Prime

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Looking for some sound feedback from personal experience from anyone that has used Prime by USPLabs. Just want to make sure it is worth the money. I am currently finishing my PCT of Reversitol, I will take two months off before starting anything again.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Mixed experiences, there's a ton of threads in the "Supplement Review" section though. You may find what your looking for

Mixed experiences, there's a ton of threads in the "Supplement Review" section though. You may find what your looking for

I have not seen much mixed experiences with loggers but there are many "ghost" users apparently.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I'd say go for it. I haven't seen many, if any reviews, that live up to the marketing as far as gains go, but that doesn't mean it isn't a good product. Most people, logs around here like it. I'd give it a shot.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd say go for it. I haven't seen many, if any reviews, that live up to the marketing as far as gains go, but that doesn't mean it isn't a good product. Most people, logs around here like it. I'd give it a shot.
From: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/103640-prime-30day-log-3.html

DAY 21
Workout: 9-30-08
Workout intensity - 3/5
strength 4/5
overall feeling 3/5 - Still a slight left tri/forearm strain, so this has me a little down so I rated it a 3... I was thinking about the weight increase on my last leg workout and was wondering if I could repeat the same weights for reps. I was able to duplicate the same weights on squats for reps plus I added another +10lbs to my final set at 285lbs. I was also able to stay with 300lbs on my leg press and I feel I could of added a few more pounds. I added another +5 on my lying leg curls.

recap
60lbs increase in squats.
40lbs increase in leg press

Legs

leg extensions 4sets x 15 reps
squats 4sets x 10reps +10lbsfrom 275lbs to 285lbs
leg press 4sets x 10 reps
lying leg curls 4sets x 10reps +5lbs

Prime dosing: 2 morning - 2 lunch- 2 evening plus AP 15-30 min before meals. Purple wraath, WF and GM prework out drink.
WEIGHT morning 155LBS evening 159LBS
Up +5lbs
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/102913-prime-w-wolfenstein-5.html

Wolfenstein has increased 8lbs and set several personal records.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/103204-his-prime-his-3.html

Increase of 30lbs on Bench.

From: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/104138-my-next-meet.html

I’ll post up the video when I write up my summary for the week but I did pull a 750 deadlift on Monday (Hungover and feeling like **** I might add which is not something I do often or handle well).

This was a 50lb PR for me!!! I’m sure I could have done a lot more if I had felt better.
PRE PRIME
------------------------------
3RM = 240lbs

POST PRIME
------------------------------
3RM = 275lbs >>> +35lbs

This is what I did today:
Squat:
305x5 Only went halfway down, doesn't count
275x3

I loaded 305 and it was too much to go all the way down. I didn't want to quit, so I repped it out 5 times, only going half way. I could have done it ATG 1 time, so I am estimating my new 1RM to be ~305lbs.

I put 275 on there and pumped out 3 solid reps. So squat 3RM has increased 35lbs Good enough for me! Not sure on my 1RM, but it's safe to assume it's increased 30lbs, maybe more!

Look for my PRIME review tomorrow!
Quote:
3RM on BARBELL BENCH PRESS!

I was so psyched to max! Keep in mind I have not touched flat barbell bench press for 5 weeks. Only incline bb press and db presses.

PRE-PRIME

I have gotten 225x4 on a GOOD day before. My current 1RM before PRIME was 250. My 3RM therefore was an estimated 225-230lbs, probably 225.

And now.....
Drum roll please! ---------------------------------------------------------

BB Bench:
135x8
225x8
250x4
275x1

I was debating whether to warm up or not, finally deciding it would be a good idea. I got on that bench and repped out 135 and was like "WHaaaaaaat???" It felt like I could lift it with my little finger!

Then, I SMAAAAASHED my previous 3RM by 25lbs!!!! I have NEVER been able to get more than 4 reps of 225!

Then I loaded it up with my previous 1RM, 250, and proceeded to smash that too! My 1RM became my new 3RM

Finally, I was like, "FREAKIN SWEET, lets load up 275". Got it almost twice!!! I was so ecstatic after setting these records!!!

So,
POST-PRIME

3RM = 250lbs and
1RM = 275lbs (for now, probably could have done 280-285 cold)

Interesting thing is, about 2 weeks ago, a friend of mine told me he got 265x1. I tried it that same day, but couldn't get it. Now I get 275 almost x2??? Unbelievable.
In fact, I would counter and say almost every individual is nearing label claims for the product; some in respects to strength, and others in respects to Lean Mass.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah the experiences are not mixed as far as I've seen. Some logs do have people experiencing gains just as the advertisements layed out. I would have to say around 90% in our case. Strength gains and recomp has been very good.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Looking for some sound feedback from personal experience from anyone that has used Prime by USPLabs. Just want to make sure it is worth the money. I am currently finishing my PCT of Reversitol, I will take two months off before starting anything again.
it seems prime is the flavor of the month, next month it will be something else. if you have two months before using supps again my advice is to wait and see what people are saying about prime 2 months from now.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it seems prime is the flavor of the month, next month it will be something else. if you have two months before using supps again my advice is to wait and see what people are saying about prime 2 months from now.
Normally I would agree that this is the case in a situation like this but what I have seen this supp do has me believing it will be a favourite for a long time to come. The only thing I don't know is how long do the effects keep going for. Also the body can only take so much and this stuff really increases your strength so you have to be somewhat cautious you don't burn out our injure yourself. It seems people do burn out a bit then if they take a step back and regroup they can continue progressing. I am still on the fence on how long this supp can be taken and still be effective. As far as a 4 week run is concerned yah it's a great supp but it would be nice if one could go six weeks or longer as it really kicks in the 3rd and 4th week. I know it's a herbal and it's safe but like I said how much can the body take when your increasing your strength so much.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
being herbal doesn't automatically=safe, also if it is this potent what happens when you stop taking it. a lot of questions still remain, imo.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
its worth it. but ya gotta stick to its schedule for it to kick in.

Not sure what you are reading or just reading with a biased eye.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
Are there any logs with before/after photos? The strength gains are great and all but personally I care more about its effect on lean mass/fat loss.

Are there any logs with before/after photos? The strength gains are great and all but personally I care more about its effect on lean mass/fat loss.

you can't tell me With great strength increases, better recovery, crazy aggression, drive and performance in the gym accompanies body comp changes.

Here are a couple of serious dudes using it..

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/101771-training-sporto-quest-3.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/86651-usp-lab-tester-12.html

this dude was hungover and broke records.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/104138-my-next-meet.html

jacobcoile

Awards
On my third week with Prime, Powerfull, Cissus (nutra 50%), and AP, and I am feeling great overall. Have had a few aggressive bouts and short fuse moments but I think I am getting used to it now and just seem so much more focused most of the time. My motivation to workout and eat right and train hard is steadily increasing. I train BJJ and MMA and have found that I am very close to overtraining on this stack cause it is just too easy to keep going and forget to stop on time! I know I am recovering better but I am also able to push myself so hard in training and go for so long that I still feel beat most of the time and can see why you have to be very aware of your training and how you are feeling or you will be overtraining pretty quickly. Great products! I have had experience with the Powerfull, cissus, and AP stack before and had great results particullarily fat loss and joint health, But with the Prime I am getting that plus the ability to push past limits and not even know i'm doing it till I find I can't walk for 2-3 days LOL! Your strength def. goes up faster then your CNS can keep up with/handle. love this stuff.

forget to mention I am using the 5on 2off cycle: so I am sure a straight run and/or a loading phase would give even greater results! I probably will be getting 2 more bottles to really see how it goes with a straight run.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
wow thanks for all the great responses. I think I will do it for 4 weeks, then break off of it. I wonder what a mixture of RPM and prime will do. I am using RPM for my pre workout and I love the pump, and focus I get from it. Would that be insane to mix the two, actually three (might add Recreate)? That way I can get a lean bulk. Feel free to bash, but constructive comments I prefer.......lol :think:

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Not sure what you are reading or just reading with a biased eye.
Biased against who or for who? Only USP product I've tried was recreate and I like it.

:sad:?

Funny thing was that I was telling the OP to buy your product. Guess that wasn't enough?

Biased against who or for who? Only USP product I've tried was recreate and I like it.

:sad:?

Funny thing was that I was telling the OP to buy your product. Guess that wasn't enough?

I was just asking where you are reading the mixed reviews....from the un sponsored logs?

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would say that after reading all the logs on here and bb.com that it is definitely working.

Sporto

Sporto

Awards
  • Established
Before/After pictures will be tough to see differences while in the offseason. They won't have any "wow" factor like the before/after pics you see of people dieting for weeks and looking leaner, etc.

In the offseason, what IS important is that you are increasing the weight on the bar WITHOUT gaining a ton of weight and/or fat while doing it. #1 Rule for a natural bodybuilders is to NOT get too fat in the offseason.

Having said that, I've weighed 220ish now for the last few months, added PRIME (it wasthe ONLY thing I added to what I was already doing) and am crushing PRs in EVERY rep range just about every week. Doug Miller is also experiencing the same thing (another natural pro).

This is definitely in my supplement stack for good. I can't deny the results...

Sporto

dpfisher

I just got my prime but I'm going to have to wait at least until next week to do any real lifting since I just hurt my shoulder over the weekend. Not sure if I should really put ADVANCED CELLMEND TECHNOLOGY (lol) to the test and start it now or wait a bit yet.

I can tell you that it smells really weird though... kinda like wood coals with a raisin-based barbecue sauce on them. Not the distinct dried plants/flowers smell most herbals have.