Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Adipo-X and MHP Anadrox are the two best Fat Loss supplements I have ever used. Adipo-X provided a bit more energy however.

I love Adipo-X.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
REDuction??? Very underrated 24/7 fatloss product that is caffeine free and improves sleep.

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
REDuction??? Very underrated 24/7 fatloss product that is caffeine free and improves sleep.

x2 just fishing up my first bottle and about to order a second...love the stuff...great fat burner with no jitters, also this product cuts the appetite and cravings like crazy...one of the best ive used in a while

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Don't forget the night time formula in REDuction is awesome.

FROYD

Awards
Tried a lot of fat burners fav 1 cytolean gaspari

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards
between reduction and reloaded..what would yall choose? i know the lr/dcp is very popular here but does LR hold its own without the help of dcp?

i ask this because the ratings on the LR page is way lower than the DCP page..if LR was such a popular product, shouldnt it be higher?

JSimmons2004

JSimmons2004

Awards
Sure thought my first post on AM would be starting a new topic, but this thread raises a question for me.

Are all of these okay for women? My wife and I want to cut down together and I was thinking of going with recreate for both of us. But, there's a few up there rated higher by you guys and REDuction looks like it'd be a good one and isn't stimulant based(right?). My wife works nights as a nurse so sometimes she's sleeping during the day and sometimes during the night and I'm afraid a potent stimulant is going to throw her already crazy sleep patterns completely off base. We've been trying to read a lot about recreate and it seems like a good one. But, I'm certainly open to any more suggestions. Thanks!

surv84

Awards
i ordered a LR/DCP stack, ill let you know what i think

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards
Sure thought my first post on AM would be starting a new topic, but this thread raises a question for me.

Are all of these okay for women? My wife and I want to cut down together and I was thinking of going with recreate for both of us. But, there's a few up there rated higher by you guys and REDuction looks like it'd be a good one and isn't stimulant based(right?). My wife works nights as a nurse so sometimes she's sleeping during the day and sometimes during the night and I'm afraid a potent stimulant is going to throw her already crazy sleep patterns completely off base. We've been trying to read a lot about recreate and it seems like a good one. But, I'm certainly open to any more suggestions. Thanks!
there's 2 types of pill in reduction.

first one contains: stimulants, thermogenic, things for energy, focus, fullness, stamina etc.

second one has thermogenic, appepite suppressant, immune booster etc.

so my guess is you can swap your am/pm pills depending on when she is off/goes to sleep.

last but not least..diet is the most important..if you are not in a calorie deficit you are just wasting your time with these fat burners.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i second the clenbuterol

but if not, go with Species nutrition Lipolyze and Somalyze

JSimmons2004

JSimmons2004

Awards
there's 2 types of pill in reduction.

first one contains: stimulants, thermogenic, things for energy, focus, fullness, stamina etc.

second one has thermogenic, appepite suppressant, immune booster etc.

so my guess is you can swap your am/pm pills depending on when she is off/goes to sleep.

last but not least..diet is the most important..if you are not in a calorie deficit you are just wasting your time with these fat burners.
Yeah, we've been focusing heavily on our nutrition and been seeing really positive results. Plus, we've been cooking together a lot and it's actually a lot of fun. But, we've been on a bulk lately (well, mostly 'I've' been on a bulk...) and been eating EVERYTHING in sight. Oatmeal, chicken, fruit, veg, fish, rice... all very clean, as much protein as possible, as often as possible, low glycemic carbs, etc. But we haven't been so much concerned with quantity, so much as quality since we've been trying to gain. I'm thinking we need to keep the diet the same, just decrease portion sizes.

I believe my maintenance calories is about 3,000, so I'm going to shoot for around 2,500 and about 40-50% protein, 30-40% carb and see how it goes. Adjust it from there if needed. I've never really done a cut cycle, though, because I've never really been overweight before, but I'm about to be 27 and have decided that I'd like to be able to see my abs again. It's been about 10 years since I had any definition.

As for my wife, are there any suggestions about how to find maintenance calories besides trial and error? She's keeping a log right now and we're going to find out about how much she's eating each day and I think we'll try and cut that by about 300-500/day and go from there.

btw- you guys are really a big help. I've been reading AM for a few weeks and, although I was doing some things right nutritionally, I've made some adjustments based on what I've read on here and it's helped out a lot. I'm eating more than I ever have (around 3500-4500, depending on how much food we've prepared, or how much we can afford... it gets expensive), gaining muscle mass (I haven't measured, but my wife has noticed significantly and my strength is still gaining), but losing scale weight! I think I want to try this cut cycle for 5-6 weeks and get back on this high calorie diet and see just how much potential I have in this body!

Sorry for the long post and hopefully I'm not hijacking this thread, but I just wanted to share all that since my current successes are due in large part to this forum's advice.

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards
good job buddy.

i think you can do just great without the fat burner. it all depends on how much bodyfat you are at right now. i wouldn't add one until you get to the below 12% level because you would rather do it on your own when it's the easiest at a higher % and save the lifeline for the harder parts.

paulygon

paulygon

Awards
I just went through a cutting cycle and used Recreate, and had amazing results. Went from 261, with about 19-21% BF, to 199, with about 11-12%. I used recreate and DCP, but DCP is so damn hard to find and using both can kill your supplement budget.

My vote goes out to recreate.

Paul

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Currently halfway through my stack of STOKED/AX. Would following up with Recreate, or LR be OK right after? Or should I wait a month? I've read that after a month of testosterone boosters, you should take a month off.

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Ephedrine + Caffeine
or
Clenbuterol + Ketotifen
or
Dinitrophenol

Or out your choices, I had good success with Recreate.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Even though he sometimes comes across as a douche, and usually offends me in some way or another, I gotta go with Rugger on this one.

If you really wanna see fat melt, ECA is the way to go.