10 week supplement/PH cycle

Modzilla

Awards
Wasnt sure where to post this so if it needs to be moved please do so:

I am gonna run a 10 week blast in the run up to Xmas:

week 1-3
Atctivate Extreme 6 caps Ed
PCS 4 caps ED
Coleus F 2 caps ED (first thing then again at lunch time)
Green Tea 3 ED
Quercetin with Bromelain 3 caps ED
Fenugreek 4 caps ED

Week 4-6
epistane (20,30,30)

week 6-10
TNT stack
i might throw in the fenugreek left over here too?

will have nolva on hand after the Epi if needed

Thoughts??????

Cheers

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
It looks a little backwards to me.

Maybe I am missing something.

But IMO you should have the Epi for the first 4 weeks with cycle support then the next 4 weeks take the POST Cycle Support with the ACT X.

BTW you can get the Epistane, PCS and CS for $99

Modzilla

Awards
yeah thought about running the epi first but was thinking about minimal shutdown and so if i got everything "Working" at full throttle with the PCS (there was no stoked in stock) Act X and other ancillaries then ran the Epi would this prevent less shutdown? and then quicker revovery after?? Does that make any sense??

Appreciate the comments would be interesting to hear what others may think.

looking for keepable gains improvement in athletic performance and again minimal shutdown

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
No I am sorry that does not make sense. You risk a number of things if you run it like you are including losing your gains from the epi.

You really NEED to do a PCT after Epistane.

Just run it backwards of what you put.

You may want to have a SERM on hand.

Modzilla

Awards
yeah have a serm on hand and experienced in running full PCT - experienced AAS user but strangly less experienced at running supplement cycles.
Will just treat it like a "normal" cycle and flip things around.

Sometimes i just think about things too much and try to reinvent the wheel so to speak.

if its not broke.....

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya about the over thinking. Then if you have used the AAS you will be all set.

Modzilla

Awards
Been thinking on this overnight and I probably didn’t explain my reasoning behind my decision to come up with the original cycle as it was planned out.
Most people would agree that gains with any PH or AAS usually start to show around week 2/3(with a few “wet” exceptions) – obviously it takes a while for blood levels of said drug to rise and impart an effect on rate of protein synthesis and recovery.
But what if we could prime the body so that it was already turning over a higher rate of protein and it was used to digesting and converting large volumes of food, creating an anabolic environment greater than normal through natural supplementation BEFORE commencing a PH cycle? Would this have an impact on the gains of a PH cycle immediately following? Would you be able to use less mg of drug for the same result?
Also if you could get the testes to “naturally” produce more test and there was more free test in the system through taking supplements that cause NO suppression – would there be less shutdown when you took a supplement that did cause suppression immediately after? Almost like a natural Frontload?

Crowler you are a very well respected member of the board community and I greatly appreciate you taking your time to comment on my cycle, but I’m not sure you read my entire original post correctly and you may have thought I was just running 2 mini cycles back to back (finishing on Epi with NO PCT – which you’re right would be nuts!) when in fact it had 3 parts:

Weeks:
1-3 ACT X/Stoked (or in this case PCS NP were out of stock of stoked so got them to replace it with this but the same thing was a good deal on a high mg Restervol product) Green T, Coleus F, fenugreek.

4-6 Low dose Epistane (20,30,30)

7-10 TNT stack/PCT (contains good natty booster and high dose restervol product) – with Nolva if needed (wanted to stay off Nolva if possible but will prob run it first 2 weeks here 7-8)

If ran like this I don’t think I would lose any gains made from the Epi cycle as the PCT should be adequate as long as training and diet were sufficient.

So I will re word my original post Would running a non hormonal cycle followed by a PH cycle with a FULL PCT provide greater gains with less shutdown than running either one separately?? And if run separately would the sum of the two be less than the total of a concurrent cycle??

Sorry for the long post – told you I over analyze things too much and I could be way off but thought this was an interesting hypothesis.
I know there is only really one way to find out – and that’s to do it so we may well see.
Discuss ;)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Wasnt sure where to post this so if it needs to be moved please do so:

I am gonna run a 10 week blast in the run up to Xmas:

week 1-3
Atctivate Extreme 6 caps Ed
PCS 4 caps ED
Coleus F 2 caps ED (first thing then again at lunch time)
Green Tea 3 ED
Quercetin with Bromelain 3 caps ED
Fenugreek 4 caps ED

Week 4-6
epistane (20,30,30)

week 6-10
TNT stack
i might throw in the fenugreek left over here too?

will have nolva on hand after the Epi if needed

Thoughts??????

Cheers
I would run the Epi with Cycle Support. Then I would run what you had planned for weeks 1-3 for your pct run it 4 weeks. I do not know if you need the extra Quercetin as Post Cycle Support already has it. I would then take a couple of months off then run the TNT stack good luck bro.