RPN Havoc Severe side effect

kayz

Awards
To introduce myself.. I am 24 yr old guy.. took rpn havoc as the first ph cycle.

I started 10 mg on the first day then increased to 20 mg the next few days.

After the 4-5 day I notice that i was loosing my short term memory and could not remember small things :eek:. I also noticed lack of concentration in writing down things in class. I also felt drowsy during the day. But I did notice an increase in diet.

While on RPN havoc I had normal food, was not on any prescription drugs and only took ON's whey for supplementation.

(history: I did have a ephidrine induced psychotic breakdown in the past . but had recovered when i started havoc.)

I would be interested to know if anyone else had similar kind of experience.

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
lethargy is a common side effect with orals, it could just be that.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds very much like you are not eating enough carbs.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
and isn't havoc a steroid and not a ph?

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
last cycle of havoc I ate normal to recomp and gain a little muscle...I experienced alot of lethargy. This cycle i'm eating carbs like theres no tommorrow, i'm alot less lethargic

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
yes - that is why you can buy it online. . .
i don't know if your being sarcastic there or what. but there are a lot of legal steroids you can buy online and even in some nutrition stores

kayz

Awards
of course guys i was eating carbs....

I meant in the earlier post that protien was my only supplement, but of course i was eating lots of food containing carbs.

I did not ONLY experience lethargy but also mild memory looses and concentration problems in school :(

So well, I had to end the safest (?) prohormone's cycle :(

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
i don't know if your being sarcastic there or what. but there are a lot of legal steroids you can buy online and even in some nutrition stores
because they are PHs

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I always have to up my carbs considerably when on Epi or Havoc. Even while dirty bulking I will lose fat. Hypoglycemia will cause all of the symptoms you mentioned and more. I get lethargic, can't concentrate and often become extremely irritable.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I always have to up my carbs considerably when on Epi or Havoc. Even while dirty bulking I will lose fat. Hypoglycemia will cause all of the symptoms you mentioned and more. I get lethargic, can't concentrate and often become extremely irritable.
not to mention severely limiting gains. I also notice my joints take a huge hit if my carbs are too low.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Eat more carbs like you are on AP. You might be getting Hypoglycemic from it if you don't. Be careful you can get sick. Some people used to call this the "Superdrol Flu".

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
not to mention severely limiting gains. I also notice my joints take a huge hit if my carbs are too low.
I'll be doing anabolic diet on epi/havoc soon. You guys are scaring me!:aargh:

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
because they are PHs
they arent pro hormones they are designer steroids. there's no conversion necessary with havoc. u can still buy phera plex knock offs, superdrol, halo drol, u can find some tren products. 11 oxo, 3ad. they are all DESIGNER STEROIDS. they are not pro hormones, they don't need to be injested and mix with an enzyme to become active they are the active compound already in the pill.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
they arent pro hormones they are designer steroids. there's no conversion necessary with havoc. u can still buy phera plex knock offs, superdrol, halo drol, u can find some tren products. 11 oxo, 3ad. they are all DESIGNER STEROIDS. they are not pro hormones, they don't need to be injested and mix with an enzyme to become active they are the active compound already in the pill.
i make a distinction between designer steroids and the real thing. so that is why you can buy those online. listen - didn't mean to offend you.

later. . .

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The Anabolic diet would not be wise with a epi or Sd regimen. As Dr. D explained to me those compounds shuttle glycogen into your muscles at a high rate, and it would not be wise to be low carb on them, he did give one suggestion though, if I was to low carb it take one pill in morning with some type of waxy maize product, and at night with a protein shake so I could go to sleep with ease. It worked for leaning out and retaining muscle, but I did not get new LBM from this method.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
i make a distinction between designer steroids and the real thing. so that is why you can buy those online. listen - didn't mean to offend you.

later. . .
hahaha ok. just because they're sold online doesn't mean they are real roids got ya. u know that all your real steroids were legal at one point in time too right?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What you've described very much sounds like hypoglycemic-like effects. As already been suggested, please increase your carb intake and reassess. Make sure you have some quality complex carbs in there to maintain an adequate basal glucose level preventing (or at least limiting) these type of episodes.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how can u be in ketosis and feel great?

I don't know, low carb treats me very well. Just agrees with me.

The epi also made me feel great lol.

I think if you're borderline insulin resistant, or you are IR, then any low carb, or low GI diet will make you feel 10x better. My fasting glucose is around 90 normally though so I don't think I am resistant. I just feel great not getting tired after eating and not feeling bloated. I don't lose energy at all while in ketosis...maybe just some muscle endurance, but supps help that anyhow. I was taking clout as well and did not feel my muscle endurance dropping.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
of course guys i was eating carbs....

I meant in the earlier post that protien was my only supplement, but of course i was eating lots of food containing carbs.

I did not ONLY experience lethargy but also mild memory looses and concentration problems in school :(

So well, I had to end the safest (?) prohormone's cycle :(
Back to the topic at hand...

Did you not take any liver support supplements? Did you just stop your cycle cold? How long were you on cycle? When was the last day you took Havoc?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established

I think if you're borderline insulin resistant, or you are IR, then any low carb, or low GI diet will make you feel 10x better. My fasting glucose is around 90 normally though so I don't think I am resistant. I just feel great not getting tired after eating and not feeling bloated. I don't lose energy at all while in ketosis...maybe just some muscle endurance, but supps help that anyhow. I was taking clout as well and did not feel my muscle endurance dropping.
How were your gains low carbing? I'm not sure if I'm IR, but I generally feel great on low carb.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back to the topic at hand...

Did you not take any liver support supplements? Did you just stop your cycle cold? How long were you on cycle? When was the last day you took Havoc?

That is what I think also he is taking no support supps just protein

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established

hm.. maybe thats my problem i'm insulin resistant. whenever i eat i get bloated as hell and usually get tired. anyway to combat this or tell if its true? i've taken anabolic pump and now am on yellow gold and i can take 2 grams of yellow gold and wait an hour and i don't feel like i'm going hypo and don't get extremely hungry like most people report.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
How about some support supps? Post cycle supps? It sounds to me like you got a pretty piss poor cycle going here.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How were your gains low carbing? I'm not sure if I'm IR, but I generally feel great on low carb.
Pretty good, you can cut or bulk low carb. I wasn't aiming for mass then though, more of a recomp.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
To the OP: careful taking PH/PS with any possible psychological issues. They can / will enhance them, especially during pct. Be safe before touching any of these things.

kayz

Awards

What should i do to overcome this condition..???

kayz

Awards
Eat more carbs like you are on AP. You might be getting Hypoglycemic from it if you don't. Be careful you can get sick. Some people used to call this the "Superdrol Flu".

Does this mean that Havoc reduces the blood sugar?

and BTW what is AP..?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Does this mean that Havoc reduces the blood sugar?

and BTW what is AP..?

Anabolics will shuttle glycogen faster into your muscle, more than usual, which leaves you with less to burn off for the rest of your body.

AP = Anabolic Pump. It has this effect as well, supposeldy helps shuttle carbs/glycogen into muscle.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
holy 5 year thread bump!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Supplements 3
Supplements 0
Supplements 15
Supplements 3