Nootropics Blends: Are they EXTINCT?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I am not amazed that a recent consensus taken by myself yielded a conclusion that 100% of people at my gym are addicted to and/or dependant upon coffee. I am one of those people that would like an extra boost in the morning or at some other given time of the day. I remember a lot of formulas such as:

1. Neurostim
2. BSL's GO!
3. Focus XT (supposedly coming back)

I personally like the idea of having a nootropic only blend as opposed to pre-workout products that contain nootropics as part of the formula.

Are there any good, premade, flavored formulas out there? I don't mind getting bulk powders but it gets to be a hassle when an entire pantry section has bulk powder containers.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
We may have something in formulation to be released shortly. :D

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
We may have something in formulation to be released shortly. :D
LOL! Nice! It sucks to say, but I've got to have something in the morning. I'd rather it be some kinda nootropic blend as opposed to crappy caffeine (diet pills).

I hear Clear Edge is coming back too.... Is that what you're talking about?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL! Nice! It sucks to say, but I've got to have something in the morning. I'd rather it be some kinda nootropic blend as opposed to crappy caffeine (diet pills).

I hear Clear Edge is coming back too.... Is that what you're talking about?
Yes sir! Revamped and reformulated to a degree. Details should be available shortly. :D

How you been FOG?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Yes sir! Revamped and reformulated to a degree. Details should be available shortly. :D

How you been FOG?
Nice! Very nice.

Oh me? Eh. I have been all right I suppose. I can complain, but who's listening ;)

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Clear edge never did anything for me. I sure hope this formula is stronger but more importantly, fix the taste!

I threw away about 10 bottles because the capsules taste like death. Never tasted a capsule before and I can take Yellow Gold straight but taking like 10 rotten cheese caps was too much.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice! Very nice.

Oh me? Eh. I have been all right I suppose. I can complain, but who's listening ;)
I've been busy myself lately. I haven't talked to you in a while, so just checking in. :) Good to hear all is well though bud.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clear edge never did anything for me. I sure hope this formula is stronger but more importantly, fix the taste!

I threw away about 10 bottles because the capsules taste like death. Never tasted a capsule before and I can take Yellow Gold straight but taking like 10 rotten cheese caps was too much.
It will be a very effective blend, i can assure you that. RPN works hard to provide the most effective products at an affordable price. :D

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I've been busy myself lately. I haven't talked to you in a while, so just checking in. :) Good to hear all is well though bud.
Yeah, long time Trauma... same ole... kinda ;) We'll see. Keeping my head up. Drop me a PM, let me know what's going on with things.