. That was very strange, puts me in a deep sleep I can't hear 2 of my alarm clocks.

  20. Don't get much from zma. I may try zmk to see how that effects me.
    Mind and Muscle Lead Rep
    USE CODE 10off for a discount
    www.mindandmuscle.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by The_Old_Guy View Post
    I see no reason to overpay for minerals - eat things that grow in dirt, take a multi, and the cheapest ZMA you can find (If you want the Magnesium for it's calming effect before bedtime) - sorted.
    This.

    I've used SNS ZMA for a long time because it's so inexpensive.
    SNS Forum Representative | Lift, Laugh, Repeat
  22. ZMA Vs. ZMK


    zma products for the most part contain zinc, magnesium, and b6.

    Zmk contains all of the essential minerals that you burn through daily in your workouts such as zinc, magnesium, b6, selenium, copper, manganese, chromium, potassium, and many more.

    ZMA = zinc and magnesium ASPARTATE while ZMK = zinc and magnesium as a KREBs cycle intermediate. The intermediates are theoretically absorbed more easily than aspartates but I have no studies to back that up. ZMK also contains selenium, copper, manganese, chromium, molybdenum and a few other trace minerals.

    If you're interested in picking up more ZMK from Millennium Sport Tech, you can use the code "RJA" for 50% off your entire order!
    I <3 Carbs

  23. ZMK from MST is a great product. I switched a week ago to ZMK and my sleep improved even more on it compared to regular ZMA. With the RJA code, it's cheaper than other ZMA products out there.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] ons.com

  24. ZMA is the only type product where my colors are vibrant and colorful...
    *****Mind and Muscle Ambassador.....Use code supptalk to save 10%
    off your order

  25. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    ZMA is the only type product where my colors are vibrant and colorful...
    Ever try ZMK to have comparisons which is more colorful and vibrant?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ZMAs vs. Calcium
    By briguy619 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-04-2012, 06:22 AM
  2. ZMK vs ZMA
    By BoyFromAus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-15-2008, 08:36 AM
  3. ZMA taken individually vs prebuilt
    By RobInKuwait in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-29-2008, 11:33 PM
  4. ZMK or ZMA?
    By SweetLou32937 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-26-2007, 11:57 PM
  5. Generic vs SNAC ZMA
    By stratvox in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-09-2005, 10:30 PM
Log in
Log in