raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
:aargh::aargh::aargh:

Need a good carrier for 4ad asap...

jacobcoile

Awards
bump... was actually just searching to see if there was an answer to when penetrate will be back in stock if at all. any suggestions would be appreciated by me as well, as I am looking to make a similar topical ;)

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
i believe Primordial Performance has a carrier

jacobcoile

Awards
wow thanks rxp! PP's product looks impressive and very nice instructions too. Anybody have experience/knowledge as for how it compares to penetrate and which is better for herbal and which is better for prohormones?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow thanks rxp! PP's product looks impressive and very nice instructions too. Anybody have experience/knowledge as for how it compares to penetrate and which is better for herbal and which is better for prohormones?
Having tried their sample of the new 4.0 carrier, it is very moisturizing, has a pleasant fragrance, and dried very quickly.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Having tried their sample of the new 4.0 carrier, it is very moisturizing, has a pleasant fragrance, and dried very quickly.
So what is the timeframe on Penetrate??

jacobcoile

Awards
Reading the formula instills in me a great impression that their product is of execellent quality. Thanks for voicing your opinion of it, I am def. gonna try it soon. And sorry to re-ask... but any luck setting a time frame for the restock of penetrate and/or possibly starting to offer PP's carrier?

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm looking into using there carrier for a transdermal test cycle i will be running in January. I like how the sustain is almost like a water downed lotion, but i can't stand the smell even the new 4.0 version. does there carrier also smell that way?