What do I take now?

JAGShaw

JAGShaw

Awards
I'm going off a 6 week cycle of Ergopharm 6-OXO. I'm wondering what I should take afterward. I wanted to take a 2 week break beforehand. Any suggestions? I was considering stacking 4-AD and 11-OXO, but I don't know where to look for the right info. Can anyone give me a link or a rundown on which types to take and when? Everything is so vague.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
um.. aren't u backwards. u should take the roids before the anti estrogen. and theres a ton of info on everything. none of it is vague at all

JAGShaw

JAGShaw

Awards
I took the anti-estrogen to help me lean out. Muscle isn't the problem. I don't have a desire to take steroids. I just wanted to see how I responded to 6-OXO. Its done great things for me. Now, in a couple weeks, I'll move onto something to boost my test and then, follow it with another anti-estrogen. I'm just trying to inform myself first. Which is why I asked if anyone had any good links, not a VAGUE response. People on this site are pretty well educated and quite helpful, so I thought I'd come here first

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
I took the anti-estrogen to help me lean out. Muscle isn't the problem. I don't have a desire to take steroids. I just wanted to see how I responded to 6-OXO. Its done great things for me. Now, in a couple weeks, I'll move onto something to boost my test and then, follow it with another anti-estrogen. I'm just trying to inform myself first. Which is why I asked if anyone had any good links, not a VAGUE response. People on this site are pretty well educated and quite helpful, so I thought I'd come here first
well 4ad is a prohormone and unless u have the original that was banned back in 2004 it's useless, and 11 oxo is a very very mild steroid.

if you wanna lean try mass fx, hyperdrol stack or try some forskolin a lot of good results with that. i'm taking it now and love it. very inexpensive too. basically anything with divanyl extract in it like the mass fx or activate is going to increase free test levels and be very good for you. most have anti e's with them and if you liked 6 oxo and don't mind spending the money 6 oxo extreme is something you might want to try... also u can get 6 oxo in bulk powder which is a lot easier on the wallet.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
theres a new 4ad product he may be referring to.

you need to take a little longer break - then go on cycle.

my advice.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
and i don't think 11 oxo is all its cracked up to be and its expensive

JAGShaw

JAGShaw

Awards
well 4ad is a prohormone and unless u have the original that was banned back in 2004 it's useless, and 11 oxo is a very very mild steroid.

if you wanna lean try mass fx, hyperdrol stack or try some forskolin a lot of good results with that. i'm taking it now and love it. very inexpensive too. basically anything with divanyl extract in it like the mass fx or activate is going to increase free test levels and be very good for you. most have anti e's with them and if you liked 6 oxo and don't mind spending the money 6 oxo extreme is something you might want to try... also u can get 6 oxo in bulk powder which is a lot easier on the wallet.

Awesome. I appreciate it. Looks like I'll probably go that route. Any suggestions on how long a break I should take?

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. I appreciate it. Looks like I'll probably go that route. Any suggestions on how long a break I should take?
pretty sure you can do 8 weeks for something like that. most products will say on the bottle how long to take for, u can usually run 2 bottles back to back. which one were u thinking of doing?

JAGShaw

JAGShaw

Awards
pretty sure you can do 8 weeks for something like that. most products will say on the bottle how long to take for, u can usually run 2 bottles back to back. which one were u thinking of doing?

I'm looking to more than likely take the Mass FX/Hyperdrol Stack