Young Tissue Extract

GoDeep

Awards
A novel test booster and very inexpensive. google it

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Garbage, I think this was the same as Humanfort. Garbage.

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
Garbage, I think this was the same as Humanfort. Garbage.
garbage? Why always such an simplistic answer?

1: J Int Med Res. 1997 Mar-Apr;25(2):62-70.Links
Sexual desire in men: effects of oral ingestion of a product derived from fertilized eggs.Eskeland B, Thom E, Svendsen KO.
Eskeland Electronics, Aas, Norway.

A commercial product, Libido (Libid, Libbido, Erosom and Ardorare, names used in different markets), which is based on components derived from fertilized, partly incubated chickens' eggs, has been used to treat diminished sexual desire in men. The results from two double-blind cross-over placebo-controlled experiments indicate that Libido has a significant enhancing effect on sexual desire in men with normal and reduced sexual drive. Over periods as short as 2 weeks, 58% of the participants with low sexual desire noticed improvement as assessed using a visual analogue scale. Data obtained from consumers suggest significant effects on the frequency of sexual intercourse, on increased self-esteem, on the level of happiness, and on stamina. In a separate Swedish study, 84% of 31 men reported increased sexual desire during 3 weeks on Libido. It takes 1-2 weeks of regular use of Libido (3 g twice daily) before noticeable changes are observed.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9100160

This stuff really works, maybe the best libido booster out there. I'll see if I can find more science on this.

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
No I know why Humanofort doesn't deliver, you need at least 1,79 g of Young tissue extract/day for it to be effective, so you will need 18 capsules of Humanofort/day, a bottle will last a person only 3,3 days. Bodybuilders need at least 3,58 g/day or 36 capsules of Humanofort. Lol @ Supplement companies for stealing your hard earned money :haha:

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
actually, the YTE works pretty good, I twice ran some of the Dr.'s product from a retailer and was very pleased.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
I ran it at 1600mg a day in two 800 mg divided doses, for a couple of months, somewhere in here is a thread on it. I ran it with mushrooms and bulk nettle root and my strength shot up and my sleep and well being were greatly increased recovery was good, results kicked in between 7-10 days.