Cellucor products. anyone tried them?

avenue Red

Awards
ive recently been hearing about cellucor and was wondering if anyone on AM has tried them bad or good?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i know they are based out of where i live and they appear to produce very nice results.

avenue Red

Awards
ya i read reviews and everyone seems to love them. there just expensive as hell. wasnt sure if its truely worth a try or not

Nacho1545

Awards
Cellucor is amazing! I have LOVE Cellucor M5... I have tried other NO\Kre-alkaline products but have not had results like M5... I can't wait to start my next cycle with it on Monday..

I have also tried Cellucor D4 Thermal shock.. It helped me get some energy and burn some excess fat... I did not see too great of results from the standard D4 version of the product, but i was already using another fat burner at the time so I might have not noticed a similar dosage...

All in all, you pay for what you get.. Just like one of my buddies that started me on it; you aren't paying for advertisement like so many other products... You never see a commercial or a ad in a magazine for it.. You are funding research a development of an amazing product line...

Geez.. I should just ask them for a job with how I feel about them.. LOL...

sundevil22

Awards
from what i have seen. the company gets mixed reviews. from talking to people who i know have used different products the general opinion is you can get something that works just as well for cheaper from another company. A lot of people dont know this but cellucor actually wont allow a company to carry its product without an agreement that they will sell the product at a certain price. When i worked at a supplement shop we were buying the d4 for 16 dollars but were selling the 60 caps for 50 and the 120 caps for 80 because celluco wouldnt allow us to carry it unless we agreed to that price. From the people i have talked to about thier products i get the following reviews:

d4- its 60/40. about 60 percent of the people didnt like the product and the other 40 did but that it was too expensive anyways and wouldnt buy it.

m5- most people say it was too expensive (85 is what we had to sell it for) it got middle of the road reviews. nobody would buy it for the price though. i got to try some samples and the energy wasnt good, but the pumps lasted longer than most pwo products. the other product i have tried that gave better pumps was wtf pump'd by alri.

p6 extreme- this product actually got the best reviews. most of the people really enjoyed it as a natty test booster. but once again nobody thought it was worth what we had to sell it at ($99)

p6 black- only had one person try it and he enjoyed it, but i wouldnt take his review seriously because he was 50 and had never even taken protien powder before. It looks under dosed to me, but im not an expert on prohormone dosing by any means. i would never pay the 149 it retailed at though. we only bought them for 32.

the other products seemed to be way over priced glutamic acid called r3 which nobody ever tried and a 40 dollar bottle of omega three's which nobody tried and a thyroid formula which nobody ever tried.

hope that helps.

Stangtuner

Stangtuner

Awards
I 've used the P6 natty test booster and it worked very well. My nat test is pretty high so I had to double the dosage but it worked in gaining some lean mass.

I'm currently taking the D4 Thermal Shock for some fat burn and have only been on it a few days and its feels great. Cuts the cravings and gives me some awesome energy. I've never been overweight so i'm not sure how it would cut the fat on someone who is. But it seems to have the right formula for getting that definition im looking for.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I've heard only good things about M5, but for me the price has always been an issue. Clout/Body Octane would probably be a better option.