God I love RPM...

  1. God I love RPM...


    I just finished a bottle of Reset AD and had a sample of RPM lying around. I took one, and had a killer workout today. I was able to do more weight/reps on incline dumbell press today than when I was 20lbs. heavier...oh and the aggression was intense...I've missed RPM oh so much

    •   
       


  2. yeah rpm is good ****..gives me great agression

  3. RPM is a very well formulated product. I ran 2 bottles a while back and loved it. Superb stacking abilities as well.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by nparisi View Post
    I just finished a bottle of Reset AD and had a sample of RPM lying around. I took one, and had a killer workout today. I was able to do more weight/reps on incline dumbell press today than when I was 20lbs. heavier...oh and the aggression was intense...I've missed RPM oh so much

    Agree!
    •   
       


  5. cha ching!
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  6. yadayadaydaydayda yah its good real good but not great, one thing i lost was libido when u dose 4 plus caps it all gose away like a fart in the wind

    now when u r ready for the next level hit up R4W or JP8

  7. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    yadayadaydaydayda yah its good real good but not great, one thing i lost was libido when u dose 4 plus caps it all gose away like a fart in the wind

    now when u r ready for the next level hit up R4W or JP8
    I never had that happen and I was dosing 4 caps. You are really pushin the JP8 man...NO Xplode sux, RPM sux...JP8 is god...I'll give it a shot sometime but the little money I have right now definately isn't goin to JP8...Just got some NOS Ether in today tho

  8. RPM is damn good stuff! Agree on the aggression side... rocks as a pre workout supplement.

  9. RPM? did someone say.....RPM? only one thing comes to mind about it...

  10. I'm almost on my 2nd bottle. bloody love the stuff!!!!!!!!!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

  11. Nevermind
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  12. RPM is sick!

    I just ran out AGAIN

    time to pick up a big block!!
    Last edited by R-Mac; 10-08-2008 at 07:20 PM. Reason: .

  13. Quote Originally Posted by nparisi View Post
    I never had that happen and I was dosing 4 caps. You are really pushin the JP8 man...NO Xplode sux, RPM sux...JP8 is god...I'll give it a shot sometime but the little money I have right now definately isn't goin to JP8...Just got some NOS Ether in today tho

    yah it was just me i gess every body is diffent, by no means am i sayin its bad very solid product! ingrediants and everything
    it must have been the stims in it that mad me lose libido and kinda lost appitite

  14. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    yah it was just me i gess every body is diffent, by no means am i sayin its bad very solid product! ingrediants and everything
    it must have been the stims in it that mad me lose libido and kinda lost appitite
    How long have you been using JP8

  15. i tried a whole bottle and felt nothing...

  16. i had to buy a tub of it because R4W was sold out i used a tub at 1 scoop and it had me jackd it very solid u WONT be dissapointd

    o and it lasted a littlover 30 caus i didnt use it every day and som days i workd out twice

  17. I guess that Reset-AD worked for you as well?

  18. I wish it did the same on me. Unfortunately i just get sick to my stomach and tired from RPM.

  19. RPM is the best pre-workout supplement I've ever used. I've used over 7 bottles.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    RPM is the best pre-workout supplement I've ever used. I've used over 7 bottles.
    Its the only supplement besides whey and wms that i buy consistently.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by BravoLima View Post
    I guess that Reset-AD worked for you as well?
    Yeah the Reset AD worked pretty well. One RPM did the trick for me...When I was taking it before I was up to 4 to feel anything. I also had a sample of ALRI Primed Ultra, and only took half a serving the other day, and I felt that too, so yeah I'm happy with the Reset AD.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by nparisi View Post
    I just finished a bottle of Reset AD and had a sample of RPM lying around. I took one, and had a killer workout today. I was able to do more weight/reps on incline dumbell press today than when I was 20lbs. heavier...oh and the aggression was intense...I've missed RPM oh so much
    So...why haven't you bought a bottle yet?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    RPM is the best pre-workout supplement I've ever used. I've used over 7 bottles.
    Wow! That's awesome! I take my 2 every morning...Can't get through the day without them.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. God I love Testim
    By LMuscle in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-10-2012, 12:01 PM
  2. So who loves RPM? Big Block Edition soon to come!
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 09-20-2008, 10:18 PM
  3. I Just Love My RPM!!!!
    By TheMyth in forum Supplements
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 02-06-2008, 01:17 PM
  4. You love RPM.... but what about IGF-2?
    By Vitruvian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 220
    Last Post: 08-29-2007, 05:15 PM
  5. If You Love RPM, Please Whore Here!
    By TheMyth in forum Supplements
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 05-14-2007, 12:40 PM
Log in
Log in