God I love RPM...

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
I just finished a bottle of Reset AD and had a sample of RPM lying around. I took one, and had a killer workout today. I was able to do more weight/reps on incline dumbell press today than when I was 20lbs. heavier...oh and the aggression was intense...I've missed RPM oh so much

singa

singa

Awards
yeah rpm is good ****..gives me great agression

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
RPM is a very well formulated product. I ran 2 bottles a while back and loved it. Superb stacking abilities as well.

Thanos

Thanos

Awards
I just finished a bottle of Reset AD and had a sample of RPM lying around. I took one, and had a killer workout today. I was able to do more weight/reps on incline dumbell press today than when I was 20lbs. heavier...oh and the aggression was intense...I've missed RPM oh so much

Agree!

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
yadayadaydaydayda yah its good real good but not great, one thing i lost was libido when u dose 4 plus caps it all gose away like a fart in the wind

now when u r ready for the next level hit up R4W or JP8

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
yadayadaydaydayda yah its good real good but not great, one thing i lost was libido when u dose 4 plus caps it all gose away like a fart in the wind

now when u r ready for the next level hit up R4W or JP8
I never had that happen and I was dosing 4 caps. You are really pushin the JP8 man...NO Xplode sux, RPM sux...JP8 is god...I'll give it a shot sometime but the little money I have right now definately isn't goin to JP8...Just got some NOS Ether in today tho

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
RPM is damn good stuff! Agree on the aggression side... rocks as a pre workout supplement.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
RPM? did someone say.....RPM? only one thing comes to mind about it...:bow28:

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I'm almost on my 2nd bottle. bloody love the stuff!!!!!!!!!:aargh:

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
RPM is sick!

I just ran out AGAIN :aargh:

time to pick up a big block!!

Last edited:
alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
I never had that happen and I was dosing 4 caps. You are really pushin the JP8 man...NO Xplode sux, RPM sux...JP8 is god...I'll give it a shot sometime but the little money I have right now definately isn't goin to JP8...Just got some NOS Ether in today tho

yah it was just me i gess every body is diffent, by no means am i sayin its bad very solid product! ingrediants and everything
it must have been the stims in it that mad me lose libido and kinda lost appitite

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
yah it was just me i gess every body is diffent, by no means am i sayin its bad very solid product! ingrediants and everything
it must have been the stims in it that mad me lose libido and kinda lost appitite
How long have you been using JP8

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
i had to buy a tub of it because R4W was sold out i used a tub at 1 scoop and it had me jackd it very solid u WONT be dissapointd

o and it lasted a littlover 30 caus i didnt use it every day and som days i workd out twice

sreed11

sreed11

Awards
  • Established
I wish it did the same on me. Unfortunately i just get sick to my stomach and tired from RPM.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
RPM is the best pre-workout supplement I've ever used. I've used over 7 bottles.

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
I guess that Reset-AD worked for you as well?
Yeah the Reset AD worked pretty well. One RPM did the trick for me...When I was taking it before I was up to 4 to feel anything. I also had a sample of ALRI Primed Ultra, and only took half a serving the other day, and I felt that too, so yeah I'm happy with the Reset AD.

The Tanya

The Tanya

AN Rep
Awards
:clap2: So...why haven't you bought a bottle yet?